Bush4Ever's Official All-Time Great Basketball Draft Event!

Talk about anything here.
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Re: Bush4Ever's Official All-Time Great Basketball Draft Event!

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:How about we allow Griff back in but give him a catchup sequence where he can knock off 4 selections, then we move back to whoever is supposed to be next and continue the drafting sequence, then he can pick his final person last after dwc? I’d be for that, it would kinda suck for Griff to lose out on the players already on the board but 4 straight picks kinda compensates for that IMO.

And would you all be open to the idea of 24 hours of trades? Because i’d love to try and move players around. Just trying to find a compromise here.

fuck it i'l take hawks team like he suggested

i actually like his selections... russell will be a great defensive anchor for me and lebron 2013 is just as good as harden is this year

make the switch @Bush4Ever35
Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:

i'm actually leaning towards blocking you... i thought riley was the only one here seriously obsessed with me
You've literally begged for my attention for months months. Not too much fun when I actually give it to you is it?

You needn't worry. I'll mostly ignore you again come tomorrow and you can resume the unseemly begging.

just please go back to ignoring me and not replying to me when i'm talking to someone else so you can give your predictable lecture on my life

:lol:
Truth is a bitch isn't it?
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

91-92 Stockton
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
You've literally begged for my attention for months months. Not too much fun when I actually give it to you is it?

You needn't worry. I'll mostly ignore you again come tomorrow and you can resume the unseemly begging.

just please go back to ignoring me and not replying to me when i'm talking to someone else so you can give your predictable lecture on my life

new studies suggest that that kids bully not because of low self esteem.. but because they enjoy the thought of having power over someone.. its from abandonment issues

who abandoned you grizz
Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

So Hawks is out and Griff is in?

And can we allow just 24 hours of trades after we finish drafting?
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

I'm going to focus my attention elsewhere now (small bit of work to do).

Regarding the Griff situation, when I get *official* confirmation from the (trading) team owner, I'll reflect the change in the official list.

Not until then though.

@Fpl is on the clock.
Last edited by Bush4Ever35 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:

new studies suggest that that kids bully not because of low self esteem.. but because they enjoy the thought of having power over someone.. its from abandonment issues

who abandoned you grizz
It's not bullying. Its actually caring in an odd sort of way. I am also deluded. Part of me believes I can make you have a eureka moment and make changes you desperately need to make. No troll.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Hey Rob you fucked up your all white team by drafting Dwight. You should’ve taken ‘76-‘77 Bill Walton at Center.

18.6ppg 14.4rpg 3.8apg 3.2bpg on 53% shooting and 70% free throws.

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:Hey Rob you fucked up your all white team by drafting Dwight. You should’ve taken ‘76-‘77 Bill Walton at Center.

That Walton in real hoops completely shits on Howard in every way imaginable.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:Hey Rob you fucked up your all white team by drafting Dwight. You should’ve taken ‘76-‘77 Bill Walton at Center.

That Walton in real hoops completely shits on Howard in every way imaginable.

Yeah I didn’t understand the Dwight selection.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Meh....I needed a superior interior defender. I toyed with the idea of Mark Eaton.

I have plenty of offensive firepower and will add a perimeter defender that can hit 3’s with my next pick.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Surprised Rob didn't take 72-73 Cowens.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Walton was the pick. His peak is extremely underrated.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

03-04 AK47
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

who abandoned you grizz
It's not bullying. Its actually caring in an odd sort of way. I am also deluded. Part of me believes I can make you have a eureka moment and make changes you desperately need to make. No troll.

you sure do look to bully alot on here though. theres a big difference between trolling and personal attacks you know

you're very mean ... i'd say you go on a rant every other day about another poster on a personal level that reaches the one time i stepped over the line saying riley was partly responsible for his wifes problems... nobody calls you out for it because you attack people that others like to see get abused

its actually become your mission to convince people that

- i don't have money
- i'm not happy
- i want to travel but cant
- i want a career but failed to get one
- i live on a budget and don't possess anything of value
- i lied about everything i own even with photo/video evidence
- i lied about every girl i've "bragged" about and they all must be cracked out hookers
- i'm deathly ill and about to have a heart attack at age 33 because i eat pizza sometimes
- i can't possibly be active because the videos/photos of me playing basketball are obviously lucas special effects and i can't move a muscle
- i can't possibly be social because the videos/pics of me having half naked women over/going to the beach with friends 2-3 times a week obviously really means i just stay in my living room all day every day

yes grizz.. i know its your mission to destroy me and make others believe what you want them to believe because you're so damn angry i can see your face boiling all the way from ottawa

but you have to realize one key thing that nullifies your agenda completely

- i'm not that important

i know you think of me like i'm some sort of celebrity that the world wants to sacrifice like they have before with brittney spears and miley cyrus ... but i won't fold like they did

i always prevail

i never die

even when it looks like i'm dead and gone. i never am. i'l keep coming back. you can't win and you know it. time is on MY SIDE
Last edited by Lamelo_Ball on Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

FPL wrote:03-04 AK47
Wow. Almost forgot about that guy but he was a beast for a short period.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
FPL wrote:03-04 AK47
Wow. Almost forgot about that guy but he was a beast for a short period.
Not as good a 3pt shooter as Big Shot Rob, but he could hit an open shot that year. Was considering Green, but I think Kirilenko's extra length will be more important than the playmaking advantage because there are a lot of two-big lineups in this league.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Wow Kirilenko eh? Dude had many boxscores of 10pts 10rebs 5rebs 5asts 5blks 5stls lol
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

just wanna say thanks to hawks for letting me take over his team

C - Bill Russell (‘63-‘64)
PF -
SF - Lebron James (‘12-‘13)
SG - Tracy McGrady (‘02-‘03)
PG -

gotta say i actually like this lineup so far

peak lebron will garner alot of respect from voters here and on realgm

russell locked down wilt alot of times so he can lock down any other center even possibly limit peak shaq

peak tmac was right on par with kobe in 2003

some nice selections. i'l try not to fuck it up
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

I’ll prob get grief for this, but my next selection is 2003 Ben Wallace. He only averaged 7ppg that season but he grabbed 15.4rpg and won DPOY with some of the best defense the league has seen. So he’s my choice at Center. My team has plenty of scoring as it is TBH.
Last edited by LNS on Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.