why is the US always so fucking salty when they lose... Canada beat dat ass yesterday LOL

Talk about anything here.
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

why is the US always so fucking salty when they lose... Canada beat dat ass yesterday LOL

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

team USA proceeds to

a) fight after the horn

b) refuse to shake hands

c) refuse to leave bench until refs come back to review the play

d) make excuses to the media after the loss

the USA women never show any class. even before the end of the game this one chick cross checked a woman in her throat ( lucky it wasn't a major penalty )

then another woman went barreling into the goal almost taking a womans head off

jesus christ

they're always fucking crying too

Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: why is the US always so fucking salty when they lose... Canada beat dat ass yesterday LOL

Post by rileymartin »

So Canada's greatest athletes beat America's 4th and 5th rate athletes!!!

Yay Canada!!!
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Re: why is the US always so fucking salty when they lose... Canada beat dat ass yesterday LOL

Post by gaskill15 »

Everything the US does makes you salty and has you crying over it. It’s glorious.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

gaskill15 wrote:Everything the US does makes you salty and has you crying over it. It’s glorious.
Constantly and daily...
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

gaskill15 wrote:Everything the US does makes you salty and has you crying over it. It’s glorious.

so when the US boasts and makes fun of canada for something it means you're all crying?

i guess kub cries the most on here

:lol:
Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

I also doubt we’d be this upset if, “They got physical at the end of the game and didn’t shake our hands!!!”

Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

gaskill15 wrote:I also doubt we’d be this upset if, “They got physical at the end of the game and didn’t shake our hands!!!”

its the ones who refuse to shake and cry that are triggered. not the people who get offended by poor sportsmanship

show some class USA... act like you've been there before
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

LOL...
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

loving that avi Griff lol
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

:haha2:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills