i'm at the end of the line with this place... too many sensitive older posters.

Talk about anything here.
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

i'm at the end of the line with this place... too many sensitive older posters.

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

i don't laugh when i'm here anymore.

its like being at a party your friend invited you to while not knowing it was being hosted by a bunch of old highschool kids that wanted you dead and only stewed with their venomous anger over all the years you hadn't seen them... then tried to fit but realizing they had preconceived notions about you.

it really doesn't matter what i do here. it rubs people the wrong way. i can't give an honest opinion without getting acid bombed in every direction on a personal level

theres real feelings being hurt now. because people who post here have become friends with each other so there is no such thing as trolling allowed anymore.

even the word "N****R" was banned...

and thats why this place isn't cool anymore. i like coming here to laugh and have fun. real MEN talk shit jokingly to each other like clint eastwood explains in gran torino

phpBB [video]

this place is just full of a bunch of "pussy kids from next door that need to get manned up"

just like the NBA. this place got soft. when i have to start pulling punches with rileys wife.. ok fine. i get that... but now i can't even offend peoples favorite athletes? now i cant say shit about curry or bird without people going ape shit?

Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: i'm at the end of the line with this place... too many sensitive older posters.

Post by Da Stars. »

You cry a lot. Sounds like you need your mommy or daddy. Or both.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Re: i'm at the end of the line with this place... too many sensitive older posters.

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

The board's designated bitch is leaving - again.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Cheers.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:The board's designated bitch is leaving - again.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Cheers.
That was mean. I was going to say that but the New Stars said no.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

You goofy faggot. If you leave for the second time before we finish our AT draft then that’s all she wrote. We’ll give your team to Abe or someone that’ll actually stay without having a meltdown.
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

"I'm a tough conservative who doesn't like handouts or pussies."

You can't hang here because you can't take honest, brutal criticism-- even when it's on something as silly as a pick in a basketball draft.

A couple of questions to ponder on your way out again, Griff:

1) If Kobe-- a legendarily hard worker-- had basically quit improving himself as a basketball player at 22, where would he rank all time?

2) Outside of your parents and a few select friends who are homeless, drug-addicted, or generally pretty useless (and you know who they are), how many people value/respect your opinion on anything when you "open up and are honest?"

I'm actually not saying this to be mean, I'm trying to show you a mirror...
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:You goofy faggot. If you leave for the second time before we finish our AT draft then that’s all she wrote. We’ll give your team to Abe or someone that’ll actually stay without having a meltdown.

fool me once. shame on you. fool me twice. shame on me

i came up with the idea so we could debate the selections. i tried once and everyone blew up in a huge circus of butthurt out of control hostility

i said "well this won't happen again. i'm sure it was an overreaction"

sure enough my slight critique of robs bird selection for the specific year became a PERSONAL BUTTHURT SHIT STORM ...AGAIN

i'm sick of it... you people can't discuss basketball ... go back to talking about how to cook a steak or some shit
Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

Hey hey hey goodbye. NANA NANA NANA NANA.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:You goofy faggot. If you leave for the second time before we finish our AT draft then that’s all she wrote. We’ll give your team to Abe or someone that’ll actually stay without having a meltdown.

i came up with the idea so we could debate the selections. i tried once and everyone blew up in a huge circus of butthurt out of control hostility

sure enough my slight critique of robs bird selection for the specific year became a PERSONAL BUTTHURT SHIT STORM ...AGAIN

i'm sick of it... you people can't discuss basketball ... go back to talking about how to cook a steak or some shit
You're such a girl.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

I'm still holding out for a 1 in a 1000 shot that Griff is doing an Andy Kaufman act and one day he's going to end the character and be normal.
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

i messaged hawks and suggested the next pick to make and said he might have to take over again. but he left the league for the same reasons... you guys are just way too sensitive to discuss hoops.

not every pick is good. i had some regrets about taking anthony davis for my original team infact...

and i stick by my assessment of curry being an overrated soft front running fraud

he'l never be a finals mvp... and harden is infact the better player right now ... me getting him with the 20th pick was a much smarter move than someone taking curry at #5

and yes. bird in 1988 did infact have a broken back. did infact flop in the ECF and was INFACT NEVER THE SAME AND SHOULD HAVE RETIRED

deal with the truth you insufferable rejects
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:

We discuss basketball. You discuss.....only Kobe really.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:

Hey monkey ass. The only time I have seen LNS post about steaks is when I started the thread. Dumbfuck.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:i messaged hawks and suggested the next pick to make and said he might have to take over again. but he left the league for the same reasons... you guys are just way too sensitive to discuss hoops.

not every pick is good. i had some regrets about taking anthony davis for my original team infact...

and i stick by my assessment of curry being an overrated soft front running fraud

he'l never be a finals mvp... and harden is infact the better player right now ... me getting him with the 20th pick was a much smarter move than someone taking curry at #5

and yes. bird in 1988 did infact have a broken back. did infact flop in the ECF and was INFACT NEVER THE SAME AND SHOULD HAVE RETIRED

deal with the truth you insufferable rejects
I took 2015-2016 Curry you retard. He shits all over anyone on your squad. Or is it Hawk’s squad again?

Either way seek help. You’re seriously battling some demons if this place rattles you so easily.
dwcmwa
All-Time Great

Post by dwcmwa »

Griff I hope you reconsider your decision, we've already dealt with a large number of poster hiatuses, and departings lately.

I know everyone usually has different opinions but you're a valued member of the board.

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:I'm still holding out for a 1 in a 1000 shot that Griff is doing an Andy Kaufman act and one day he's going to end the character and be normal.
I've shared the same optimism, but alas, I doubt it's even 1-1000. He's already burned out at 30 or whatever. I take zero pleasure in that.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

is ****** really a banned word now?

ETA: yes it is, what is this board becoming?

Are blacks like Ali allowed to say cracker still?

ETA2: yup. What PC faggot mod allowed this?
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

CleveTown™ wrote:is ****** really a banned word now?

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

You seem to take stuff too seriously Mr. Ball. Chill out.

I don't think most people are friends here. Some are, but there's a lot of active dislike. That's why it's fun. You need to find balance, on here and in life.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

CleveTown™ wrote:is ****** really a banned word now?

You can thank Repeat’s bad mouth And lack of ethics for the change in censorship