OMG It's the AG 6th Annual NBA Fantasy League Sign Up!

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

OMG It's the AG 6th Annual NBA Fantasy League Sign Up!

Post by CleveTown™ »

https://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo. ... bc0a6236b7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Abe what were you suggesting last year about the rosters to minimize guys playing 7-8 more games (that have huge impacts on the outcome)? I'm open to tweaking the settings.
Last edited by CleveTown™ on Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
bulls419
Role Player

Re: !OMG It's the AG 6th Annual NBA Fantasy League Sign Up!

Post by bulls419 »

Abe, you should start your league. Cleve is a bitch ass and sucks as commish.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

bulls419 wrote:Abe, you should start your league. Cleve is a bitch ass and sucks as commish.
take that cock out of your mouth, we can't hear you
January 7th. (D)
bulls419
Role Player

Post by bulls419 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
bulls419 wrote:Abe, you should start your league. Cleve is a bitch ass and sucks as commish.
Just STFU and do your job as commish in the FBBL you started bitch.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

bulls419 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
lol youre so mad I didnt process the trade in 24 hours being jet lagged and busy. Sorry I dont care about your 9th place POS team enough. :lol:

lol at this faggot with 114 posts calling me out. Get a life loser. Go play some place else.
January 7th. (D)
bulls419
Role Player

Post by bulls419 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
bulls419 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: take that cock out of your mouth, we can't hear you
lol youre so mad I didnt process the trade in 24 hours being jet lagged and busy. Sorry I dont care about your 9th place POS team enough. :lol:

lol at this faggot with 114 posts calling me out. Get a life loser. Go play some place else.
Your jet-lagged (read bitch) ass was so tired and busy, but you were online making moves in the league last night and this morning. I don't care what place I'm currently in, just want you to do what you signed up for, as commish. You're the corrupt fag who wanted to change settings weeks into the season, but now you're complaining about what you have to do as a result...no wonder your wife wears the pants in your household.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Dan getting throat fucked by someone that doesn't even post here lmao
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

bulls419 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
bulls419 wrote:

Your jet-lagged (read bitch) ass was so tired and busy, but you were online making moves in the league last night and this morning. I don't care what place I'm currently in, just want you to do what you signed up for, as commish. You're the corrupt fag who wanted to change settings weeks into the season, but now you're complaining about what you have to do as a result...no wonder your wife wears the pants in your household.
Oh, you don't believe that one...ok, well let's go with the excuse then that i just don't GAF! LMAO
January 7th. (D)
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Jesus Christ, Clevey.... how you gonna let some dude with like 12 posts tear you up like that?
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

LNS wrote:Jesus Christ, Clevey.... how you gonna let some dude with like 12 posts tear you up like that?
My true joy is watching his seething meltdown. I could have easily stomped him out early on, but his anger and genuine emotion feeds me what I need to keep posting here.
January 7th. (D)
bulls419
Role Player

Post by bulls419 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
LNS wrote:Jesus Christ, Clevey.... how you gonna let some dude with like 12 posts tear you up like that?
My true joy is watching his seething meltdown. I could have easily stomped him out early on, but his anger and genuine emotion feeds me what I need to keep posting here.
Meltdown, LMAO. I'm not mad...I'm enjoying my first kill on AG...and that's ending your career as commish in any AG Fantasy League. Sure, you may start one, but a majority of the managers will not be from this board. You're a fraud, cheat, and a poser, reading this post from your couch because your wife booted your beta bitch ass out from the bed. Focus more attention on your family. Maybe happiness on that front will filter down to the rest of your life. If not, you'll always have your fantasy life here on AG and in fantasy sports. Damn, that was pathetic to even write.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

R.I.P. Daniel

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

LNS wrote:R.I.P. Daniel

my avatar plays true once again! I destroyed his ass
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

bulls419 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Meltdown, LMAO. I'm not mad...I'm enjoying my first kill on AG...and that's ending your career as commish in any AG Fantasy League. Sure, you may start one, but a majority of the managers will not be from this board. You're a fraud, cheat, and a poser, reading this post from your couch because your wife booted your beta bitch ass out from the bed. Focus more attention on your family. Maybe happiness on that front will filter down to the rest of your life. If not, you'll always have your fantasy life here on AG and in fantasy sports. Damn, that was pathetic to even write.
give it up faggot. you're acting like a deranged lunatic because I didn't process your trade within 24 hours. You are mentally unstable. Seek help after your stitches heal from the pounding I gave you here, in the league, and IRL.
January 7th. (D)
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
bulls419 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: take that cock out of your mouth, we can't hear you

That statement in the bold should eliminate you from being commish in any league from here on out.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Not sure why anyone would have wanted to play under a meth addict in the first place...
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

I didn't care for Cleveland's settings last season. It made it pretty boring. So I'm starting my own league if anybody is interested.

https://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo. ... 0001277108" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:I didn't care for Cleveland's settings last season. It made it pretty boring. So I'm starting my own league if anybody is interested.

https://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo. ... 0001277108" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lol you guys have fun with that garbage. Ill fill the league elsewhere.
January 7th. (D)
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

CleveTown™ wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:I didn't care for Cleveland's settings last season. It made it pretty boring. So I'm starting my own league if anybody is interested.

That a boy...fill that loneliness with even more people you dont know...

On the bight side though, by the time your new "friends" realize you have no integrity, it will be too late for them to back out...
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

rileymartin wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:

That a boy...fill that loneliness with even more people you dont know...

On the bight side though, by the time your new "friends" realize you have no integrity, it will be too late for them to back out...
clean that drool off the side of your mouth old man, you have no idea what fantasy sports even is lol
January 7th. (D)