Did Griff get shamed into exile?

Talk about anything here.
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Re: Did Griff get shamed into exile?

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:once i start having to second guess what i'm gonna say it stops being fun
If your personal filter can't filter out the type(s) of material that's inappropriate for *this* board, you should probably stay away and probably avoid internet communities all together.

The standards of decency for posting here are really, really low. Like Mariana Trench low.

It requires the absolute bare minimum of self-control and decency.

i can understand filtering out stuff that can bring down the site legally

but the minute i start having to filter out things that might hurt peoples feelings i don't care anymore

because with every passing year that line will keep being pushed further and further towards my parents line

and its already pretty close...so why even bother posting here.

this isn't real life. your lives don't matter to me. stop trying to turn this place into real friendships....get real friends. let new posters join. is this a basketball/sports/current events forum or a fucking facebook family connection

wtf.. fuck off with the serious shit. if you can't joke about it don't fucking post it. i come here to laugh

my court/weekend house arrest topics were posted to entertain people. i wanted people here to laugh and joke about it because theres funny sides to every situation involving complete strangers

like the way south park makes fun of starving kids in africa.

its all entertainment

the minute people start drawing lines is when the fun stops. now you're taking this place too seriously
Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Nobody is taking anything too seriously....but when a poster mentions a family member (who doesn't post here) who nearly died, and then you joke about possibly being the cause of that person's death....you've definitely crossed a line.

Like Bush said, you don't have to have high standards...or even marginal standards here. But you were universally called out for that below-the-belt thread. It was classless.

Joke on Riley all you like....but leave his wife's health out of it.

There's been a variety of times where posters have opened up about some real life spit.....maybe to anonymously get it off their chest. You say you come here to laugh...well, so do most of us. And 98% of the threads are strictly for the lulz.

If you can't EASILY detect the 2% non-lulz threads...then you have a serious problem with recognizing human emotions.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

Robceltsfan wrote:Nobody is taking anything too seriously....but when a poster mentions a family member (who doesn't post here) who nearly died, and then you joke about possibly being the cause of that person's death....you've definitely crossed a line.

Like Bush said, you don't have to have high standards...or even marginal standards here. But you were universally called out for that below-the-belt thread. It was classless.

There's been a variety of times where posters have opened up about some real life spit.....maybe to anonymously get it off their chest. You say you come here to laugh...well, so do most of us. And 98% of the threads are strictly for the lulz.

If you can't EASILY detect the 2% non-lulz threads...then you have a serious problem with recognizing human emotions.

when a fake poster mentions family after crying wolf 100 times a day i.e. "nobody cares" then all of a sudden trying to get someone to care by attempting to appear human for the first time to a complete stranger over the internet in another country that he stalked off the site aswell... one can't help but to "give zero fucks"

every day theres people just as legitimate as rileys wife getting beheaded ... with them i atleast have a face to go by and aren't looking for entertainment at the time if i happen to see one on liveleak. and even then i barely break rhythm and probly would eat dinner 5 minutes later

i've never been one for obligatory condolences

i'm simply not that fake. if theres a real life situation that involves someone i ACTUALLY KNOW ... then yea i'l go out of my way... but i'm not about to give riley that kind of legitimacy

for all i know he doesn't even have a wife. he sure as hell didn't help convince me otherwise with his shameless retaliation and abandonment of his kindred soul mate

infact he showed up as same old riley.. hes a fraud. and if its all true i'd feel about the same... nothing

i don't know him

i don't know her

leave your dumb shit at the door
Last edited by Lamelo_Ball on Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Griff is angry because we've grown up and he still wants to act like he's in his 20s.

That's his argument right now.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:Nobody is taking anything too seriously....but when a poster mentions a family member (who doesn't post here) who nearly died, and then you joke about possibly being the cause of that person's death....you've definitely crossed a line.

when a fake poster mentions family after crying wolf 100 times a day i.e. "nobody cares" then all of a sudden trying to get someone to care by attempting to appear human for the first time to a complete stranger over the internet in another country that he stalked off the site aswell... one can't help but to "give zero fucks"

every day theres people just as legitimate as rileys wife getting beheaded ... with them i atleast have a face to go by and aren't looking for entertainment at the time if i happen to see one on liveleak. and even then i barely break rhythm and probly would eat dinner 5 minutes later

i'm simply not that fake. if theres a real life situation that involves someone i ACTUALLY KNOW ... then yea i'l go out of my way... but i'm not about to give riley that kind of legitimacy

for all i know he doesn't even have a wife. he sure as hell didn't help convince me otherwise with his shameless retaliation and abandonment of his kindred soul mate

infact he showed up as same old riley.. hes a fraud. and if its all true i'd feel about the same... nothing

i don't know him

i don't know her

Nobody asked you to give an "obligatory condolence" to Riley. You could have simply ignored it.

