Clean-Up Crew

Re: LTBH's Official Meltdown/Farewell Thread

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I murked him.
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

Kobeunderbite wrote:I pmd with him and he was uncharacteristically somber and maintained that he was finished here. If you value house, please PM him and tell him how you feel.
I just pmd him that IT sucks.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

I just "hit em up" too...I used a word that showed up like this *****...WTF? We got a filter here now, or is it by choice/pm..?
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Repeat3peat wrote:I just "hit em up" too...I used a word that showed up like this *****...WTF? We got a filter here now, or is it by choice/pm..?
It only applies to your posts because you have abused the N word around here
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

wisdomafterall wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:I just "hit em up" too...I used a word that showed up like this *****...WTF? We got a filter here now, or is it by choice/pm..?
It only applies to your posts because you have abused the N word around here
:stephena:
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

Yeah in the User Control Panel, click the 'Board Preferences' link on the left, select the option 'Edit display options' and you can turn 'Enable word censoring' on or off there (I think it's on by default).

Tagging @LeBronMonsterDunk since he asked about it too.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

We are losing a lot of posters. I would say more but I will just leave it to it is what it is. I made a New Year's Resolution to be more Zen and Christ like. It's difficult to adhere to but I don't have an overarching need to rattle people's cages or respond to every slight. That doesn't mean I'm not subtly provocative at times.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Sudanese Sensation wrote:We are losing a lot of posters. I would say more but I will just leave it to it is what it is. I made a New Year's Resolution to be more Zen and Christ like. It's difficult to adhere to but I don't have an overarching need to rattle people's cages or respond to every slight. That doesn't mean I'm not subtly provocative at times.

I'm glad that some of our members who haven't taken a single day break in 10+ years are stepping away from the keyboards for a spell. I'll be ready to welcome most of them back soon.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Kobeunderbite wrote:
Sudanese Sensation wrote:We are losing a lot of posters. I would say more but I will just leave it to it is what it is. I made a New Year's Resolution to be more Zen and Christ like. It's difficult to adhere to but I don't have an overarching need to rattle people's cages or respond to every slight. That doesn't mean I'm not subtly provocative at times.

I'm glad that some of our members who haven't taken a single day break in 10+ years are stepping away from the keyboards for a spell. I'll be ready to welcome most of them back soon.

Will Maddy ever come back ? Out of all the people I would have least expected to have a meltdown It was him. He really pissed me off at one juncture. It just shows there is a thin line between master troll and snowflake.

Anyway whatever animus I had toward Maddy and it was real it's long behind me.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Sudanese Sensation wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:

Will Maddy ever come back ? Out of all the people I would have least expected to have a meltdown It was him. He really pissed me off at one juncture. It just shows there is a thin line between master troll and snowflake.

I think madness is done and to be honest I give griff the kill. At first I think that it was a temporary break for maddy, but griff made his phone call to madness so creepy and weird that it probably drove madness away for ever. After some time away madness was probably thinking "you know, those AG guys weren't so bad, I may check in soon" but then he gets a call from griff who was totally incapable of breaking troll mode and acting like a human being. It probably validated all of madness' doubts about us. I take some blame for this because I encouraged griff to call him, but I made the mistake of thinking that griff could act like a human being instead of a troll.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Kobeunderbite wrote:
Sudanese Sensation wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:

I think madness is done and to be honest I give griff the kill. At first I think that it was a temporary break for maddy, but griff made his phone call to madness so creepy and weird that it probably drove madness away for ever. After some time away madness was probably thinking "you know, those AG guys weren't so bad, I may check in soon" but then he gets a call from griff who was totally incapable of breaking troll mode and acting like a human being. It probably validated all of madness' doubts about us. I take some blame for this because I encouraged griff to call him, but I made the mistake of thinking that griff could act like a human being instead of a troll.

Griff called maddy. OMG. What did he tell him ?

I know arty and Denali spoke on the phone and both came away thinking the other was normal.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

FPL wrote:
Yeah in the User Control Panel, click the 'Board Preferences' link on the left, select the option 'Edit display options' and you can turn 'Enable word censoring' on or off there (I think it's on by default).

Tagging @LeBronMonsterDunk since he asked about it too.

Thanks broham...I went back and edited it out (I used the "space between each letter" end around) now knowing that it isn't a default setting, one should assume if they have it "on"...it's likely for a reason.

:suds:
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

I tried to pm him twice but it is still in my outbox
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Odogg wrote:I tried to pm him twice but it is still in my outbox
murked!
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Still can't believe Old Drunk Ass DaStars killed off "mighty" House.

Dude is probably just on vacation though... even though that's a lame gimmick overused by many of our lamer posters.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Still can't believe Old Drunk Ass DaStars killed off "mighty" House.

Dude is probably just on vacation though... even though that's a lame gimmick overused by many of our lamer posters.

I hope you're right. I had a PM exchange with him which made me feel like this really is the end. Hopefully I'm wrong.