Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Little Ben is blowing up, will probably have an hour show nightly on Fox soon

Post by kobeunderbite »

Congratulations to Ben, our rising star :clap: :suds:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Little Ben is blowing up, will probably have an hour show nightly on Fox soon

Post by lettherebehouse »

I see the US Presidency ultimately in his future.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Re: Little Ben is blowing up, will probably have an hour show nightly on Fox soon

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Ben Shapiro is purple-pilled, not red-pilled, and at least partly controlled opposition.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:Ben Shapiro is purple-pilled, not red-pilled, and at least partly controlled opposition.
Do you fear his yarmulke?
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
Bush4Ever35 wrote:Ben Shapiro is purple-pilled, not red-pilled, and at least partly controlled opposition.

Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
No. I don't care that he is Jewish. I don't even care that his allegiance is to Israel first (although it is worth noting).

But he is another "conservative" who would rather enact strategies that are proven failures, while blasting strategies and people that are clearly more successful for what is allegedly his side.

Basically another "I'd rather lose graciously while the nation/country burns than be icky-gross and potentially WIN and save Western Civilization".

His lot have had pretty much total control of the Republican Party over the last 60 years, and over that period of time, the country has continually grinded leftward/big state. His way is a proven failure.

Doesn't the fact that he was a weeping-whining Anti-Trumpster bother you, or the fact that the mainstream media *consciously and consistently* promote him strike you as a little strange?
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
No. I don't care that he is Jewish. I don't even care that his allegiance is to Israel first (although it is worth noting).

But he is another "conservative" who would rather enact strategies that are proven failures, while blasting strategies and people that are clearly more successful for what is allegedly his side.

Basically another "I'd rather lose graciously while the nation/country burns than be icky-gross and potentially WIN and save Western Civilization".

His lot have had pretty much total control of the Republican Party over the last 60 years, and over that period of time, the country has continually grinded leftward/big state. His way is a proven failure.

Doesn't the fact that he was a weeping-whining Anti-Trumpster bother you, or the fact that the mainstream media *consciously and consistently* promote him strike you as a little strange?

Not really - a vehemently pro-Israel Orthodox Jew - sold!

:clap: :suds:
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

I think if Ben's wife was attacked by a knife-wielding maniac, he would probably give the guy one hell of a lecture/intellectual breakdown about how it's wrong to attack someone with a knife and COMPLETELY DESTROY AND ANNIHILATE the maniac's non-argument that he "doesn't give a fuck about that shit", all while his wife bleeds out and dies.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

He's a moderate conservative and most libertarian, so he must be approached with cautiion. but he is definitely the best debater out there who represents the right. Its Ben Shapiro, Paul Joseph Watson, Tucker Carlson, Stefan Molyneaux, Candace Owens then Alex Jones.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:

Spot on.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:

He's a moderate conservative and most libertarian, so he must be approached with caution. but he is definitely the best debater out there who represents the right. Its Ben Shapiro, Paul Joseph Watson, Tucker Carlson, Stefan Molyneaux, Candace Owens then Alex Jones.
Pure debate ability means relatively little in persuasion, especially when you are debating idiots, and (generally) dealing with people who don't even *attempt* to come to positions through rigorous logical reasoning in the first place.

He's basically comfort (brain) food to people who aren't clinically insane, and otherwise represents the old, failed National Review-styled "conservative", who have gotten their brains beat out of their heads over the last few generations.
Last edited by Bush4Ever35 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:

He's a moderate conservative and most libertarian, so he must be approached with caution. but he is definitely the best debater out there who represents the right. Its Ben Shapiro, Paul Joseph Watson, Tucker Carlson, Stefan Molyneaux, Candace Owens then Alex Jones.
Pure debate ability means relatively little in persuasion, especially when you are debating idiots, and (generally) dealing with people who don't even *attempt* to come to positions through rigorous logical reasoning in the first place.

He's basically comfort (brain) food to people who aren't clinically insane, and otherwise represents the old, failed National Review-styled "conservative", who have gotten their brains beat out of their heads over the last few generations.

:wadeohhh:
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Madnessssss wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
Bush4Ever35 wrote:

Not really - a vehemently pro-Israel Orthodox Jew - sold!

:clap: :suds:
*Not a true orthodox
Why do you try to pretend that you have even a semblance of a respectable working knowledge of modern Judaism or its sects?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Madnessssss wrote:
phpBB [video]

Ben's appeal to most Americans has nothing to do with religion. This is a pointless debate to have for someone like Shapiro.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Ben’s too angry and too prepubescent sounding IMO. I think he makes valid points but it’s hard for me to listen to him for more than a few minutes.

Jordan Peterson is my go-to intellectual.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Madnessssss wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:
phpBB [video]

Ben's appeal to most Americans has nothing to do with religion. This is a pointless debate to have for someone like Shapiro.
He got slapped up.

Plus, Ben's appeal is that he acts as someone who thinks very logically and rationally. But it's a facade. He believes in supernatural garbage and myths from thousands of years ago

Maybe he did maybe he didn't, I genuinely don't care about a religious debate between these two.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

I've never really been especially impressed with Ben's intellectual acumen.

He's very much a programmed (by his parents) Republician-Bot who can do a great job handling low and mid-level nonsense, but when he takes a step up in competition it definitely shows.

That's not to put the guy down, but he sure as hell isn't a savior.

He's much closer to the "lawyer on Main Street in Middle America" than he is to an intellectual powerhouse.

But all that is besides the point for me. My problem with him is much more related to mindset than pure intellect.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

LNS wrote:Ben’s too angry and too prepubescent sounding IMO. I think he makes valid points but it’s hard for me to listen to him for more than a few minutes.

JP go hard AF but my problem with him as is yours with Ben's, is his delivery. It almost sounds like he's gonna cry when he speaks, especially with his voice cracking every other line.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

lettherebehouse wrote:
LNS wrote:Ben’s too angry and too prepubescent sounding IMO. I think he makes valid points but it’s hard for me to listen to him for more than a few minutes.

JP go hard AF but my problem with him as is yours with Ben's, is his delivery. It almost sounds like he's gonna cry when he speaks, especially with his voice cracking every other line.

:stephena:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Bush4Ever35 wrote:I've never really been especially impressed with Ben's intellectual acumen.

He's very much a programmed (by his parents) Republician-Bot who can do a great job handling low and mid-level nonsense, but when he takes a step up in competition it definitely shows.

That's not to put the guy down, but he sure as hell isn't a savior.

He's much closer to the "lawyer on Main Street in Middle America" than he is to an intellectual powerhouse.

But all that is besides the point for me. My problem with him is much more related to mindset than pure intellect.

Ben would absolutely blend your ass on puree in an intellectual discussion and you know it.