Did Griff get shamed into exile?

Talk about anything here.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Did Griff get shamed into exile?

Post by LNS »

After that Riley wife stuff he seemed to have stopped posting.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Did Griff get shamed into exile?

Post by lettherebehouse »

Yep, he's literally the first AGer to get scalped by a retired poster.

:haha2:
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

lettherebehouse wrote:Yep, he's literally the first AGer to get scalped by a retired poster.

Shortest comeback in AG history for ol’ Griff :lol:
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

He has no shame. So no.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

He got bukkakka'd by me
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Does this count as a double kill for Riley or just 1?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Does this count as a double kill for Riley or just 1?
Riley gets the kill....with a fatality.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

:banderas:
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=88162" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lamelo_Ball wrote:
my last post on angergeneral. All riley has to do is take care of his wife to make it official

Be at her bedside and nurture her the way she did your incompetent ass over the past 25 years

One of us has to be the bigger man or she'l likely not make it through this rehabilitation

Seeing how easy it was to drive you back on here is worrying to say the least

So for her sake and everyone elses i make this one time offer

Log off now and never return

As will i

Will be back in a month to see if this works

-griff

trying to save rileys wife actually

the fact that i could rip him away from his dying wife so easly was kind of scary

but yes. i was also really let down by this place. i come here to escape the reality of every day life filled with judgemental serious people. you all lost alot of credibility with your scolding reactions. i felt like i told a dirty joke to my parents

this place has lost its flavor

i think bush is the only guy that wasn't completely offended... he takes breaks like me so he knows this is still just a forum full of trolls... yall need to get a grip on reality instead of using this place to replace that void in your life
Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:viewtopic.php?f=7&t=88162
Lamelo_Ball wrote:
my last post on angergeneral. All riley has to do is take care of his wife to make it official

Be at her bedside and nurture her the way she did your incompetent ass over the past 25 years

One of us has to be the bigger man or she'l likely not make it through this rehabilitation

As will i

-griff

the fact that i could rip him away from his dying wife so easly was kind of scary

but yes. i was also really let down by this place. i come here to escape the reality of every day life filled with judgemental serious people. you all lost alot of credibility with your scolding reactions. i felt like i told a dirty joke to my parents

i think bush is the only guy that wasn't completely offended... he takes breaks like me so he knows this is still just a forum full of trolls... yall need to get a grip on reality instead of using this place to replace that void in your life
Hear that Bush? I think Griff wants to make out with you.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Has it been a month already???
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:

As will i

-griff

if i ever do come back i'm gonna post cat memes and other 70 year old approved email meme's forwarded by my parents to appeal to the current vibe here
Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

if i ever do come back i'm gonna post cat memes and other 70 year old approved email meme's forwarded by my parents to appeal to the current vibe here

***** YOU GOT TROLLED INTO COMING BACK RIGHT NOW!

~George Carlin~
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

***** YOU GOT TROLLED INTO COMING BACK RIGHT NOW!

you act like i care about trolling you people anymore or 1 upping anyone

that vibe is gone

i'm in an old folks home
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

i come here to escape the reality of every day life
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
i come here to escape the reality of every day life

hopeless
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

You're so full of shit Griff. You had to be lurking as a "guest" to come crawling back so fast as soon as you were called out. I would bet dollars to donuts you haven't had more than a few waking hours where you haven't "lurked" here....
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:You're so full of shit Griff. You had to be lurking as a "guest" to come crawling back so fast as soon as you were called out. I would bet dollars to donuts you haven't had more than a few waking hours where you haven't "lurked" here....
1. i never said i was leaving. i said i wouldn't post. obviously i have to monitor a few times a day to see if rileys posting. if i can't have fun trolling here anymore cause you all got too old for it then i might aswell save a womans life in the process

2. think whatever you want. your aggravation doesn't matter to me anymore. once i start having to second guess what i'm gonna say it stops being fun
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

:loser:
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:once i start having to second guess what i'm gonna say it stops being fun
If your personal filter can't filter out the type(s) of material that's inappropriate for *this* board, you should probably stay away and probably avoid internet communities all together.

The standards of decency for posting here are really, really low. Like Mariana Trench low.

It requires the absolute bare minimum of self-control and decency.