Re: Is President Trump too progressive?

Post by LACANO »

Wow!
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Kobeunderbite wrote: [No, this is not fake news.]
no, because those women are likely not bitches.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I don't like the fact that women serving in these positions as I've stated they make a lousy attorneys and even more terrible judges… They just don't have it in them to be impartial
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

President Trump truly is looking out for ALL Americans... how refreshing is that, especially after 8 years of Ovomit putting hard-working taxpaying Americans dead-last on the list of priorities.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

He is the most transparent president ever.

I'm once again proud to be an American.

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

What are these senior-level positions?

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Y2K wrote:What are these senior-level positions?

:verdum:

Always looking for a negative spin, eh?
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

His list of female appointees is long: Nikki Haley, Ambassador to the United Nations (not only a woman but also child of Indian American Sikh immigrants); Elaine Chao, Secretary of Transportation; Kirstjen Nielsen, Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security; Dr. Heather Wilson, Secretary of the Air Force; Sarah Sanders, White House Press Secretary; Kellyanne Conway, Counselor to the President; Linda McMahon, Administrator of the U.S. Small Business Administration; Betsy DeVos, Secretary of Education; Jovita Carranza, U.S. Treasurer (also a minority and first-generation Mexican American immigrant); Neomi Rao, Regulation Czar (also a minority and daughter of parents from India); Seema Verma, Administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (also a minority); Heather Brand, Associate Attorney General; Kelly Sadler, Director of Surrogate & Coalitions Outreach; Mercedes Schlapp, Senior Communications Advisor (also a minority whose father was once a political prisoner of Fidel Castro); Ivanka Trump, Advisor to the President; Hope Hicks, Communications Director; Jessica Ditto, Deputy Director of Communications; and Dina Powell, Deputy National Security Adviser who according to White House sources will remain in her position through the end of January and will likely be replaced by another woman after Powell completes her first year in office.

:slapping:
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
His list of female appointees is long: Nikki Haley, Ambassador to the United Nations (not only a woman but also child of Indian American Sikh immigrants); Elaine Chao, Secretary of Transportation; Kirstjen Nielsen, Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security; Dr. Heather Wilson, Secretary of the Air Force; Sarah Sanders, White House Press Secretary; Kellyanne Conway, Counselor to the President; Linda McMahon, Administrator of the U.S. Small Business Administration; Betsy DeVos, Secretary of Education; Jovita Carranza, U.S. Treasurer (also a minority and first-generation Mexican American immigrant); Neomi Rao, Regulation Czar (also a minority and daughter of parents from India); Seema Verma, Administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (also a minority); Heather Brand, Associate Attorney General; Kelly Sadler, Director of Surrogate & Coalitions Outreach; Mercedes Schlapp, Senior Communications Advisor (also a minority whose father was once a political prisoner of Fidel Castro); Ivanka Trump, Advisor to the President; Hope Hicks, Communications Director; Jessica Ditto, Deputy Director of Communications; and Dina Powell, Deputy National Security Adviser who according to White House sources will remain in her position through the end of January and will likely be replaced by another woman after Powell completes her first year in office.

Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

Ah man, Y2K got roughed up.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:

:trumplol:
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

Odogg wrote:Ah man, Y2K got roughed up.
All i did was ask a question.

The one thing that I did know is that he has 24 cabinet members and only 4 of them are females. That's definitely nothing brag about.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Y2k got his dick folded back 90 degrees ITT, IMHO.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Progressive?
That fat piece of shit thinks its 1953 for fucks sake

Smh at your utter atupidity
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
Progressive?

:yaoyao:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Robceltsfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Progressive?

:yaoyao:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

utter atupidity
:rosenew:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills