Orlando Got Steamrolled at Home v Denver

Talk about anything here.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Re: Orlando Got Steamrolled at Home v Denver

Post by Repeat3peat »

elartman1973 wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Every GM would...vucevic with a 31 point 13 rebound 10 assist night....and now is when you think that jokic scrub is comparable?
Get a life..I feel sorry for you...and don't think I did t notice your desperately avoiding comparing numbers because they absolutely wreck you....I feel sorry for you

And you claiming a 10 year vet is more accomished than a 4th year player??
You're a comets moron....and nobody in the nba would choose milsap over Gordon(who has already had 2 40 point games this season compared to not even 1 30 point game from milsap...shit has he even score 25?)...get a clue

That's what you call absolute demolition
lol at your cherry picking fat ass

NO, there isn't a GM on the planet choosing Vuc's over Jokic...NONE, zero, nada. He is FAR and away the most valuable commodity on either team...and it's not close.

Per 36 last 2 seasons:

Joker: 21/13/6/1/1 on 56% FG/ 83% FT....22 years old

Vuc: 19/12/4/1/1 on 48% FG/ 70% FT....27 years old

When Gordon puts in a full season that rivals any of the last 5 of Milsaps...Cmon back chubs.

Kabooom....wrecking ball to the domesplit.
How about ACTUAL numbers..not your "per 36" garbage that we both know is Bullshit and inaccurate...lol at still being afraid to post actual numbers...and "last 2 seasons"...smh damn you are so reaching and coming up empty as fuck....
And you still copped the fuck out with milsap and Gordon....no GM in the NBA would take milsap over Gordon right now you fucking MORON
Holy shit dude..could you be more fucking clobbered?

Where did I say that GM's would choose Milsap over Gordon rummy...? He was part of "the 2 players better than anyone on the Tragic" statement, which is FACT. This year isn't nearly enough sample size to base anything on solely, and up until this year, Milsap has PROVEN to be better...lol at you not knowing how to comprehend what you can barely read. Gordon started out unconscious for "him" this year...and is STILL only in the area of what Milsap has done for close to a decade.

Gordon this year- 19/8/2/1/1 on 47%/71%

Milsap last 8 YEARS AVERAGE- 17/8/3/2/1 on 48%/76%

No Per 36....OK full lines last 2 seasons:

Vucibitch- 15/10/3/1/1 on 48%/70%...26-27 year old seasons

Jokic- 16/10/5/1/1 on 55%/83%..21-22 year old seasons

Fucking ETHERED.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Repeat3peat wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:
lol at your cherry picking fat ass

NO, there isn't a GM on the planet choosing Vuc's over Jokic...NONE, zero, nada. He is FAR and away the most valuable commodity on either team...and it's not close.

Per 36 last 2 seasons:

Joker: 21/13/6/1/1 on 56% FG/ 83% FT....22 years old

Vuc: 19/12/4/1/1 on 48% FG/ 70% FT....27 years old

When Gordon puts in a full season that rivals any of the last 5 of Milsaps...Cmon back chubs.

Kabooom....wrecking ball to the domesplit.
How about ACTUAL numbers..not your "per 36" garbage that we both know is Bullshit and inaccurate...lol at still being afraid to post actual numbers...and "last 2 seasons"...smh damn you are so reaching and coming up empty as fuck....
And you still copped the fuck out with milsap and Gordon....no GM in the NBA would take milsap over Gordon right now you fucking MORON

Where did I say that GM's would choose Milsap over Gordon rummy...? He was part of "the 2 players better than anyone on the Tragic" statement, which is FACT. This year isn't nearly enough sample size to base anything on solely, and up until this year, Milsap has PROVEN to be better...lol at you not knowing how to comprehend what you can barely read. Gordon started out unconscious for "him" this year...and is STILL only in the area of what Milsap has done for close to a decade.

Fucking ETHERED.
Now post three point fg%
While you are at it post Fournier numbers since you claimed milsap and jomic are light years better than anyone on the magic...which you've already been proven dead wrong on...wrecked

And walk it off ***...you got slaughtered
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

elartman1973 wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: How about ACTUAL numbers..not your "per 36" garbage that we both know is Bullshit and inaccurate...lol at still being afraid to post actual numbers...and "last 2 seasons"...smh damn you are so reaching and coming up empty as fuck....

Fucking ETHERED.
Now post three point fg%
While you are at it post Fournier numbers since you claimed milsap and jomic are light years better than anyone on the magic...which you've already been proven dead wrong on...wrecked

And walk it off ***...you got slaughtered
Yes 3 point % is definitely the end all be all...lol....Talk about REEEEACHING.

If you take only his BEST seasons...the last 2 + this year so far for bun guy...he still isn't even in the discussion you fat brown donkey....lol

Cherry picking to put Hair Bun in the very BEST light possible:

17/3/3 on 46%/83% and an absolute swinging door net negative worthless piece of garbage defensively...lol...like I said, not even remotely in the discussion, unless you're autistic.

Get a clue and stop embarrassing yourself.

Tits Wrung.
Last edited by Repeat3peat on Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

I don't know who got steamrolled worse...The tragic or arty in this thread
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote:I don't know who got steamrolled worse...The tragic or arty in this thread
You
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"