Why is Muhammad Ali...a well documented racist...always so celebrated?

Talk about anything here.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Why is Muhammad Ali...a well documented racist...always so celebrated?

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Right, because I am sure that after the civil rights movements of the 60's, blacks have been on equal footing every since...

So because blacks were oppressed 50+ years ago.....that means they should commit a higher percentage of violent crimes today?

And again, what does that have to do with the fact that, proportionately speaking (with regards to reactions to violent crime), blacks are NOT excessively dealt with by police in a disproportionate manner?

Uhhh are you retarded?

It amazes me how everyone sticks to their own narrative on this site sometimes. Blacks technically were given equal rights, sure. But they also had a shit ton more hoops to jump through. Would you rather hire some clean cut white guy or some dopey ******? I’d hire the white guy, personally. If you take a bunch of oppressed black dudes that aren’t very smart, of course they’re going to self combust, because uhhh they’re idiots and they have hoops to jump through on top of being morons. It’s easy for some of us to say “use your brain” or “don’t act this way or that way”, but if you grew up in poverty in a country that made/makes things harder on you, they might not understand your white bread perspective, Rob.

Lol holy shit that was ownage.

s:

Wow. LNS about to start whining about his white privilege?

As you said yourself... black/whites have equal rights. Stop being a cuck by making excuses for bad hombres.
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

Rob is convinced the Civil Rights Act magically cured all the racism in America and that people who exercised their racism in their capitalist practices stopped at once.

Or is it possible that old habits die hard and the black community actually has some legitimate grievances against a society that for the majority of its existence treated them as property/ second class citizens?

Nah just keep masturbating to the first verse of “I’m Not Racist” while you think to yourself that “ that ****** gets it”
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Ali Natural wrote:Rob is convinced the Civil Rights Act magically cured all the racism in America and that people who exercised their racism in their capitalist practices stopped at once.

Or is it possible that old habits die hard and the black community actually has some legitimate grievances against a society that for the majority of its existence treated them as property/ second class citizens?

Nah just keep masturbating to the first verse of “I’m Not Racist” while you think to yourself that “ that ****** gets it”
That's as dumb as thinking the abolishing of slavery happened with no recourse....and that it wasn't the start of the KKK
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Black people are given unfair advantages in this country while whites, men especially, are actively and systematically discriminated against, “legally.”

It hasn’t held me back though because my superior genetics have allowed me to overcome.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Artman is such a cuck lol
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

ripper76 wrote:Black people are given unfair advantages in this country while whites, men especially, are actively and systematically discriminated against, “legally.”

It hasn’t held me back though because my superior genetics have allowed me to overcome.

And then you have guys like Ripper who is so gone he thinks white men are discriminated against in a society where white men hold most positions of power.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Ali Natural wrote:Rob is convinced the Civil Rights Act magically cured all the racism in America and that people who exercised their racism in their capitalist practices stopped at once.

I'm the most "centrist conservative" on this subject on this board.

I've never claimed that racism doesn't exist (in fact, I've stated the exact opposite).

I have; however, asked MANY, MANY times for someone to advise which law....which government practice....which societal trend......ANYTHING.....that was specifically holding back the African American race in the US. Nobody every gives an actual response. It's always broad brush terms like "institutional racism". Where???

Name me a race in America that has government finanicial doors opened to it more than African Americans?

- Affirmative Action
- NAACP funds
- United Negro College Funds
- BLACK COLLEGES!!!! (do "white" colleges legally exist anymore?)
- More food stamps and government assistance (proportionately)

The list could go on and on. But it's white people holding blacks back? Which white people? Which laws?
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

Robceltsfan wrote:

I've never claimed that racism doesn't exist (in fact, I've stated the exact opposite).

I have; however, asked MANY, MANY times for someone to advise which law....which government practice....which societal trend......ANYTHING.....that was specifically holding back the African American race in the US. Nobody every gives an actual response. It's always broad brush terms like "institutional racism". Where???

Name me a race in America that has government finanicial doors opened to it more than African Americans?

- Affirmative Action
- NAACP funds

The list could go on and on. But it's white people holding blacks back? Which white people? Which laws?

Just to show how retarded this guy is he thinks HBCU’s only accept blacks. Didn’t even bother to research on them just blurted it out in hostile ignorance. Thanks for confirming my assumptions on your intelligence level. NAACP isn’t a government org. Neither is the United Negro College Fund. More white women benefit from affirmative action welfare and food stamps than anyone else.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Throb got zOWNED pretty hard ITT by Zulu Nation, IMHO.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

It’s okay to be white.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Ali Natural wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

- Affirmative Action
- NAACP funds

Just to show how retarded this guy is he thinks HBCU’s only accept blacks. Didn’t even bother to research on them just blurted it out in hostile ignorance. Thanks for confirming my assumptions on your intelligence level. NAACP isn’t a government org. Neither is the United Negro College Fund. More white women benefit from affirmative action welfare and food stamps than anyone else.

Surely you're aware that organizations such as the NAACP receive federal funding, right?

And no, proportionately speaking white women don't receive welfare or food stamps at anywhere near the rate black women do.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

He’s not even apologizing just continuing to plug his ears while typing furiously.

“How dare that ****** , having the gall to correct my obvious mistakes!”
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Reference page 59 of the following PDF: https://fns-prod.azureedge.net/sites/de ... cs2013.pdf

Approximately 38% of the US population are white females....and 21.1% of SNAP receipients are white females.

Approximately 7% of the US population are black females....and 14.8% of SNAP receipients are black females.

Black women are 4 times more likely to receive SNAP benefits than white women.

~George Carlin~
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

ripper76 wrote:It’s okay to be white.

It is ok to be white... but the racist assholes among you are going to get called to the carpet now partna
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

Robceltsfan wrote:Reference page 59 of the following PDF: https://fns-prod.azureedge.net/sites/de ... cs2013.pdf

Approximately 38% of the US population are white females....and 21.1% of SNAP receipients are white females.

Approximately 7% of the US population are black females....and 14.8% of SNAP receipients are black females.

Rob getting those google fingers sweaty. More white women are on it period. Either that or also include rates to population when you whine about more white people being shot by cops.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Per capita stats are racist.

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Ali Natural wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:Reference page 59 of the following PDF: https://fns-prod.azureedge.net/sites/de ... cs2013.pdf

Rob getting those google fingers sweaty. More white women are on it period. Either that or also include rates to population when you whine about more white people being shot by cops.

So I should ignore the fact that 13% of the population commits 50% of all violent crime? No thank you.

Those who act violently are met with violence. The proportions are correct with regards to police brutality. (Note: that doesn't mean I condone police brutality....simply pointing out that statistically speaking, blacks aren't unfairly targeted)

~George Carlin~
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

There’s no such thing as racism. It’s not a real word.

The word “racist” was invented by Jewish communists in the 1920s to kick start their “civil rights” campaign in America. Before then, there was no “racism”, just freedom of association.

Racism is just another made up Jewish word (like sexism, homophobia, transphobia, etc...)
Last edited by zombiesonics on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

ripper76 wrote:Per capita stats are racist.

I could quote someone who believes the Civil War was fought over tariffs. What’s your point?
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

The Civil War was mainly fought over State's Rights and the demands included, but were certainly not limited to, slavery.

~George Carlin~