Bush4Ever's Official All-Time Great Basketball Draft Event!

Talk about anything here.
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Re: Bush4Ever's Official All-Time Great Basketball Draft Event!

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

rtiff68 wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:
Bush4Ever35 wrote:
He said Bird was injured, Rodman gave him problems, and he had a miserable ECF...no one disputes any of that. *I* have already said it.

He made no comment at all about the central point of contention.

Anyway, I got better things to do than argue obvious things with an attention-seeker.

Have fun.

what was my contral point of contention

can i not give a fucking honest opinion here without getting fucking ganged up on and driven off the fucking bored...

this is the LNS curry shit all over again

:lol:

i really need to stop visiting this place for basketball discussions

ok fine!... curry is the toughest of all time and would hit layups all over bigs in any era

bird was never hurt. he played great in the 88 ECF

i'm out
You completely missed what happened in that thread.

People thought the Harden pick was a good one-- LNS himself proved with a PM screen shot that he was going to pick him-- they simply challenged your silly notion that Curry would somehow massively struggle with more "fysical" defense" and "tough guy" Harden would steamroll through contact.

Those two opinions weren't popular because they're dumb, Griff. That doesn't make your pick a bad one, which was repeated to you several times. It was simply a consensus based upon evidence and common sense.

After that, you quit (before rejoining) because you felt unfairly persecuted...even though you knew a neutral website would ultimately be making the final call on every roster (bizarre).

Here's what happened: when you realized your opinions were silly, you played the persecution card and ran, because "quitting due to bias on this board" felt better to you than "being voted a dumbass by a neutral board."

yeah i know. currys the toughest player ever. he deadlifts 800 pounds and bulls his way to the basket with ferocious dunks while hardens the finessing flopper. yeah i know

birds back was never better in 88

yea we all know

NEXT
Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:

what was my contral point of contention

can i not give a fucking honest opinion here without getting fucking ganged up on and driven off the fucking bored...

this is the LNS curry shit all over again

i really need to stop visiting this place for basketball discussions

ok fine!... curry is the toughest of all time and would hit layups all over bigs in any era

bird was never hurt. he played great in the 88 ECF

i'm out

People thought the Harden pick was a good one-- LNS himself proved with a PM screen shot that he was going to pick him-- they simply challenged your silly notion that Curry would somehow massively struggle with more "fysical" defense" and "tough guy" Harden would steamroll through contact.

Those two opinions weren't popular because they're dumb, Griff. That doesn't make your pick a bad one, which was repeated to you several times. It was simply a consensus based upon evidence and common sense.

After that, you quit (before rejoining) because you felt unfairly persecuted...even though you knew a neutral website would ultimately be making the final call on every roster (bizarre).

Here's what happened: when you realized your opinions were silly, you played the persecution card and ran, because "quitting due to bias on this board" felt better to you than "being voted a dumbass by a neutral board."

yeah i know. currys the toughest player ever. he deadlifts 800 pounds and bulls his way to the basket with ferocious dunks while hardens the finessing flopper. yeah i know

yea we all know

NEXT
I didn't say any of those things, and you didn't address a single point I made.
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

so much better
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

rtiff68 wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:

yea we all know

NEXT

i don't feel comfortable giving my honest opinion on here anymore

it just invites so much hostility ... atleast FPL and hawks aren't so damn biased.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

It's all a conspiracy against poor wittle Griff. He fell down and went BOOM!
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:It's all a conspiracy against poor wittle Griff. He fell down and went BOOM!
Ouch.
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:

yea we all know

NEXT

it just invites so much hostility ... atleast FPL and hawks aren't so damn biased.
I rarely presume to speak for others, but I have no problem saying that FPLiii and Hawks do not agree with your takes on Harden and Curry relative to your rules. Without you wagering anything in return, I would have no problem quitting the board forever if I'm wrong.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

It’s high time we voted Griff off the island.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

rtiff68 wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:

I rarely presume to speak for others, but I have no problem saying that FPLiii and Hawks do not agree with your takes on Harden and Curry relative to your rules. Without you wagering anything in return, I would have no problem quitting the board forever if I'm wrong.
they don't have to agree with me... but they do let me have my opinion. and if they disagree with it they don't gang up on me with 4-5 other posters trying to make shit personal and turning their venomous hatred onto whatever i have going for me in real life or the topic of discussion..

