Did Griff get shamed into exile?

Talk about anything here.
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Re: Did Griff get shamed into exile?

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

Robceltsfan wrote:Yes, Mark....your shtick is on-par with legends like Carlin and Dangerfield.

Your comedic contributions will be sorely missed.

Goodbye sir...

i accept your unknowingly truthful expression of adulation and sadness
Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Aww crap. Now we're going to get threads full of pics from The Shining every time Griff posts. I love when he finds something he thinks is funny and posts it over and over again.
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

Johnnyblazzed wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
Johnnyblazzed wrote:I take it Griff went extreme on the Riley's sabbatical? (Don't really care to read his gibberish) I do remember Riley being an ass about Bush's sabbatical and making light of something we didn't have the details on, but knew it must have been bloody traumatic/personal....

Anyhows - yeah, there are things you just don't touch or troll - Riley came close to the line, sounds like Griff went way beyond.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=88099

What a heartless fuck. Griff has never had nor felt love, compassion, or truly valued another human being. Fucking pathetic.

phpBB [video]
Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Griff should only be allowed to do his Vocaroo threads.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Griffmonkey is simply a more pathetic version of The Cable Guy...

He has been ignored his entire life, and when anyone pays him even the slightest bit of attention, the guy completely loses his mind...Much like Chip Douglas he is a pathological liar who will say anything to try and get some attention. And, in much the same way, when someone remotely starts to get to know him a little bit you no longer want to have anything to do with him.

I understand how this board works. We go after each other, and sure, we do get close to the line. I also understand that whatever information is put out is fair game. If someone is compelled to mock my tragedy, so be it...One thing is for sure, it wont affect me one way or the other. Quite the contrary...watching Griffmonkey desperately try to "get me" and the depths he is willing to sink to do it only reinforces the absolute wreckage and destruction I have laid upon him. I don't spend even one second thinking about a loser like that. But, it warms my heart a little to know that he spends all of his days obsessing over me, watching and hoping to catch a glimpse...
At the end of the day, the reality is, as I have always said...Nobody cares...From this day forward, I am simply going to completely ignore his desperate attempts for attention. I will do him the favor of no longer bullying him, no longer picking on him, no longer continually hurting his feelings...It is pretty pathetic how easily he can be destroyed here...
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

...And, by the way...The wife is doing fabulous...
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

see? ^

his wife is doomed
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

rileymartin wrote:...And, by the way...The wife is doing fabulous...

i hope you're telling the truth for once
Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

rileymartin wrote:...And, by the way...The wife is doing fabulous...

Great news buddy! Wishing her a full, speedy recovery; and the best for you and your family!
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

btw i didn't even read your post riley. i wish you would quit dedicating that much time and effort to a troll and go above and beyond what you think is enough help for your wife
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

lettherebehouse wrote:How do you guys find the stamina to not only read Griff's posts, but to string enough responses to him to qualify it as an actual conversation? I literally can't get past the first 6 words of any of his posts.

Realspit muh'nigs.
Spot on.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Congrats everyone. You broke Griff.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:btw i didn't even read your post riley. i wish you would quit dedicating that much time and effort to a troll and go above and beyond what you think is enough help for your wife
Liar, liar pants on fire...
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:btw i didn't even read your post riley. i wish you would quit dedicating that much time and effort to a troll and go above and beyond what you think is enough help for your wife
Liar, liar pants on fire...

no i'm serious
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

I created this thread and I literally am not going to bother to read all these pages. Too much work for too little payoff.
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:I created this thread and I literally am not going to bother to read all these pages. Too much work for too little payoff.
this is the same realization i had. odd
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

I parlayed my "character" into helping create and run this forum and keep the community together. Griff used his to... get banned and ostracized from every other online community out there?

:trumphuh:
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

ripper76 wrote:I parlayed my "character" into helping create and run this forum and keep the community together. Griff used his to... get banned and ostracized from every other online community out there?

:trumphuh:

griff got banned and exiled .. i ( mark ) am welcome anywhere. no IP bans. i can sign up anywhere under a different handle

the fact that both insidehoops and angergeneral couldnt handle the character says alot about how times have changed

the world is alot more sensitive.. even for the most republican non "progressive" thinkers out there

the heat being generated is just too much. its nearly made me seek out a VPN

i'd rather just retire the gimmick
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

What says a LOT about "times have changed" is something I tell my son ALL THE TIME...There ISN'T NEARLY enough shame left in the world. If MORE people were ashamed of their actions "when called for/or should be" the world would be a LOT better and safer place.

All these "cool people" that thinking being as obnoxious and as selfish as possible are either :

A-Born with a silver spoon in their mouths and have never had to actually earn ANYTHING of NEED.

B-Fell in a pile of shit and came out smelling like a rose and think that's the "Norm" or "skill based" when the exact opposite is true.

Either way, COMPLETELY out of touch with reality. Should give them all a nice HUGE island (or land mass), FULL of natural resources for their totally cool, entitled, shit don't stink selves to live together on, and see how that works out.

It would take less than a decade for them to create the first "7th world country"...and would be begging the rest of us for some empathy, compassion and HELP me thinks.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

I'm too lazy to do it. But I just want to let 3peat, Ripper, and Riley know that I'm thanking their posts in my heart and mind.