Couple at Spring Training game prove romance isn't dead (NSFW)

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Couple at Spring Training game prove romance isn't dead (NSFW)

Post by kobeunderbite »

Spoiler:
Good for these two young lovebirds.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: Couple at Spring Training game prove romance isn't dead (NSFW)

Post by CleveTown™ »

what's he digging in her butt for? amateur.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

CleveTown™ wrote:what's he digging in her butt for? amateur.
He's not in her butt you no sex getting loser.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
3effs
Hall of Famer

Post by 3effs »

Lmao do you even know how to find the pussy?
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

this is a perfect example of a baseball fan prior to october... gotta find excitement somewhere
Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

3effs wrote:

the best way to finger pussy is from behind like the guys doing in the video. you can go deeper cause the other side stretches inward more so you can reach the cervix with your finger easier ( bouncing it up and down gets them off pretty hard ) ... the pubic bone is inhibiting so reaching down from the front is only good for clit play
Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:
3effs wrote:

the best way to finger pussy is from behind like the guys doing in the video. you can go deeper cause the other side stretches inward more so you can reach the cervix with your finger easier ( bouncing it up and down gets them off pretty hard ) ... the pubic bone is inhibiting so reaching down from the front is only good for clit play
That’s not the cervix you were feeling, nor was that the pubic bone....
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

he was wiping her ass with a wet tissue the whole time.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
LACANO
Lord Savior

Post by LACANO »

"Chicks dig getting their cervix fingered."

Griffmonkey, 2018
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

Shill Jackson wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:
3effs wrote:

That’s not the cervix you were feeling, nor was that the pubic bone....

the pubic bone is like a turtle shell... just because it has the word "bone" in it doesn't mean its shaped like a penis

and i don't have a clue what you mean by that wasn't the cervix. are you implying that it was a testicle shoved up its ass? lmao

you got alot to learn about the female body little johnny
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

LACANO wrote:"Chicks dig getting their cervix fingered."

Griffmonkey, 2018

you can actually penetrate it... there is a small opening you can fit a finger in. but its difficult to reach. some women can push it to the opening of their vagina ( usually really loose whores )

but when you bounce that thing up and down yes it gets them off
LACANO
Lord Savior

Post by LACANO »

:L
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

LACANO wrote::L

if you can hit every angle of a womans vagina it feels much better than just going straight in and out

you're obviously not very experienced

the best way to fuck is with the woman laying down and the guy fucking straight down. stretching the ass tissue up and reaching as far into their vagina as possible

it also hits their g-spot better
Last edited by Lamelo_Ball on Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
LACANO
Lord Savior

Post by LACANO »

Lol

You've obviously never hit somebody's cervix with your SWC.
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

LACANO wrote:Lol

the depth of the vagina is usually 3-4 inches when not having sex. then stretched out as far as 7-8 inches during sex.. if your cock is long enough you can feel it with the tip of your dick.

i feel sorry for you. you've obviously made up everything about having a wife ....kub
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:

the depth of the vagina is usually 3-4 inches when not having sex. then stretched out as far as 7-8 inches during sex.. if your cock is long enough you can feel it with the tip of your dick.

i feel sorry for you. you've obviously made up everything about having a wife ....kub
I can't believe that I logged in just to get involved in this thread. Anyhow, yes you can hit a woman's cervix and I found that is the most common complaint I have received from my lovers as for some of them having their cervixes bludgeoned my manhood can be quite painful.

Some ladies love it. As turnabout is fairplay, with one woman I found that sex was painful due to the fact that she had an IUD and the fishing line that came out of her cervix would prick my prick during the act of sex.
Make AngerGeneral Great Again
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

BrotherCharles wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:

I can't believe that I logged in just to get involved in this thread. Anyhow, yes you can hit a woman's cervix and I found that is the most common complaint I have received from my lovers as for some of them having their cervixes bludgeoned my manhood can be quite painful.

Some ladies love it. As turnabout is fairplay, with one woman I found that sex was painful due to the fact that she had an IUD and the fishing line that came out of her cervix would prick my prick during the act of sex.

a sensitive cervix is usually some sort of infection unless you're fucking some prego

and yeah i scratched my dick on some birth control shit once too. dunno why these bitches don't just take a pill
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

My wife used to use an IUD and yes.... the pain when your dick head crashes into it is no joke.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Scraping the IUD and having it dislodged isn't really anything to brag about. Even I've "succeeded" in doing that, FWIW.

:daj:
3effs
Hall of Famer

Post by 3effs »

BrotherCharles wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:

I can relate to the IUD thing. It didn’t hurt but it was just weird. I felt like I was going to knock it out even though I knew it was secure.