Is southern California in real trouble or is it just another one of their regular fires?

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Is southern California in real trouble or is it just another one of their regular fires?

Post by elartman1973 »

Seems a lite too close for comfort compared to other fuegos
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: Is southern California in real trouble or is it just another one of their regular fires?

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Too weird. All the sexual harassment issues and now a fire. Cali is having a bad year
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Is southern California in real trouble or is it just another one of their regular fires?

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Not to mentioned the spike in gas tax
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:Too weird. All the sexual harassment issues and now a fire. Cali is having a bad year

Don't forget the Doyers World Series collapse, as well as the collapse of Lonzo Ball :ape:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:Too weird. All the sexual harassment issues and now a fire. Cali is having a bad year

Don't forget the Doyers World Series collapse, as well as the collapse of Lonzo Ball :ape:
Faggit poser
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

l3 o $$ wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:

Faggit poser

This coming from the smelly muslim taking duck face selfies in Yankees and Redsox caps :ape:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:

Faggit poser

This coming from the smelly muslim taking duck face selfies in Yankees and Redsox caps :ape:
Everything is accurate about this post except for the smelly muslim part... but yes
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

l3 o $$ wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:
Faggit poser

Everything is accurate about this post except for the smell up muslim part... but yes
We all know you are a smelly muslim loving camel fucking faggot who has never been with a woman. Did you give Olaf his reach around last night?
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Da Stars. wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:

Everything is accurate about this post except for the smell up muslim part... but yes
We all know you are a smelly muslim loving camel fucking faggot who has never been with a woman. Did you give Olaf his reach around last night?
No... wasn't me. :noidea:
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

Better than hurricanes and having to deal with humidity 95% of the year.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thatoothpick45 wrote:Better than hurricanes and having to deal with humidity 95% of the year.
Hurricanes are rare...once a decade here...and humidity is a Nonfactor if there ever was one ...especially when its not that hot and a serious non factor...
Only pussies cry about humidity...guess you hate Hawaii and every tropical ace on earth as well too...
Better to have your house burn down I guess

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote:
thatoothpick45 wrote:Better than hurricanes and having to deal with humidity 95% of the year.
Hurricanes are rare...once a decade here...and humidity is a Nonfactor if there ever was one ...especially when its not that hot and a serious non factor...
Only pussies cry about humidity...guess you hate Hawaii and every tropical ace on earth as well too...
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote:
Shut up fag
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Not here...and more rare than fires and done with within 24 hours
Lol at Ohio....shit state

gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

elartman1973 wrote:
Is humidity a nonfactor though? Like a serious one?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

gaskill15 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
You're dying inside

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

The autistic puppet strikes again lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote:The autistic puppet strikes again lol
Dick on your forehead

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

elartman1973 wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Hurricanes are rare...once a decade here...and humidity is a Nonfactor if there ever was one ...especially when its not that hot and a serious non factor...
You're dying inside
Humidity has always been a factor. An extremely significant, debilitating factor.
Also, Artie is correct.
It does make you feel like you're dying inside.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Shill Jackson wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
You're dying inside
Humidity has always been a factor. An extremely significant, debilitating factor.
Also, Artie is correct.
It does make you feel like you're dying inside.
Nope..dry heat does

Humidity is a desperate persons argumemt
Unless its over 85 ° its virtually unnoticeable