Stars.

Talk about anything here.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Stars.

Post by PhutureDynasty »

You've probaby answered this question a million times before (I may have even asked it) but how did you become a Vikings fan?

I ask because you live in Texas so the assumption from most would be that you're a Texans or Cowboys fan.

Thanks in advance.

@Da Stars.
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Re: Stars.

Post by TheSaboteur »

They had probably had the fewest black people on their team when he first started watching football.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

PhutureDynasty wrote:You've probaby answered this question a million times before (I may have even asked it) but how did you become a Vikings fan?

I ask because you live in Texas so the assumption from most would be that you're a Texans or Cowboys fan.

Thanks in advance.

@Da Stars.
LOL. I was born in New Ulm MN. We moved to a MPLS suburb of Minnetonka when I was in the second grade. Left MN before my freshman year in HS. Went to the Joplin area. Hated it.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Da Stars. wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:You've probaby answered this question a million times before (I may have even asked it) but how did you become a Vikings fan?

Thanks in advance.

@Da Stars.
LOL. I was born in New Ulm MN. We moved to a MPLS suburb of Minnetonka when I was in the second grade. Left MN before my freshman year in HS. Went to the Joplin area. Hated it.
Gotcha. I respect that.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

PhutureDynasty wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:

Thanks in advance.

@Da Stars.
Gotcha. I respect that.
I don't.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Yo Stars...

HeritageFest sucks balls.

[Note: Actually... no. I can't lie about that. HeritageFest is pretty awesome.]

Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

PhutureDynasty wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:

Thanks in advance.

@Da Stars.
Gotcha. I respect that.
I actually rooted against the Stars the first year they were down here. Then in 1996 while visiting my sister for twon weeks I was unemployed at the time went to the first 2 home games of the season. Been back to being a loyal Stars fan ever since. Go Vikings.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Da Stars. wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
Gotcha. I respect that.
I actually rooted against the Stars the first year they were down here. Then in 1996 while visiting my sister for twon weeks I was unemployed at the time went to the first 2 home games of the season. Been back to being a loyal Stars fan ever since. Go Vikings.

Oh. So you conveniently started liking them the season they won 48 games... after ignoring them when they were losers. Interesting...
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Da Stars. wrote:

Thanks in advance.

@Da Stars.
Too many brown folk in Joplin? (3 total)
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote: Gotcha. I respect that.

Oh. So you conveniently started liking them the season they won 48 games... after ignoring them when they were losers. Interesting...
I rooted for the Canucks in 1994. In 1995 and 96 I wanted them to fail. Then saw my first live NHL game since 1973. Now kiss my ass Abe.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Da Stars. wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:

I rooted for the Canucks in 1994. In 1995 and 96 I wanted them to fail. Then saw my first live NHL game since 1973. Now kiss my ass Abe.

Oh, so you liked the Canucks when they went to the Stanley Cup Finals... and then stopped liking them suddenly to be a Stars fan as soon as they started winning.

Interesting.