i just have to be totally political and start every sentence with "now while i totally see your side and respect your opinion. and so and so is awesome and you're right in many ways... i have to differ slightly and maybe suggest that an alternative solution would be in order. but thats just my opinion. what do i really know. i'm just one guy. but i see your point"

sorry i'm that guy that just comes right out and says "currys won't be dancing into the paint like he is now. maybe half the amount of times tops"

or "birds back was messed up. look at these shitty ass numbers vs detroit"

the members on this forum need to act like less liberally charged pansys... or how jessy ventura so eloquently puts it

phpBB [video]
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

Robceltsfan wrote:It’s high time we voted Griff off the island.

case in point ^

a slackjawed faggot pansy butthurt that i said birds back was messed up

don't hunt me down off the board now

sensitivegeneral.com should be the new name for this place
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

I'm actually incredibly high on Curry (I think he's been the best player in the league each year since 2015 when healthy, would give LeBron the title in 2016 since Curry was hurt; even in 13 and 14, he's probably a top 5 player to me).

Harden is a guy I'm not sure about. The NBA legislated the rip through move out of the game, and he's still a monster. I don't like his defense, but he's played on good defensive teams, and has shown he can coexist next to CP3.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

LOL. I like horses. :lol:
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:It’s high time we voted Griff off the island.

case in point ^

a slackjawed faggot pansy butthurt that i said birds back was messed up

don't hunt me down off the board now

sensitivegeneral.com should be the new name for this place
The delicious irony of this post is that you're the most sensitive, biggest bitch on the board.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Just keep your shit together long enough to see this draft through to the end, Griff. You can think whatever you want about Curry or Bird or whoever, so don’t quit if no one agrees.
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:

they don't have to agree with me... but they do let me have my opinion. and if they disagree with it they don't gang up on me with 4-5 other posters trying to make shit personal and turning their venomous hatred onto whatever i have going for me in real life or the topic of discussion..

i just have to be totally political and start every sentence with "now while i totally see your side and respect your opinion. and so and so is awesome and you're right in many ways... i have to differ slightly and maybe suggest that an alternative solution would be in order. but thats just my opinion. what do i really know. i'm just one guy. but i see your point"

sorry i'm that guy that just comes right out and says "currys won't be dancing into the paint like he is now. maybe half the amount of times tops"

or "birds back was messed up. look at these shitty ass numbers vs detroit"

the members on this forum need to act like less liberally charged pansys... or how jessy ventura so eloquently puts it

phpBB [video]
You don't have to be "totally political" about anything-- you do, however, need to not be a little quitting bitch when the majority of people disagree with one of your opinions for sound reasons and provide evidence.

It's pretty funny that you portray yourself as some hard nosed conservative-- the second you are challenged with logic and facts you throw a tantrum, quit, and whine to the Admin (poor FPLiii).

That's pretty much the standard game-plan for the liberals you claim hate so much-- scream and wail their opinions that they're entitled to-- until someone challenges them with something they can't refute, at which point they cry, quit, and ask daddy for help ("daddy" being the government, Grandpa, the Admin for a message board[LOL], etc.).

You're a hilariously unaware caricature of the very arch-type you claim to despise.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Griff used to be fun to troll with. He’s just turned into an insufferable douchebag.

I’ve said it before....but Kobe’s retirement was the beginning of the end for his posting. He sucks in almost every other genre of posting.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Robceltsfan wrote:Griff used to be fun to troll with. He’s just turned into an insufferable douchebag.

I’ve said it before....but Kobe’s retirement was the beginning of the end for his posting. He sucks in almost every other genre of posting.
That was mean.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

I got stuff to do.

Max and Dwc can make their picks (both rounds)

I'll check in whenever I ignore my work responsibilities tomorrow to play Commish on an obscure messageboard in a dark corner on the internet 8-)
dwcmwa
All-Time Great

Post by dwcmwa »

:coleman:

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Just wanted to throw this out there: with Griff leaving like a fag again and AlaskaHawks no longer being interested, I say after Max and dwc make their final picks we wrap this up. I don’t know if anyone cares about their bench but I personally don’t, it’s always been about the starting 5 for me, so I think we should start the voting process in a day or so. If it’s absolutely necessary to have a bench then maybe we can give everyone the exact same bench players, that way the strength of our teams is based solely on our starters. I don’t speak for everyone obviously, just voicing my opinion.