Orlando Got Steamrolled at Home v Denver

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Orlando Got Steamrolled at Home v Denver

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:How long is that fucking pussy Isaac going to be out for?
Its all precautionary but we didn't start losing til he got hurt...his presence around the rim is a real factor and actually anchored the defense
He’s a fucking pussy. You were talking shit about Lonzo for missing Preseason games, and now your goofy rookie is too bitch made to get back on the court lol
He's solid...they are keeping him out far longer than they should be...its not on him at all.
Bottom line is the magic struggles didn't start til he got injured...rookie or not, his defense is already at the NBA veteran level of a good defender...and he is our best defender...the numbers don't lie....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote: We were winning til Gordon went out
The Magic were down 77-68 when Gordon left the game in the 3rd quarter.

Why do you LIE every time you post you pathetic piece of shit? You're fucking worthless, no wonder Jorge is ashamed of you.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

Why do you LIE every time you post you pathetic piece of shit? You're fucking worthless, no wonder Jorge is ashamed of you.
We would have won...Cavs got steamrolled but keep pretending it never happened

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

1. What do the Cavs have to do with this thread eldeflectionman1973?
2. Losing by 4 on the road is not getting steamrolled. Losing at home by 14 is getting steamrolled.
3. Walk it off you lying sack of brown shit.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

1. What do the Cavs have to do with this thread eldeflectionman1973?
2. Losing by 4 on the road is not getting steamrolled. Losing at home by 14 is getting steamrolled.
3. Walk it off you lying sack of brown shit.
Missing 4 key players dumbfuck...including our highest scorer and best three defenders...how dumb are you....
And Cavs got clobbered...no excuses faggot

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Funny how others fans can use the "injury" card (arty all over this thread, LeSloppers after the 2015 Finals, etc, etc.), and it's supposed to be justified... yet when Bulls fans point to injuries to 2-3 of our teams' best players every year (under Thibs) it was just an excuse.

:lol: :L :roll:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Funny how others fans can use the "injury" card (arty all over this thread, LeSloppers after the 2015 Finals, etc, etc.), and it's supposed to be justified... yet when Bulls fans point to injuries to 2-3 of our teams' best players every year (under Thibs) it was just an excuse.

No..... you’re all 100% bitches

:ape:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:Funny how others fans can use the "injury" card (arty all over this thread, LeSloppers after the 2015 Finals, etc, etc.), and it's supposed to be justified... yet when Bulls fans point to injuries to 2-3 of our teams' best players every year (under Thibs) it was just an excuse.

Take away the lakers top two scorers and top 3 defenders....you think you have no valid excuse for losing a game?

Smh

That's the position the magic are currently in...stop being stupid...we are missing 3 starters and a key bench guy

Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

Take away the lakers top two scorers and top 3 defenders....you think you have no valid excuse for losing a game?

Smh

That's the position the magic are currently in...stop being stupid...we are missing 3 starters and a key bench guy
The Nuggets were on the road...without 2 players better than anyone on the shit bag Tragic roster, AND lost their starting PG after playing less than 17 minutes as well.

No excuses fuckjaws...Magics were thoroughly violated, embarrassed and BTFO...ElFactos

WHALLOPED
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Repeat3peat wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

Smh

The Nuggets were on the road...without 2 players better than anyone on the shit bag Tragic roster, AND lost their starting PG after playing less than 17 minutes as well.

No excuses fuckjaws...Magics were thoroughly violated, embarrassed and BTFO...ElFactos

WHALLOPED
Fail

Being on the roads is not an excuse and they weren't missing anyone better than who the magic were missing...moron
Magic would have won had Gordon not gone out...fact
Magic on the road tonight...so I guess that's a valid excuse in your book.

And the magic are still better than your shit team...

Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

elartman1973 wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Take away the lakers top two scorers and top 3 defenders....you think you have no valid excuse for losing a game?

Smh

WHALLOPED
Fail

Being on the roads is not an excuse and they weren't missing anyone better than who the magic were missing...moron

Jokic and Milsap over ANYONE in the Tragics organization...and it's not really close.

Raped.
Last edited by Repeat3peat on Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Repeat3peat wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:

WHALLOPED
Fail

Jokich and Milsap over ANYONE in the Tragics organization...and it's not really close.

