Re: AngerGeneral Awards VOTING IS NOW OPEN

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Can't wait!
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

i like how people got so butthurt from me leaving that i couldn't even make the troll vote and dropped all the way from most valuable poster ( legitimate award voted on by AG members ) tied with TDK all the way down to "worst poster of the year"

nice try anyway though

you already let your feelings be known

:lol:
Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:i like how people got so butthurt from me leaving that i couldn't even make the troll vote and dropped all the way from most valuable poster ( legitimate award voted on by AG members ) tied with TDK all the way down to "worst poster of the year"

nice try anyway though

If KUB adds a "most valuable former 7 year retail employee" category, you'll win for sure!
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:i like how people got so butthurt from me leaving that i couldn't even make the troll vote and dropped all the way from most valuable poster ( legitimate award voted on by AG members ) tied with TDK all the way down to "worst poster of the year"

nice try anyway though

I would vote your vocaroo skills for a "best running series" award if such a thing existed
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

nice try anyway though

If KUB adds a "most valuable former 7 year retail employee" category, you'll win for sure!
I was 24 when i retired. Not 60 like yourself. Obviously my job was going to be a complacent position of comfort waiting for my birthright

Sorta like you waiting for death... which is also not too far off.. id bet good money youve also fallen into a routine whilst waiting for the inevitable
Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

((Get ready for another one of meatball's predictable, looong-winded "I'm so great and you're such a loser" retorts in 5-4-3-2...))

:lol: :roll: :L

:pop2:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:((Get ready for another one of meatball's predictable, looong-winded "I'm so great and you're such a loser" retorts in 5-4-3-2...))

TDK and Griff joining forces. I'm good at this.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:((Get ready for another one of meatball's predictable, looong-winded "I'm so great and you're such a loser" retorts in 5-4-3-2...))

TDK and Griff joining forces. I'm good at this.
Kindly explain how your boring, predictable nature = TDK "joining forces" with griff.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Undies put up a new category: "Feud of the Year".

Go vote!
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~