Do you empathize with families being separated at border?

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Do you empathize with families being separated at border?

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:No. This media outrage highlighting the breaking up of families and playing on the heart strings of the common Amerikan is strictly a political move by the heathen Left. And I'll treat it as such.

Im not buying it, they're still breaking the law, and they need to go back. most of these "kids" are crossing the border by themselves alone, so I don't want to hear it.

They all know the repercussions of border jumping. This is one of them. Learn next time, idiots.
So you are against political asylum for Pete who are running away from crimes against humanity?
Not every illegal immigrant is here for negative reasons...most are here to work and contribute...some are running away from injustices but you losers like to put them all under the same umbrella as the small percentage that are here to do crime...
Use perspective for once in your life...
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

LookAway wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Macrotus wrote:The question should be more do you kick both the parents and kids out the same door so they are together... OR... you kick the parents out the front door... And the kids out the back... So they are separated.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
What do we do with criminals that we send to prison that have children?
Send the kids too. They are more than likely gonna end up there anyway
Good thinking, I agree.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

LookAway wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Macrotus wrote:The question should be more do you kick both the parents and kids out the same door so they are together... OR... you kick the parents out the front door... And the kids out the back... So they are separated.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
What do we do with criminals that we send to prison that have children?
Send the kids too. They are more than likely gonna end up there anyway

This
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Because if we're going to give leeway to people in third-world countries... we're only a few stone throws away from making claims that there are super poor people in this country, maybe even of other colors, that face a slightly more laborious path to success possibly filled with more roadblocks than the more privileged of our society.

It's a slippery slope. You ready to take that on?
When have I ever denied that?

That's about as obvious a point as anything that has existed ever.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:No. This media outrage highlighting the breaking up of families and playing on the heart strings of the common Amerikan is strictly a political move by the heathen Left. And I'll treat it as such.

Im not buying it, they're still breaking the law, and they need to go back. most of these "kids" are crossing the border by themselves alone, so I don't want to hear it.

They all know the repercussions of border jumping. This is one of them. Learn next time, idiots.
So you are against political asylum for Pete who are running away from crimes against humanity?
Not every illegal immigrant is here for negative reasons...most are here to work and contribute...some are running away from injustices but you losers like to put them all under the same umbrella as the small percentage that are here to do crime...
Again....nobody is talking about what the illegals are doing AFTER they ILLEGALLY cross the border. They're "criminals" simply by forgoing normal immigration policy.

Oh wait...this is Artman. Forget everything I just posted....it won't matter.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Because if we're going to give leeway to people in third-world countries... we're only a few stone throws away from making claims that there are super poor people in this country, maybe even of other colors, that face a slightly more laborious path to success possibly filled with more roadblocks than the more privileged of our society.

It's a slippery slope. You ready to take that on?
When have I ever denied that?

That's about as obvious a point as anything that has existed ever.

Wow. Bush admitting his white privilege.

He's rattled. For sure.
Wasa
Role Player

Post by Wasa »

The heartlessness of AG posters does not surprise me anymore, but it does still disgust me.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Wasa wrote:The heartlessness of AG posters does not surprise me anymore, but it does still disgust me.
You should have a nice cry over it.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

When it comes to illegal immigration, I’m on board with making changes to curb it. But it should start with punishing employers who hire them.
Then followed with changing birth citizenship specs so that one of the parents needs to already be a citizen.

That being said, there is no reason to separate the kids from parents. It’s just psychologically cruel, and it’s punishment prior to conviction.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Progressives who shriek the loudest about such things are usually the last people in line to donate their *personal* money and time to relevant causes.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Anyone crossing the border illegally should be shot. Anyone already here illegally should be given 5 years hard labor at a work camp, then deported.

Illegal immigration would drop to nothing real quick.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Wasa wrote:The heartlessness of AG posters does not surprise me anymore, but it does still disgust me.
You should have a nice cry over it.

lmao
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

:clap:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Robceltsfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Again....nobody is talking about what the illegals are doing AFTER they ILLEGALLY cross the border. They're "criminals" simply by forgoing normal immigration policy.

Oh wait...this is Artman. Forget everything I just posted....it won't matter.
So you should be shot and thrown in jail like an animal if you illegally enter Canada or any other country?
Use perspective and don't be a fucking internet tough guy

And reason why they are crossing the border is 100% important...moron.
Last edited by elartman1973 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Kobeunderbite wrote: :clap:
:banderas:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:Anyone crossing the border illegally should be shot. Anyone already here illegally should be given 5 years hard labor at a work camp, then deported.

Illegal immigration would drop to nothing real quick.
guyfurther proof that you're a complete moron and out of touch with every topic you claim to be well informed on....
There is never a reason to shoot someone for crossing a border..its a non violent crime you idiot and hardly even a crime to begin with...stop spreading your racist hate

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Invasion is an act of war.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:Invasion is an act of war.
go away...you're an idiot

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Crossing the border is "hardly even a crime" according to fat boy.

So sad that a Cuban immigrant shitstain like this is allowed to stay in our country.