Raped.
Fail...joking is a poor mans vucevic....Kitsap is a has been and Gordon is far better than him

Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

elartman1973 wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Fail

Jokich and Milsap over ANYONE in the Tragics organization...and it's not really close.

Raped.
Fail...joking is a poor mans vucevic....Kitsap is a has been and Gordon is far better than him
:verdum:

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Repeat3peat wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:

Raped.

Look at numbers then... I don't expect you to Rey after you see how wrong you are

Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

elartman1973 wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Fail...joking is a poor mans vucevic....Kitsap is a has been and Gordon is far better than him

Look at numbers then... I don't expect you to Rey after you see how wrong you are

-There isn't a GM on the planet that would take vucibitch over Jokic...lol at you being Clueless AF

-This season is FAR too young yet to judge solely on, Milsap has been a FAR more accomplished player than Gordone in their careers to this point...on BOTH ends, and it isn't close.

Ransacked.
Last edited by Repeat3peat on Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Repeat3peat wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:

-There isn't a GM on the planet that would take vucibitch over Jokich...lol at you being Clueless AF

-This season is FAR too young yet to judge solely on, Milsap has been a FAR more accomplished player than Gordone in their careers to this point...on BOTH ends, and it isn't close.

Ransacked.
Every GM would...vucevic with a 31 point 13 rebound 10 assist night....and now is when you think that jokic scrub is comparable?
Get a life..I feel sorry for you...and don't think I did t notice your desperately avoiding comparing numbers because they absolutely wreck you....I feel sorry for you

And you claiming a 10 year vet is more accomished than a 4th year player??
You're a comets moron....and nobody in the nba would choose milsap over Gordon(who has already had 2 40 point games this season compared to not even 1 30 point game from milsap...shit has he even score 25?)...get a clue

That's what you call absolute demolition

Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

elartman1973 wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Look at numbers then... I don't expect you to Rey after you see how wrong you are

-There isn't a GM on the planet that would take vucibitch over Jokic...lol at you being Clueless AF

Ransacked.
Every GM would...vucevic with a 31 point 13 rebound 10 assist night....and now is when you think that jokic scrub is comparable?
Get a life..I feel sorry for you...and don't think I did t notice your desperately avoiding comparing numbers because they absolutely wreck you....I feel sorry for you

You're a comets moron....and nobody in the nba would choose milsap over Gordon(who has already had 2 40 point games this season compared to not even 1 30 point game from milsap...shit has he even score 25?)...get a clue

lol at your cherry picking fat ass

NO, there isn't a GM on the planet choosing Vuc's over Jokic...NONE, zero, nada. He is FAR and away the most valuable commodity on either team...and it's not close.

Per 36 last 2 seasons:

Joker: 21/13/6/1/1 on 56% FG/ 83% FT....22 years old

Vuc: 19/12/4/1/1 on 48% FG/ 70% FT....27 years old

When Gordon puts in a full season that rivals any of the last 5 of Milsaps...Cmon back chubs.

Kabooom....wrecking ball to the domesplit.
Last edited by Repeat3peat on Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Repeat3peat wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:

-There isn't a GM on the planet that would take vucibitch over Jokich...lol at you being Clueless AF

Ransacked.

NO, there isn't a GM on the planet choosing Vuc's over Jokich...NONE, zero, nada. He is FAR and away the most valuable commodity on either team...and it's not close.

Per 36 last 2 seasons:

When Gordon puts in a full season that rivals any of the last 5 of Milsaps...Cmon back chubs.

And Jokic can actually guard a little...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Repeat3peat wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:

Ransacked.

NO, there isn't a GM on the planet choosing Vuc's over Jokic...NONE, zero, nada. He is FAR and away the most valuable commodity on either team...and it's not close.

Per 36 last 2 seasons:

How about ACTUAL numbers..not your "per 36" garbage that we both know is Bullshit and inaccurate...lol at still being afraid to post actual numbers...and "last 2 seasons"...smh damn you are so reaching and coming up empty as fuck....
And you still copped the fuck out with milsap and Gordon....no GM in the NBA would take milsap over Gordon right now you fucking MORON
Holy shit dude..could you be more fucking clobbered?

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Vucevic >> Jokic...?

Arty... control your autism.