Honestly Artman, how is this normal

Talk about anything here.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Honestly Artman, how is this normal

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

IMG_7491.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Honestly Artman, how is this normal

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Nope, nothing wrong with people being allowed to publicly express themselves any way they want, especially with little (vulnerable/impressionable) children looking on...

:roll: :roll:

This is what the Liberals call "progress".

:L :L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
IMG_7491.JPG
Nobody says its normal but who are you to say they deserve punishment?
Guaranteed they are conservatives
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
IMG_7491.JPG
So you endorse such behavior, especially while young children are looking on... you really are a sick person.

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
IMG_7491.JPG
So you endorse such behavior, especially while young children are looking on... you really are a sick person.

brainwashed its.not my thing but a lot of things aren't my thing...its not my ace to tell others what to wear or do...and its not yours or anyone else's place either..
What do kids have to do with anything?
Kids aren't dumb like you...nobody life will be altered by seeing people wearing leather..get a life and butt out of other peoe lifes

Its called freedom of expression..for better or for worse...this isn't a.communist country..its a free country...no matter how badly you and your anti American Trumpsters wish it wasn't free

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Nobody says its normal but who are you to say they deserve punishment?

brainwashed its.not my thing but a lot of things aren't my thing...its not my ace to tell others what to wear or do...and its not yours or anyone else's place either..
Kids aren't dumb like you...nobody life will be altered by seeing people wearing leather..get a life and butt out of other peoe lifes

Its called freedom of expression..for better or for worse...this isn't a.communist country..its a free country...no matter how badly you and your anti American Trumpsters wish it wasn't free
So that's all you see, clueless one... people wearing leather?

Wow... you get dumber after every post.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elartman1973 wrote:

brainwashed its a free country no matter how much you and the dumb Trumpsters wish it wasn't...
Get over it...we have to accept lunatics like you...that's ten times worse than harmless people wearing leather

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: brainwashed its.not my thing but a lot of things aren't my thing...its not my ace to tell others what to wear or do...and its not yours or anyone else's place either..

brainwashed its a free country no matter how much you and the dumb Trumpsters wish it wasn't...
Get over it...we have to accept lunatics like you...that's ten times worse than harmless people wearing leather

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elartman1973 wrote:

it its all you see too...unless you have a sick mind and are wanting to see something beyond that...
Either way its a free country so my opinion on the matter is Irrelevent and so is yours..
But its clear you are against freedoms of expression and against america

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

They all deserved to be beheaded likewise those who support them
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:They all deserved to be beheaded likewise those who support them
For what reason?
Why don't you move to a country that doesn't have freedom of speech and expression?
I think you will feel more comfortable..
America is not for people like you...its for americans

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: brainwashed its a free country no matter how much you and the dumb Trumpsters wish it wasn't...

it its all you see too...unless you have a sick mind and are wanting to see something beyond that...
Either way its a free country so my opinion on the matter is Irrelevent and so is yours..
So you don't see 3 men on their hands/knees with leashes around their necks while young, impressionable children are forced to watch?

The fact that you believe this to be acceptable public behavior suggests a) you wish you were one of those men, b) you have no morals, or c) both.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elartman1973 wrote:

So you don't see 3 men on their hands/knees with leashes around their necks while young, impressionable children are forced to watch?

The fact that you believe this to be acceptable public behavior suggests a) you wish you were one of those men, b) you have no morals, or c) both.
Children aren't forced to watch at all..the parents can easily cover their eyes

This is America..freedom of expression..
Get use to it or move to a country that isn't free
Has nothing to do with mine or your opinion of the situation at all...That's my point..you're too dumb to get it...
You are anti American.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: it its all you see too...unless you have a sick mind and are wanting to see something beyond that...

Has nothing to do with mine or your opinion of the situation at all...That's my point..you're too dumb to get it...
You are anti American.
The children are holding rainbow colored flags you moron... clearly their "parents" are participating in / endorsing this behavior.

And if it's just as simple as falling back on the "freedom of expression" card then why can't people walk down the street completely naked without repercussion, you ignorant fool?

At some point in a civilized society you have to draw some lines in the sand, especially when children are involved.

That you can't see that is why you don't deserve to be an American.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elartman1973 wrote:

You are anti American.
The children are holding rainbow colored flags you moron... clearly their "parents" are participating in / endorsing this behavior.

And if it's just as simple as falling back on the "freedom of expression" card then why can't people walk down the street completely naked without repercussion, you ignorant fool?

At some point in a civilized society you have to draw some lines in the sand, especially when children are involved.

There are laws against public nudity...that's why...fucking idiot..

Freedom of expression...doesn't mean you have to like or agree it just means you have to accept the fact that its their patriotic right...and they are expressing it and you are anti American by wanting it to not be their patriotic right...
Have you ever even read the constitution or do you just pretend to be an American...you certainly seem to know absolutely nothing about America the more and more you try to argue for.it

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Children aren't forced to watch at all..the parents can easily cover their eyes

You are anti American.

Freedom of expression...doesn't mean you have to like or agree it just means you have to accept the fact that its their patriotic right...and they are expressing it and you are anti American by wanting it to not be their patriotic right...
Have you ever even read the constitution or do you just pretend to be an American...you certainly seem to know absolutely nothing about America the more and more you try to argue for.it
Exactly... and why are there laws against public nudity, simpleton?

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elartman1973 wrote:

loverbecause people like you can't handle the site of a natural unclothed body although its the most natural thing in the world...
The res no law against the pic in the Op...you have severe issues accepting that...its part of life..accept.it..stop trying to deflect by acting like nudity is immoral...its only immoral in the eyes the beholder due to their own immoral thoughts...meaning you..

I don't support what the pic is about but I'm not pulling my hair out over it like you are...its not that important ...people like you crying about it make it even worse...makes them want to shove it in your face...so do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up and accept it...move on...nobody is forcing you to like it or stare at it..thats entirely your choice...pervert...faggot

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: There are laws against public nudity...that's why...fucking idiot..

loverbecause people like you can't handle the site of a natural unclothed body although its the most natural thing in the world...
The res no law against the pic in the Op...you have severe issues accepting that...its part of life..accept.it..stop trying to deflect by acting like nudity is immoral...its only immoral in the eyes the beholder due to their own immoral thoughts...meaning you..

I don't support what the pic is about but I'm not pulling my hair out over it like you are...its not that important ...people like you crying about it make it even worse...makes them want to shove it in your face...so do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up and accept it...move on...nobody is forcing you to like it or stare at it..thats entirely your choice...pervert...faggot
The point, you idiot, is that you have to draw some lines of what's acceptable behavior, which is why public nudity is not allowed.

Men walking around in public on their hands and knees with leashes around their necks is 'acceptable' only to freaks and weirdos, and people with no morals.

If that's what you identify with then so be it, I guess. You're a flaming liberal so I'm not surprised. You think that's "progress".

:roll:

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

They have kids in that parade??

:snoop:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

LNS wrote:They have kids in that parade??

:snoop:
Progress!
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills