i'm at the end of the line with this place... too many sensitive older posters.

Talk about anything here.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: i'm at the end of the line with this place... too many sensitive older posters.

Post by Da Stars. »

ripper76 wrote:You seem to take stuff too seriously Mr. Ball. Chill out.

I don't think most people are friends here. Some are, but there's a lot of active dislike. That's why it's fun. You need to find balance, on here and in life.
Puck off. :suds: :pop2:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: i'm at the end of the line with this place... too many sensitive older posters.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Yes there are a LOT of Beta Bitches on this board, but the OP leaving would put him right-there with the rest of them.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:You goofy faggot. If you leave for the second time before we finish our AT draft then that’s all she wrote. We’ll give your team to Abe or someone that’ll actually stay without having a meltdown.
2nd time? This is like the 5th...
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

wisdomafterall wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:You goofy faggot. If you leave for the second time before we finish our AT draft then that’s all she wrote. We’ll give your team to Abe or someone that’ll actually stay without having a meltdown.
2nd time? This is like the 5th...

I’m talking about recently, and in particular leaving the fantasy draft.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

wisdomafterall wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:is ****** really a banned word now?

ETA: yes it is, what is this board becoming?

Are blacks like Ali allowed to say cracker still?

ETA2: yup. What PC faggot mod allowed this?
You can thank Repeat’s bad mouth And lack of ethics for the change in censorship

That's rich coming from YOU sand taco, a guy who probably lap's the field in it's usage....a simple search is all that is needed to find out. In fact, I have used it in reference to myself... bustin' my own balls more than in any other capacity most likely...lol...and never with an "er".

-Signed YOUR poster of the year, so bend the knee bitch...

"He wont win" <----famous last words of the reigning WORST poster.

:mjlaugh:

Stay wrong, irrelevant and raped condom top.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I for one am glad that dipshit left... he thinks playing 2k18 online in Canada is some kind of accomplishment... the game is probably matching him up with other local cuckadian white trash who don't know shit about basketball in a battle of who is least retarded.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Repeat3peat wrote:
wisdomafterall wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:is ****** really a banned word now?

ETA: yes it is, what is this board becoming?

Are blacks like Ali allowed to say cracker still?

ETA2: yup. What PC faggot mod allowed this?
You can thank Repeat’s bad mouth And lack of ethics for the change in censorship

That's rich coming from YOU sand taco, a guy who probably lap's the field in it's usage....a simple search is all that is needed to find out. In fact, I have used it in reference to myself... bustin' my own balls more than in any other capacity most likely...lol...and never with an "er".

-Signed YOUR poster of the year, so bend the knee bitch...

"He wont win" <----famous last words of the reigning WORST poster.

:mjlaugh:

Stay wrong, irrelevant and raped condom top.
Exhibit A...

stay triggered lil mija

:arnold:
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Griff has never been strong enough for this place. He was only capable of thriving in a watered down ESPN pool. He just fails over and over again with a smaller group of hardened posters who see through him.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Another scalp for Rob!
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

Robceltsfan wrote:Another scalp for Rob!
Good work.

Now if you can somehow get him to take Leoss with him, that would be quite the accomplishment.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

americaninfidel wrote:
Good work.

Now if you can somehow get him to take Leoss with him, that would be quite the accomplishment.

I haven’t read one of Loss’s posts in weeks. And I gotta tell you, it’s a much better experience having him on ignore.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

I thought it was an act all this time with Griff. Is what we seeing here really Griff ?

Wow.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Robceltsfan wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
Good work.

I haven’t read one of Loss’s posts in weeks. And I gotta tell you, it’s a much better experience having him on ignore.

I've largely ignored Griff's post since he's been back.

He actually got worse as a poster. Hissy fit after hissy fit, whine after whine... from a guy who claims to "GIVE NO FUCKS!!!" is all too predictable.

Even if he leaves, he'll be back. This gimmick is all he has. Rinse. Repeat. Ignore.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Griff didn't bother me but some of his takes were so over the top and biased. I manage to get along with everybody here or try to.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Sudanese Sensation wrote:Griff didn't bother me but some of his takes were so over the top and biased. I manage to get along with everybody here or try to.

The thing is that they were so obviously meant simply to instigate. There was no subtlety with any of them.

Just some loudmouthed boor being a loudmouthed boor because he didn't have any other bullets to use.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

So no Arty, no Griff, and no House. Who drives traffic around here now?
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Kingcarl24 wrote:So no Arty, no Griff, and no House. Who drives traffic around here now?
I never thought I'd say this, but maybe it's time for me to dust off my gear and get back into the trolling game.

I haven't trolled in a really long time, and will definitely be rusty, but if I tap into that negative and evil energy again I'm sure I could do it.

You all let me know.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Kingcarl24 wrote:So no Arty, no Griff, and no House. Who drives traffic around here now?
This place is quickly becoming a ghost town.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

gaskill15 wrote:

It is. I've actually been thinking of taking off and focusing more at work.

I think most of us are just out growing this place. It was fun to chat up ball and what not but the attitude of this board has changed and I'm not a huge fan.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:

It is. I've actually been thinking of taking off and focusing more at work.

I think most of us are just out growing this place. It was fun to chat up ball and what not but the attitude of this board has changed and I'm not a huge fan.
Been thinking the same thing. The past year or so 75% of the threads just don't really interest me. Me losing interest in the NBA sure doesn't help either. Might need to find a new hobby.