Norway is pretty amazing.

Talk about anything here.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Re: Norway is pretty amazing.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

I've recently discovered that figure skating is the event to watch if you want to see nudity on primetime television.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Kingcarl24 wrote:I've recently discovered that figure skating is the event to watch if you want to see nudity on primetime television.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

Buckets wrote:
somberbostonian wrote:Norway is pretty mediocre at hockey and soccer compared to the other Nordic countries, so I imagine skiing has to be the #1 obsession for them to get the most out of that 5.3 million. Good thing military strength isn't determined by which country is the best at shooting on skis, or everyone else would be fucked.

The Olympics will have to add a few more Winter X games/snowboarding events for the US to hop up that medal count. :|
The Men's halfpipe was by far the best Olympic event IMO
While I am happy the Shaun White won gold, I'm not sure that his run was better than the Japanese kid that won silver.
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

Shaun White's 1st place run in the qualifying round was the best of them all.
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

Odogg wrote:How does Griff feel that the USA set the record for all time medal count in a winter games in the Canada Olympics?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Wi ... edal_table" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

americans in a nutshell ^

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares