Jabari Parker to Bulls 2 yr/$40 million

Talk about anything here.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Jabari Parker to Bulls 2 yr/$40 million

Post by zombiesonics »

The Bulls will now be paying 2 players with ACL injuries $20 million a year.

:drose:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Jabari Parker to Bulls 2 yr/$40 million

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

zombiesonics wrote:The Bulls will now be paying 2 players with ACL injuries $20 million a year.

:drose:
Brilliant moves by the best front office in the league!

:arodtoke:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

Who were they bidding against, where they thought they had to pay him that much?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elmerjfudd wrote:Who were they bidding against, where they thought they had to pay him that much?

Apparently the Sacramento Kings. Dumb and Dumber outbidding themselves for Lavine and Parker. So much for having tons of cap space next summer.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

:sheed: :sheed: :sheed: :sheed:

On Fox Sports radio right now-
“The Bulls have officially replaced the Kings as the most inept front office.”
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Shill Jackson wrote::sheed: :sheed: :sheed: :sheed:

On Fox Sports radio right now-
“The Bulls have officially replaced the Kings as the most inept front office.”

And yet their biggest fan is more concerned with how LeCreampuff fans and KobeKids will coexist this year.

:mjlaugh:
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

R O F L
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Eesh. That’s a steep price. Luckily the 2nd year is a team option.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elmerjfudd wrote:Who were they bidding against, where they thought they had to pay him that much?

Apparently the Sacramento Kings. Dumb and Dumber outbidding themselves for Lavine and Parker. So much for having tons of cap space next summer.
The 2nd year is a team option.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

:lol: at TDK's bitches acting like this was a bad signing YET thinking it was "smart" to give Mike Conley $153 mil to "lead" the Grizzlies to the second WORST record in the league (ROFL), and a "no-brainer" for the Lakers to throw 5-years of rebuilding down the toilet to sign a 34-year old to $153 mil so he can lead his team into no-mans-land for the next 4 years.

:L :roll:

...and you idiots wonder why TDK enjoys slapping you around so often.

:lol:

Anyway, back to Parker... it's a signing that is absolutely worth the risk because if he's fully recovered Parker has elite Scoring ability (and still only 23 years old), and if he doesn't work out the Bulls simply don't pick up the second-year option... unlike the Grizz and Lakers, who will be stuck-in-mud with Conley and LeChump for yearS!

:booker:

:slapping:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

gaskill15 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Not so bad then
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

I knew eldangerouskitchenman1953 would come barging in here to tell everyone why this was actually a good move. Da Bulls win again!
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Basically like a one year deal if he doesn’t perform or gets injured
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

gaskill15 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

That makes it considerably less risky, but its still at best a marginal signing. He's not that good and he doesn't fit.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
That makes it considerably less risky, but its still at best a marginal signing. He's not that good and he doesn't fit.
As far as fit goes TBD.... but Parker is good can’t stay healthy so save his grandma but he commands 20M per because he’s good and got game (pre injury) has to be some satisfaction in his ability at this point to command money from 3 teams (Kings Bucks Bulls) this late in FA
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
As far as fit goes TBD.... but Parker is good can’t stay healthy so save his grandma but he commands 20M per because he’s good and got game (pre injury) has to be some satisfaction in his ability at this point to command money from 3 teams (Kings Bucks Bulls) this late in FA
The Bucks were terrible with him on the floor at the 3 and 4 position.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
He’s a terrible fit for the bucks. Giannis is a strange player. He’s freakishly athletic and can get anywhere on the floor until defenses adjust and then he fails to make his teammates better. Giannis as a secondary star on a team or 1B if you will would be a nightmare.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
He’s a terrible fit for the bucks. Giannis is a strange player. He’s freakishly athletic and can get anywhere on the floor until defenses adjust and then he fails to make his teammates better. Giannis as a secondary star on a team or 1B if you will would be a nightmare.
So it's Giannis' fault Jabari was ass?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:I knew eldangerouskitchenman1953 would come barging in here to tell everyone why this was actually a good move. Da Bulls win again!
Tell us why a 1-year guaranteed contract (for a 23-year old with Parker's talent) was a bad move, given the available FA's still left AND considering the Bull's current situation as a rebuilding team.

I'll be waiting, genius.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."