However, you went a step further and went all-in like a douchebag.

Hey, you showed your true colors, and that's alright. I'm pretty sure we all had you pegged as that type of person to begin with, so no harm no foul.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

Kingcarl24 wrote:Griff is angry because we've grown up and he still wants to act like he's in his 20s.

more disappointed and disgusted than angry. i'm on worldstar as kennethgriffin.. ebaumsworld as 2toned.. if anyone here still has a funny bone left in their aging body feel free to join the communities

and my sense of humor is actually ageless

its your dead end jobs, wives and families that are killing your ability to see the brighter side of life in any context

keep thinking negatively. all it will attract is negative people
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:Griff is angry because we've grown up and he still wants to act like he's in his 20s.

more disappointed and disgusted than angry. i'm on worldstar as kennethgriffin.. ebaumsworld as 2toned.. if anyone here still has a funny bone left in their aging body feel free to join the communities

its your dead end jobs, wives and families that are killing your ability to see the brighter side of life in any context

So sad.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:

I'm pretty sure that this community ostracizing you is the best way for us to eliminate a negative person.

~George Carlin~
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:

i don't know him

i don't know her

Nobody asked you to give an "obligatory condolence" to Riley. You could have simply ignored it.

However, you went a step further and went all-in like a douchebag.

Hey, you showed your true colors, and that's alright. I'm pretty sure we all had you pegged as that type of person to begin with, so no harm no foul.

your first mistake was thinking you or i should or have to do anything to make anyone here feel comfortable

his wife can suck ****** cocks in hell for all i care

know why? who the fuck is riley
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Again...you seem to be having trouble with this concept.

I didn't ask you to make anyone feel comfortable.

You simply went above and beyond to act like a total cuntrag. And again, like I said before, none of us are particularly surprised. It matches your personality perfectly.

~George Carlin~
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

How do you guys find the stamina to not only read Griff's posts, but to string enough responses to him to qualify it as an actual conversation? I literally can't get past the first 6 words of any of his posts.

Realspit muh'nigs.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Trust Fund Baby takes this place wayyyyyy too seriously. He might need some therapy.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

lettherebehouse wrote:How do you guys find the stamina to not only read Griff's posts, but to string enough responses to him to qualify it as an actual conversation? I literally can't get past the first 6 words of any of his posts.

Realspit muh'nigs.
I don't really read any of it. It's normally a quick skim and then respond. Let's be honest though, we know exactly what he's going to say 90% of the time anyways. He's a very predictable poster.
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:

I'm pretty sure that this community ostracizing you is the best way for us to eliminate a negative person.

if germany gave up WW2 cause the rest of the world was unfit to fight anymore. would that even be considered a victory

i'm captain hook and you're all that old shitty washed up hasbeen... no sense in striking down a half a man

Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

gaskill15 wrote:Trust Fund Baby takes this place wayyyyyy too seriously. He might need some therapy.

i'm the one joking about anything and everything

you're the ones involved with each other

:stephena:
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

Robceltsfan wrote:Again...you seem to be having trouble with this concept.

I didn't ask you to make anyone feel comfortable.

You simply went above and beyond to act like a total cuntrag. And again, like I said before, none of us are particularly surprised. It matches your personality perfectly.

like i said. if i have to second guess myself. then i'm not a character/gimmick anymore

then i'm mark... not griff

and mark has real friends he can do that with
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:Trust Fund Baby takes this place wayyyyyy too seriously. He might need some therapy.

Who's the one that claims to check the board 3 times per day to see if a certain poster has posted?

:meloweird:
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:

if germany gave up WW2 cause the rest of the world was unfit to fight anymore. would that even be considered a victory

i'm captain hook and you're all that old shitty washed up hasbeen... no sense in striking down a half a man

Lol. Doesn't Hook repeatedly lose to a boy? He even loses to that washed up hasbeen.
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

gaskill15 wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:

Who's the one that claims to check the board 3 times per day to see if a certain poster has posted?

:meloweird:

like i said.. if you were paying attention. i don't care about my gimmick on here anymore. so think whatever you want. i assumed everyone here saw the thread i posted on the other board about how i was doing this as mark the real life human that feels pity for a woman thats getting abandoned by her fuck up of a husband to come troll strangers on a forum not more than a few days after saying he'd stop and hes a changed man

one of us obviously has to be the bigger man
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

Lol. Doesn't Hook repeatedly lose to a boy? He even loses to that washed up hasbeen.

Yeah...Hook dies at the end of the movie. Take that for what it's worth. :pjaxlol:

~George Carlin~