Hi Kub black panther made $218 mill

Talk about anything here.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Hi Kub black panther made $218 mill

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

This weekend. Damn damn damn. How much will infinity wars do?
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
LookAway
All-Time Great

Re: Hi Kub black panther made $218 mill

Post by LookAway »

Not as well
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

LookAway wrote:Not as well
Want to bet? If Infinity War earns more I get to fuck your wife, if Black Panther wins I'll pay you $5,000.

Deal?
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Black Panther is proof that superhero fatigue is not only not in play right now but that the genre is still on an upwards trajectory. I've maintained all along that the genre will not become stale because it is capable of evolving and becoming diverse and multi-purposed enough to stay around forever. A superhero movie can take on all shapes and forms.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Infinity wars should do a minimum $300 mill.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Black Panther is proof that superhero fatigue is not only not in play right now but that the genre is still on an upwards trajectory. I've maintained all along that the genre will not become stale because it is capable of evolving and becoming diverse and multi-purposed enough to stay around forever. A superhero movie can take on all shapes and forms.

“Deal!”

-Abe
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

With the success of BP...he will garner a bigger role in Infinity War. The technology of Wakanda will save the world.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Macrotus wrote:With the success of BP...he will garner a bigger role in Infinity War. The technology of Wakanda will save the world.
I would assume that, by now, all of the filming is already complete for the current IW film. Perhaps he'll grab a larger role in the following sequel.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

The filming of both has been completed for some time. In all likelihood he will get a bigger marketing push but a still-appropriate role, like Wonder Woman in Justice League. It's pretty retarded to think that they'll alter the critical ultimate outcome of the conflict to a Wakanda-esque one now. There is a good chance that destroying the mighty Wakanda will be a show of strength for Thanos to close the movie.
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Macrotus wrote:With the success of BP...he will garner a bigger role in Infinity War. The technology of Wakanda will save the world.
I would assume that, by now, all of the filming is already complete for the current IW film. Perhaps he'll grab a larger role in the following sequel.
Sure...but there is also a chance of some reshoot...it's a growing trend in Hollywood.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

They're going to spend tens of millions re shooting the ending of a movie coming out in two and a half months, reworking the skeleton of the story in the process, all to give Wakanda a bigger nod when it's already clearly where a critical battle in the movie takes place? Again, just to give Wakanda even more love? Even though they could just market it and Black Panther more to the same effect?

I'll be honest, Marcotus' stupidity does trigger me.
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

LOL...undies is so easy to trigger.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Macrotus wrote:LOL...undies is so easy to trigger.
You can claim that you were TRYING to trigger me, but you really are that stupid AND you're not bright enough to play the long game in this kind of exchange.
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
You can claim that you were TRYING to trigger me, but you really are that stupid AND you're not bright enough to play the long game in this kind of exchange.
I am not even trying...I just posted of what you stated in your original BP thread....lOL.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Macrotus wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
I am not even trying...I just posted of what you posted in your original BP thread....lOL.
You posted of what I posted?

I posted that they're going to reshoot the ending of Infinity War upon the successful release of Black Panther?

:L

You really are a dim one.
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
Macrotus wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
I am not even trying...I just posted of what you posted in your original BP thread....lOL.

I posted that they're going to reshoot the ending of Infinity War upon the successful release of Black Panther?

my original point was BP will get a bigger role...isn't that what you feared?
Last edited by Macrotus on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Macrotus wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
Macrotus wrote: I am not even trying...I just posted of what you posted in your original BP thread....lOL.

my original point was BP will get a bigger role...
Your point was really stupid. They're not altering the movie like that with it releasing in two months. Wakanda is already clearly a major part of the movie based on the trailer. All they're going to do is push BP even more in the marketing of the film.
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
Macrotus wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:

my original point was BP will get a bigger role...
Your point was really stupid. They're not altering the movie like that with it releasing in two months. Wakanda is already clearly a major part of the movie based on the trailer. All they're going to do is push BP even more in the marketing of the film.
yes...your fear is stupid.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Macrotus wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
Macrotus wrote: my original point was BP will get a bigger role...
You're so dim. It's remarkable. You really know nothing about this sort of stuff :L
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
Macrotus wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
You're so dim. It's remarkable. You really know nothing about this sort of stuff :L
keep repeating the same shit...if it makes you feel better about your self. My mission is accomplished thanks to you. :lol: