Black Man Told To Leave Pool At His Own Apartment Complex In Indianapolis

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Black Man Told To Leave Pool At His Own Apartment Complex In Indianapolis

Post by elartman1973 »

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b46 ... p_fb_pages" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: Black Man Told To Leave Pool At His Own Apartment Complex In Indianapolis

Post by CleveTown™ »

maybe he was selling drugs there, have you ever thought about that? Maybe they have a good reason to kick him out.

It isn't because of racism, get real.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:maybe he was selling drugs there, have you ever thought about that? Maybe they have a good reason to kick him out.

It isn't because of racism, get real.
He lives in the complex...he wasn't selling drugs at the time and likely doesn't sell drugs..

Lol at paying $1600 a month to live in an apartment in fucking Indiana.

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

LOL @ reading the huffpost like a faggot
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

"She asked me what my address was... I showed her my key. What more needs to be done?"

Ummm... maybe tell her your address to prove you live there? Sounds like they're just trying to crack down on people passing the key to other people who don't live there.

It's a damn shame the security guard/cop are gonna be made out to be the bad guys/girls in this situation. The guy is an asshole. A cop asks for ID... you give ID. Done.

Damn shame.

[Note: I just read about this via thehill.com... so it's being picked up by a lot of outlets.]
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:LOL @ reading the huffpost like a faggot
I don't read it at all...I see specific stories that pop up that I feel this board would be intrigued by and post them.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:"She asked me what my address was... I showed her my key. What more needs to be done?"

Ummm... maybe tell her your address to prove you live there? Sounds like they're just trying to crack down on people passing the key to other people who don't live there.

It's a damn shame the security guard/cop are gonna be made out to be the bad guys/girls in this situation. The guy is an asshole. A cop asks for ID... you give ID. Done.

Damn shame.

[Note: I just read about this via thehill.com... so it's being picked up by a lot of outlets.]
The manager knew the guys and knows he lives there...so they were basically harassing him...why not ask the rest of the people for their addresses?

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:"She asked me what my address was... I showed her my key. What more needs to be done?"

Damn shame.

The manager knew the guys and knows he lives there...so they were basically harassing him...why not ask the rest of the people for their addresses?

The manager came out after the guy refused to prove he lived there to the security guard/cop... when he was already well into his "aggrieved asshole" routine.
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

She can suck a dick. Use discretion. Did the guys behavior at the pool warrant initiating any contact? If not get over yourself and keep it moving pool cop
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Abe, I feel like you are missing a lot of the nuances and subtleties here.

There are things on one side of the aisle...but also things on the other side of the aisle that have to be considered as well.

Of course, the idiotic masses will choose sides, feeding into moronic paranoia...while the wise among us side back and laugh.

:L
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Damn shame.

The manager came out after the guy refused to prove he lived there to the security guard/cop... when he was already well into his "aggrieved asshole" routine.
I'm not familiar with apartment living...I refused to live in any apartment since my 2nd year in college...except that one year where I lived in the pink apartments off Ivanhoe row in Orlando in 2007-08...hated it...you cart and your neighbors can hear it...fuck sharing walls like clevetown is forced to do

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

A cop stopped me the other day for speeding. He asked me if I knew how fast I was going.

I told him my favorite color was green instead. Then, the fucker got all upset. I have no idea why.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:Abe, I feel like you are missing a lot of the nuances and subtleties here.

There are things on one side of the aisle...but also things on the other side of the aisle that have to be considered as well.

Of course, the idiotic masses will choose sides, feeding into moronic paranoia...while the wise among us side back and laugh.

:L
You have to remember, Abe has a longing to please the Trumpies for some reason, so his stance on this black guy having to prove his residency despite white people not being held to the same standard makes sense.
Abe now thinks that any time a black person isn't in a position of inferiority, they must prove they belong...We shouldn't take their word for it. Plus, Abe now knows blacks like to steal, so that key could have easily been taken from an unsuspecting, innocent white person.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:A cop stopped me the other day for speeding. He asked me if I knew how fast I was going.

I told him my favorite color was green instead. Then, the fucker got all upset. I have no idea why.
Lol at your favorite color being green.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:A cop stopped me the other day for speeding. He asked me if I knew how fast I was going.

So breaking the law is now comparable to enjoying the amenities that you pay for?
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

rileymartin wrote:
You have to remember, Abe has a longing to please the Trumpies for some reason, so his stance on this black guy having to prove his residency despite white people not being held to the same standard makes sense.
Abe now thinks that any time a black person isn't in a position of inferiority, they must prove they belong...We shouldn't take their word for it. Plus, Abe now knows blacks like to steal, so that key could have easily been taken from an unsuspecting, innocent white person.
Interestingly, the only times I can recall Abe actually taking stands is when it comes to how citizens interact with cops.

He has a seriously weird obsession with citizens (especially the Black ones it seems) immediately being submissive to cops. Fuck dignity. Fuck pride. Fuck the cop operating with common sense. Sometimes fuck that the cop actually broke the law.

According to Abe, you see a cop, and you are REQUIRED to immediately going into the "yessa massa" routine.

Sick.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Interestingly, the only times I can recall Abe actually taking stands is when it comes to how citizens interact with cops.

He has a seriously weird obsession with citizens (especially the Black ones it seems) immediately being submissive to cops. Fuck dignity. Fuck pride. Fuck the cop operating with common sense. Sometimes fuck that the cop actually broke the law.

According to Abe, you see a cop, and you are REQUIRED to immediately going into the "yessa massa" routine.

Sick.
Not only that, but what would prospective tenants think if they were touring the complex, and they saw a black man lounging by the pool like he lived there? You got to see things from Abe's point of view before you can fully understand the context.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Sick.

Bush still triggered. Hahaha.

To be fair, I also have strong opinions about taxes, health insurance, the general assault/pillage/rape on the middle class from both the upper and lower classes, 1st amendment rights, religion and proper spelling when communicating with large audiences. Oh, and ugly chicks. I think less of ugly chicks.

Apparently, you won't be happy until I apologize that these opinions do not align perfectly with what you think I should have strong opinions about.
Last edited by AbeVigodaLive on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Abe getting his teeth kicked in ITT
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: The manager knew the guys and knows he lives there...so they were basically harassing him...why not ask the rest of the people for their addresses?

I'm not familiar with apartment living...I refused to live in any apartment since my 2nd year in college...except that one year where I lived in the pink apartments off Ivanhoe row in Orlando in 2007-08...hated it...you cart and your neighbors can hear it...fuck sharing walls like clevetown is forced to do
i live in a luxury apartment, they're big and the walls are made out of concrete. I dont hear anything.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)