Hope you enjoyed Christmas. Could be your last one.

Talk about anything here.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Hope you enjoyed Christmas. Could be your last one.

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Or mine.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/15/sa ... event.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.startribune.com/university-o ... 466691113/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by AbeVigodaLive on Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Re: Hope you enjoyed Christmas. Could be your last one.

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Uhhhhhhhhhh
Buckets
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Buckets »

Reasons such as these are why Trump was voted president...
Wasa
Role Player

Post by Wasa »

Wow one college student had a bad idea and nobody except them and a very small group potentially agreed with it and it was never proposed as anything official and dismissed by the University once it hit the news anyway.

But they are coming for you, Abe, and they are coming fast! Arm yourself for the war on Christmas next year!!
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Wasa wrote:Wow one college student had a bad idea and nobody except them and a very small group potentially agreed with it and it was never proposed as anything official and dismissed by the University once it hit the news anyway.

But they are coming for you, Abe, and they are coming fast! Arm yourself for the war on Christmas next year!!

Wait. Where are you reading that it was written by "one college student"...?

Stop spreading fake news, cuck.
Wasa
Role Player

Post by Wasa »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Wasa wrote:Wow one college student had a bad idea and nobody except them and a very small group potentially agreed with it and it was never proposed as anything official and dismissed by the University once it hit the news anyway.

You are right, sorry, my mistake.

It was a group of students which appears to be small and only distributed it at one meeting.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Wasa wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

It was a group of students which appears to be small and only distributed it at one meeting.

So I was right. And you were wrong.

But you keep trying to justify it with a new approach. Just take the L and move on, cuck.
Wasa
Role Player

Post by Wasa »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Wasa wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

But you keep trying to justify it with a new approach. Just take the L and move on, cuck.
You were right about one thing, and wrong about there being a war on christmas
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Wasa wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Wasa wrote: You are right, sorry, my mistake.

I dig that you repeatedly keep telling me how right I am.

And where did I explicitly declare a "war on christmas?" Please stop spreading lies. It seems like a common tactic among your people.
Wasa
Role Player

Post by Wasa »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Wasa wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

And where did I explicitly declare a "war on christmas?" Please stop spreading lies. It seems like a common tactic among your people.
It's heavily implied since you said "could be your last". That is what the war on christmas is supposed to be, taking christmas away. Your title implied that you think someone is taking christmas away from you.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Wasa wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Wasa wrote: You were right about one thing, and wrong about there being a war on christmas

It's heavily implied since you said "could be your last". That is what the war on christmas is supposed to be, taking christmas away. Your title implied that you think someone is taking christmas away from you.

"Implied..." So you admit you were wrong.

Again.

LMBAO!
Cool!
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Buckets wrote:Reasons such as these are why Trump was voted president...
Trumps kind of Christmas would be what the ending of Christmas vacation was.
Wasa
Role Player

Post by Wasa »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Wasa wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Again.

LMBAO!
Cool!
very nuanced and productive discussion as always, Abe, hope you still get to enjoy your life with everyone coming for you and your mortgage
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Minnesota (like California and a few states in the NE) is overwhelmingly populated by deplorable anti-American flaming liberal sissies... Trump needs to negotiate a deal to sell CA to Mexico and then trade Minnesota the other states to Canada, which is already full of these cream puffs.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Wasa wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Wasa wrote: It's heavily implied since you said "could be your last". That is what the war on christmas is supposed to be, taking christmas away. Your title implied that you think someone is taking christmas away from you.

Again.

LMBAO!
Cool!
very nuanced and productive discussion as always, Abe, hope you still get to enjoy your life with everyone coming for you and your mortgage

Where did that come from? You seem unhinged in your quest to run from being proven wrong multiple times in this thread.

Let's stick to the topic here... how do you feel about being proven wrong TWICE in this thread?
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Minnesota (like California and a few states in the NE) is overwhelmingly populated by deplorable anti-American flaming liberal sissies... Trump needs to negotiate a deal to sell CA to Mexico and then trade Minnesota the other states to Canada, which is already full of these cream puffs.
And if Illinois could only get rid of Chicago.

:banderas:
Wasa
Role Player

Post by Wasa »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Wasa wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Again.

LMBAO!
Cool!

Where did that come from? You seem unhinged in your quest to run from being proven wrong multiple times in this thread.

Let's stick to the topic here... how do you feel about being proven wrong TWICE in this thread?
I feel like you are trying to avoid talking about the actual issue, whether someone is trying to take away christmas from you or not.

Do you feel like there is a real threat to that happening? Do these college student groups scare you?
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

That facist Wasa is getting worked ITT lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Yo Wasa... I gots something for you to hold onto...

Wasa
Role Player

Post by Wasa »

well shit, you did it Abe, can't argue with that, you have beaten me in this debate, I will see you on the front lines next christmas. I will have you let the last word, and by that I mean all-caps/gif response since we all know having the last word means you win