Mark Cuckban becomes yet another anti-Trumper to get #MeToo’d

Talk about anything here.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Mark Cuckban becomes yet another anti-Trumper to get #MeToo’d

Post by zombiesonics »

https://www.si.com/nba/2018/02/20/dalla ... n-response" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
More than a dozen current and ex-employees characterize the Mavs' hostile work environment—ranging from sexual harassment to domestic violence—as an “open secret.” Sports Illustrated details the allegations in a special investigation.
:trumplol:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Mark Cuckban becomes yet another anti-Trumper to get #MeToo’d

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Even if guilty... Cuban's team should be advising him to keep denying everything.

The moment you admit guilt... you lose. But without video proof... you can just keep denying and win big.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

I wonder if Silver will force him to sell the team.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:I wonder if Silver will force him to sell the team.
Cuban’s a Jew.

So Silver will kick him out of the league while feigning indignation... meanwwhile he’ll help behind the scenes to secure a massive multi-billion deal to sell the team like he did for Sterling.

He’ll also make sure the media emphasizes that he’s “white” (and not Jewish) while they condemn him ala Sterling.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

zombiesonics wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:I wonder if Silver will force him to sell the team.
Cuban’s a Jew.

So Silver will kick him out of the league while feigning indignation... meanwwhile he’ll help behind the scenes to secure a massive multi-billion deal to sell the team like he did for Sterling.

He’ll also make sure the media emphasizes that he’s “white” (and not Jewish) while they condemn him ala Sterling.
the ashkenazis are always 100 steps ahead of the goyim.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Just read the article about this... it's a very bad look for Cuban. It's not unlike the Porter situation in the White House... sans one very important distinction I mentioned earlier.

Cuban is acknowledging the mistake. That's actually a poor strategy in 2018. It's seen as a sign of (1) guilty admission (2) weakness. He'll probably pay the price for it, literally.

All that being said... here's the ESPN article. And I have a real problem with it...
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2253 ... r-employee" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I see the image of Cuban. But where's the photo of the pussy-ass chick-beater who ran after hitting the chicks, ala pussy-ass Floyd Mayweather? Show his face. Because as bad as Cuban and/or Trump or others are for not doing due diligence on this stuff... the primary scorn should be for the guy actually beating the women. Knowing this guy's name isn't enough. Put a face to the name so he's embarrassed in public.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Just read the article about this... it's a very bad look for Cuban. It's not unlike the Porter situation in the White House... sans one very important distinction I mentioned earlier.

Cuban is acknowledging the mistake. That's actually a poor strategy in 2018. It's seen as a sign of (1) guilty admission (2) weakness. He'll probably pay the price for it, literally.

All that being said... here's the ESPN article. And I have a real problem with it...
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2253 ... r-employee" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I see the image of Cuban. But where's the photo of the pussy-ass chick-beater who ran after hitting the chicks, ala pussy-ass Floyd Mayweather? Show his face. Because as bad as Cuban and/or Trump or others are for not doing due diligence on this stuff... the primary scorn should be for the guy actually beating the women. Knowing this guy's name isn't enough. Put a face to the name so he's embarrassed in public.
Stop trying to find the logic in these things. Stop trying to find internal consistency in these things.

These. Are. Not. Principled. People

[Edit: Although yes, never apologize in public for anything with a SJW/Progressive "smell" to it...it's seen as weakness and automatically makes you a target for bullying, physical violence, and dehumanization. It's akin to the 150 pound white guy in prison giving 250 pound Black Bubba his meal because Bubba asked him nicely and "he wasn't hungry anyway"....everyone in the block knows he's a target for predation...same thing here.]
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Some people are suggesting that Cuban must have known about this because of how "hands on" he is as an owner but I always thought that that was just for the cameras. He doesn't strike me as the type of person to pay any serious attention to his business or to do much more than enjoy his wealth and get in front of cameras. As an aside, it seems like a lot of people were covering for and abiding the actions of this primary perpetrator outside of just Cuban and in multiple organizations.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:Just read the article about this... it's a very bad look for Cuban. It's not unlike the Porter situation in the White House... sans one very important distinction I mentioned earlier.

Stop trying to find the logic in these things. Stop trying to find internal consistency in these things.

[Edit: Although yes, never apologize in public for anything with a SJW/Progressive "smell" to it...it's seen as weakness and automatically makes you a target for bullying, physical violence, and dehumanization. It's akin to the 150 pound white guy in prison giving 250 pound Black Bubba his meal because Bubba asked him nicely and "he wasn't hungry anyway"....everyone in the block knows he's a target for predation...same thing here.]

I'm not talking about the people personally. I'm talking about public perception and PR strategies.

If it's not obvious by now... that's where about 65.9% of my takes derive.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:

Abe doesn't have a moral bone in his body.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Mark Cuban is a bitch.
Buckets
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Buckets »

Wait - So Sneed was arrested at the Mavericks facility back in 2011 stemming from a domestic dispute months earlier with his GF and Cuban just took his word for as to the reasons why, nothing further... Seriously? You had guy arrested at your office, asked him about it and said, welp thats about all I need to do. BS