Talk about anything here.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Re: Did Griff get shamed into exile?

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:

if germany gave up WW2 cause the rest of the world was unfit to fight anymore. would that even be considered a victory

i'm captain hook and you're all that old shitty washed up hasbeen... no sense in striking down a half a man

Lol. Doesn't Hook repeatedly lose to a boy? He even loses to that washed up hasbeen.

Yeah...Hook dies at the end of the movie. Take that for what it's worth. :pjaxlol:
He dies by being eaten by an already dead crocodile.

(that was the stupidest part of what was already a pretty great movie. That or the Tinkerbell getting big to make out with a fat old version of Peter Pan)
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Well, it looks like we're agreeing to disagree, Griff.

Have a nice life. Enjoy your other message boards! :suds:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

I take it Griff went extreme on the Riley's sabbatical? (Don't really care to read his gibberish) I do remember Riley being an ass about Bush's sabbatical and making light of something we didn't have the details on, but knew it must have been bloody traumatic/personal....

Anyhows - yeah, there are things you just don't touch or troll - Riley came close to the line, sounds like Griff went way beyond.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Lamelo seems to have some posters shook.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Johnnyblazzed wrote:I take it Griff went extreme on the Riley's sabbatical? (Don't really care to read his gibberish) I do remember Riley being an ass about Bush's sabbatical and making light of something we didn't have the details on, but knew it must have been bloody traumatic/personal....

Anyhows - yeah, there are things you just don't touch or troll - Riley came close to the line, sounds like Griff went way beyond.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=88099
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:

i'm the one joking about anything and everything

you're the ones involved with each other

:stephena:
Who's the one that claims to check the board 3 times per day to see if a certain poster has posted?

:meloweird:

like i said.. if you were paying attention. i don't care about my gimmick on here anymore. so think whatever you want. i assumed everyone here saw the thread i posted on the other board about how i was doing this as mark the real life human that feels pity for a woman thats getting abandoned by her fuck up of a husband to come troll strangers on a forum not more than a few days after saying he'd stop and hes a changed man

one of us obviously has to be the bigger man
Reread what you just typed to me and tell me with a straight face that was written by a stable individual. :lol:
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Griff views being an asshole as a some weird type of badge of honour. When really, he's just an asshole. An asshole with issues he either doesn't want to deal with, or is so fucked up he doesn't realize he has to deal with. But hey, he's living the dream....
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:Griff views being an asshole as a some weird type of badge of honour. When really, he's just an asshole. An asshole with issues he either doesn't want to deal with, or is so fucked up he doesn't realize he has to deal with. But hey, he's living the dream....
He's disappointed that we've grown up and matured as a board and he's called out for acting like a frat boy.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

i assumed everyone here saw the thread i posted on the other board about how i was doing this as mark the real life human
:laugh3:
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:

if germany gave up WW2 cause the rest of the world was unfit to fight anymore. would that even be considered a victory

i'm captain hook and you're all that old shitty washed up hasbeen... no sense in striking down a half a man

Lol. Doesn't Hook repeatedly lose to a boy? He even loses to that washed up hasbeen.

Yeah...Hook dies at the end of the movie. Take that for what it's worth. :pjaxlol:

well like hook i'd tell everyone here to go back home and train so you can stand a fighting chance

but theres no make believe fairy tale endings for this place

Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Jolly good form, Mark. Jolly good form.

But you're still dead.

Move along to your other message boards that let you post shit about other people's family members. I'm sure ISH is all about that type of trolling.

Good luck to you!

~George Carlin~
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:Griff views being an asshole as a some weird type of badge of honour. When really, he's just an asshole. An asshole with issues he either doesn't want to deal with, or is so fucked up he doesn't realize he has to deal with. But hey, he's living the dream....
He's disappointed that we've grown up and matured as a board and he's called out for acting like a frat boy.
Is this true?
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
Is this true?

Yes.

We used to act like a bunch of 9 year olds anytime they hear the word "poop".

Now we only laugh when people fart....but it's still an improvement.

~George Carlin~
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
Is this true?
That he's disappointed or that we've matured as a board? :lol:
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

Robceltsfan wrote:Jolly good form, Mark. Jolly good form.

But you're still dead.

Move along to your other message boards that let you post shit about other people's family members. I'm sure ISH is all about that type of trolling.

Good luck to you!

"lets me" lol

you still don't get it
Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Johnnyblazzed wrote:I take it Griff went extreme on the Riley's sabbatical? (Don't really care to read his gibberish) I do remember Riley being an ass about Bush's sabbatical and making light of something we didn't have the details on, but knew it must have been bloody traumatic/personal....

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=88099

What a heartless fuck. Griff has never had nor felt love, compassion, or truly valued another human being. Fucking pathetic.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:

But you're still dead.

Good luck to you!

"lets me" lol

you still don't get it

I get it, bro. Trust me.

But look at you....all worked up and back before your supposed 1-month hiatus.

Constantly checking the board throughout the day to see if anyone mentions your name.

You stay living the good life, buddy! We're all so jealous of you!

~George Carlin~
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

Robceltsfan wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
Is this true?

Yes.

We used to act like a bunch of 9 year olds anytime they hear the word "poop".

Now we only laugh when people fart....but it's still an improvement.

ever seen a george carlin standup

rodney dangerfields later years?

age is just a number

a rotten sense of humor ages like a fine wine

what you people have is an affliction brought upon by isolation sickness and cucked family values

Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:

But you're still dead.

Good luck to you!

"lets me" lol

you still don't get it

I get it, bro. Trust me.

But look at you....all worked up and back before your supposed 1-month hiatus.

Constantly checking the board throughout the day to see if anyone mentions your name.

You stay living the good life, buddy! We're all so jealous of you!

again. if you were reading. i never said i was leaving

i said i'd stop posting for rileys wifes sake.

i'm legit the only reason he posts here. if i leave he won't need this place and she might make it through rehabilitation

so in a way we all saved her life

so long everyone
Last edited by Lamelo_Ball on Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Yes, Mark....your shtick is on-par with legends like Carlin and Dangerfield.

Your comedic contributions will be sorely missed.

Goodbye sir...

~George Carlin~