Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Do you use the words gay and fag IRL?

Post by kobeunderbite »

How often?
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Re: Do you use the words gay and fag IRL?

Post by TheSaboteur »

Never.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

On a daily basis.

Kinda funny story: My daughter watches this cooking show called Master Chef Junior. It’s basically kids in a cooking competition and it’s hosted by Gordon Ramsay (he’s nice to the kids though). Anyway, this little loud mouth blonde kid got eliminated and of course because he’s a kid he starts bawling. So I mutter “jeez what a little fag” and the look of shock on my daughter’s face was classic. :lol:

She’s kind of a goody two shoes and shames me when I’m a bastard to people. God bless her cute little heart.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Pretty much never in professional or family settings (or otherwise polite company).

But around groups of guys/teammates/bros/e-bros...all the time.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Not only do I use both, I've called people "gay fags."
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Rarely.

Every once in awhile around one or two specific friends. And mostly, we use "half-a-fag"... which was inspired by Goodfellas.
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

Gay yes, fag no.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

I rarely use "gay" or "fag". But "faggot", it's probably the most used word in my household.

Like for example at my nephew's graduation last night, I can't even tell you how many times I leaned into my kid's ear to whisper, "look at this lanky ass faggot" as we both giggled at some kid's outfit/hair. Or when I get going with some online Madden going vs some white sap on the East Coast tryna sound black, I call him a faggot on nearly every sack I get. It feels so amazing. I never did this 4 or 5 years ago, but the word has made such an amazing comeback that there's just no way I'm keeping it out the holster this time around.
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

I called my gay co-worker fag all the time...but in a joking manner. He is cool with it.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Nope. Just not a part of my vocab anymore.

I do use retarded a lot and it drives my wife crazy.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Macrotus wrote:I called my gay co-worker fag all the time...but in a joking manner. He is cool with it.
Do you tell him that he wasn't born gay and that it was his personal choice and its a mental illness?
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

elartman1973 wrote:
Macrotus wrote:I called my gay co-worker fag all the time...but in a joking manner. He is cool with it.
Do you tell him that he wasn't born gay and that it was his personal choice and its a mental illness?
Do you want me to tell you that you weren't born fat....and it's your personal choice...?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Macrotus wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Do you want me to tell you that you weren't born fat....and it's your personal choice...?
I'm not fat but keep deflecting as usual and keep playing dumb...you're good at it
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Macrotus wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Don't you know arty is svelte ?
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

LNS wrote:On a daily basis.

Kinda funny story: My daughter watches this cooking show called Master Chef Junior. It’s basically kids in a cooking competition and it’s hosted by Gordon Ramsay (he’s nice to the kids though). Anyway, this little loud mouth blonde kid got eliminated and of course because he’s a kid he starts bawling. So I mutter “jeez what a little fag” and the look of shock on my daughter’s face was classic. :lol:

She’s kind of a goody two shoes and shames me when I’m a bastard to people. God bless her cute little heart.
:clap: :lol:
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Every day. I usually call every snake that kills me in slitherio a "freaking faggot."

my wife inevitably picks her head up and says, "you playing the snake game again?
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

lettherebehouse wrote:I rarely use "gay" or "fag". But "faggot", it's probably the most used word in my household.

Like for example at my nephew's graduation last night, I can't even tell you how many times I leaned into my kid's ear to whisper, "look at this lanky ass faggot" as we both giggled at some kid's outfit/hair. Or when I get going with some online Madden going vs some white sap on the East Coast tryna sound black, I call him a faggot on nearly every sack I get. It feels so amazing. I never did this 4 or 5 years ago, but the word has made such an amazing comeback that there's just no way I'm keeping it out the holster this time around.
lol nice
:mjlaugh:
January 7th. (D)
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Not really. I have a funny story though. I was driving my 11yo son to baseball practice and I ask him “Do you still hang out with so and so at school?” And he replied straight faced “No, that kids a fag.” I started laughing.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

paskeezy3000 wrote:Not really. I have a funny story though. I was driving my 11yo son to baseball practice and I ask him “Do you still hang out with so and so at school?” And he replied straight faced “No, that kids a fag.” I started laughing.
That was a pretty funny story.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:Not really. I have a funny story though. I was driving my 11yo son to baseball practice and I ask him “Do you still hang out with so and so at school?” And he replied straight faced “No, that kids a fag.” I started laughing.
That was a pretty funny story.
:dirk:
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe