The Fake News never stops at CNN

Talk about anything here.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

The Fake News never stops at CNN

Post by ripper76 »

The story, which CNN published on Friday and covered extensively on TV, was touted as the first evidence that the Trump campaign was given a heads-up about documents stolen from Democrats.

The network reported that a person named Mike Erickson emailed Trump Jr. and others on the Trump campaign on Sept. 4, 2016, with a link to Wikileaks documents as well as a decryption key to access them.

...Erickson sent the email on Sept. 14.

That date is significant because WikiLeaks had released a batch of stolen documents on Sept. 13. The site that Erickson linked to leads to a page where a file with the same file name referenced in the Wikileaks tweet could be downloaded.

“The email was never read or responded to ... This email arrived after published media reports disclosed 12 hours earlier that hacked documents had been posted. The suggestion that this information was not public is false.”

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/08/politics/ ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 6e2ed74ea8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/08/cnn-b ... wikileaks/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ripper76

Re: The Fake News never stops at CNN

Post by ripper76 »

Some of CNN's greatest hits this year:

Comey Testimony

CNN ran a story on June 6 that claimed former FBI Director James Comey would use his testimony the next day to refute President Donald Trump’s claim that Comey had assured him three separate times that he was not under FBI investigation. That story was debunked the same day when Comey’s prepared remarks were released to the public, showing that Comey would actually confirm, rather than refute, Trump’s assertion.

The botched story had four bylines, including those of three veteran journalists: anchor Jake Tapper, chief political analyst Gloria Borger and executive editor Eric Lichtblau, who had recently joined CNN from The New York Times. CNN was forced to rewrite the piece with a correction noting the error.

CNN Smears Scaramucci

Later that month, CNN.com published, deleted, and then retracted and apologized for an article that claimed Trump adviser Anthony Scaramucci was the subject of a Senate investigation for his ties to Russian bankers. After an intense public backlash, three key members of CNN’s investigative team resigned over their role in the retracted story. The network pulled its investigative team off the Russia story shortly afterwards.

CNN Spreads Fake News…About Fake News!

CNN was one of several establishment media outlets to spread fake news about a new study on Russian influence efforts in the United States. CNN cited the study, from the Oxford Internet Institute, to show that fake news targeted swing states during election week. But the study didn’t show that, as The Daily Caller first reported.

The study focused on “junk news,” not “fake news,” and then deliberately included conservative outlets like the Washington Examiner and Breitbart News in their definition of “fake news.” CNN and other outlets included none of those facts, portraying a misleading picture to the public.

Republican Donor Did (Not) Fund The Dossier

CNN spread fake news to its viewers during a segment on the infamous anti-Trump dossier in October. While CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer discussed the dossier, the chyron on his show indicated that a Republican donor had initially funded the dossier. That is incorrect. The opposition research firm behind the dossier, Fusion GPS, had contracted with Republican donor Paul Singer for research on candidates including Trump, but that was unrelated to the controversial dossier.

Fake (Fish) News

During President Trump’s visit to Japan last month, CNN spread two false narratives about the president. The first false narrative was that Trump committed a faux pas while feeding Japanese koi fish by impatiently pouring out his entire box of fish food. CNN zoomed in close on Trump while he and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe were feeding the fish, appearing to show the president making the embarrassing mistake. The video went viral and Trump was mocked on social media.

The full video, however, showed that Trump followed Abe’s lead and only dumped out his box of fish food after his host had done the same.

Trump Is (Not) Ignorant Of Japanese Cars

In the second false narrative that CNN spread during Trump’s Japan visit, the network took the president’s words out of context to make him appear ignorant of the fact that Japan makes cars in the United States. “Trump asks Japan to build cars in the U.S. It already does,” CNN Money’s Daniel Shane wrote.

As TheDC’s Alex Pfeiffer noted at the time, Trump’s full remarks — which Shane left out — clearly showed that Trump was aware of the fact that Japan makes cars in the U.S. His remark, which CNN took seriously, appeared to be a joke.

CNN Botches Another ‘Bombshell’

CNN botched another “bombshell” on Friday when it reported that Donald Trump Jr. and the Trump campaign had received advanced access to stolen emails published by WikiLeaks. The network hyped the story as a bombshell for most of the day before TheDC’s Chuck Ross debunked it, revealing several serious errors with the story.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/08/7-tim ... s-in-2017/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

CNN is totally legit though.

Right @shill Jackson, @abevigodalive, @thesaboteur,@elartman1973?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Why are you tagging me with this crap.? I don't watch CNN and I don't give a fuck about your petty obsessions...get a life
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:Why are you tagging me with this crap.? I don't watch CNN and I don't give a fuck about your petty obsessions...get a life
@elartman1973
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:Why are you tagging me with this crap.? I don't watch CNN and I don't give a fuck about your petty obsessions...get a life
@elartman1973
Blocked...no dice

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
@elartman1973
Blocked...no dice
You can't block staff.

:trumplol:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
@elartman1973
Blocked...no dice
You can't block staff.

Apparently I can...I got no message of your tagging....ha ha ha

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Blocked...no dice
You can't block staff.

Yes you did.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
You can't block staff.

Yes you did.
Nope...says 0 messages
Come to understand that you are not always right and sometimes are seldomly right...
Your big head is full of shit

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

@elartman1973 you can not block staff. I know this because I can see all of the permissions for everyone and how they are setup and it is not possible for you to block messages from me.

Lying about this just makes you look even more pathetic than usual.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Them big ole brown titties is jiggling like crazy after ripper smacked the shit out of them lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:@elartman1973 you can not block staff. I know this because I can see all of the permissions for everyone and how they are setup and it is not possible for you to block messages from me.

Lying about this just makes you look even more pathetic than usual.
Nope...guess your shit is broken

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

I guess people with autism really do live in their own little world.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Them big ole brown titties is jiggling like crazy after ripper smacked the shit out of them lol
Do you think that you are a bully?
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

These are your people, Arty.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Oh, there was another one today:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/11/cnn-w ... bombshell/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/24/politics/ ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/10/politics/ ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:These are your people, Arty.
Nope...I don't have a people..I'm a free thinking individual who doesn't fall into a group like the rest of you brainfucked faggots

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:These are your people, Arty.
Nope...I don't have a people..I'm a free thinking individual who doesn't fall into a group like the rest of you brainfucked faggots
You’re the exact opposite of free thinking, which is not surprising given your communist upbringing. You parrot the talking points of the media/left because your mind is not capable of critical analysis and you are only comfortable being told what to think.