LakersNeedShaq wrote:3-18
Bulls: 15-27
Lakers: 14-27

:lol:

:slapping:

:asskicking:

Lol and what’s that gonna get you?
Triggered... ^^^^

Discuss how it feels to know that the first-year rebuilding Bulls are better than the Lakers after 5 years of rebuilding.

:lol: :lol:

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: .315% / .250% / .429%

Post by LNS »

The Bulls plan was to tank. Now it’s to errr ummmm.... :noidea:

They have no idea what they’re doing and your drunk old ass is lapping it up.

:brock:
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

"Beta" ball is probly a top 10 PG right now tbh
Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

Lamelo_Ball wrote:"Beta" ball is probly a top 10 PG right now tbh
Definitely a top ten rookie pg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

About 42 and 37 percent from the field and three, TS of about 54 percent since December.

12/8/7 (approximately)

Not lighting the world on fire, but still...he's getting better.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:About 42 and 37 percent from the field and three, TS of about 54 percent since December.

12/8/7 (approximately)

Not lighting the world on fire, but still...he's getting better.

What will his numbers be three years from now ?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:The Bulls plan was to tank. Now it’s to errr ummmm.... :noidea:

The Bulls' "plan" was to cut payroll and rebuild for the future, as all teams are forced to do at some point. That's precisely what they did last year and what they continue to do moving forward AND as of today they are further along than the Lakers, who have been rebuilding for 5 years.

Discuss why that fact has you burning up with anger, simpleton.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Sudanese Sensation wrote:
What will his numbers be three years from now ?
I don't really know.

To me, the only question mark on the table is his shooting and finishing ability. However, that's a pretty huge question mark.

His defense has actually been better than expectation (at least mine), and his rebounding and passing/ability to run an offense is pretty much exactly as advertised and excellent for his age.

Unfortunately, in today's NBA terrible shooting pretty much automatically sinks you, or at least greatly lowers your ceiling.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

TDK said it first... Beta's "ceiling" is Jason Kidd (ie; great team player, but he'll never be Alpha enough to lead a team to the Championship).

Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:TDK said it first... Beta's "ceiling" is Jason Kidd
Actually, you are the 194,409th person to say that.

Congrats though.
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

elmerjfudd wrote:
Lamelo_Ball wrote:"Beta" ball is probly a top 10 PG right now tbh
Definitely a top ten rookie pg

right now hes a top 10 PG period

last 10 games = 14/8/7/2 on 44% fg's, 41% threes

and thats a legit 3pt% since hes averaging 7 attempts per game

1. Good scoring ability ( A- )

2. Great shooting ability ( A )

3. Elite rebounding ability ( A+ )

4. Elite passing ability ( A+ )

5. Good defense ( A- )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

I guess it makes more sense to go with a 10 game sample than his entire body of work. Mah bad bruh

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:The Bulls plan was to tank. Now it’s to errr ummmm.... :noidea:

The Bulls' "plan" was to cut payroll and rebuild for the future, as all teams are forced to do at some point. That's precisely what they did last year and what they continue to do moving forward AND as of today they are further along than the Lakers, who have been rebuilding for 5 years.

Your fan base put up a billboard to fire GarPax, yet those same two bunglers are still pulling the strings. They’ve led your franchise no where for decades now, drunky.

But yeah..... they’re further along than the Lakers who have two legit future All Stars.

:mjlaugh:
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

LOL at stats geeks...With Ball the lakers are a totally different team...if you don't see that you don't watch much Lakers game.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever35 wrote:

Congrats though.

Except I'm quite sure I was one of the first to draw the comparison... certainly THE first on AG.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81387&p=1172524&hil ... d#p1172524" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:pimp:

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LakersNeedShaq wrote:

Your fan base put up a billboard to fire GarPax, yet those same two bunglers are still pulling the strings. They’ve led your franchise no where for decades now, drunky.

But yeah..... they’re further along than the Lakers who have two legit future All Stars.
Yes simpleton, the Bulls ARE further along than the Lakers... MUCH further along, actually:

Bulls: 15-27 / 1st year of rebuilding
Lakers: 14-27 / 5th year of rebuilding

Better record in Year 1 than the Lakers in Year 5.

Discuss how you feel after TDK just bitch-slapped your beta-ass.

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:

Congrats though.

Except I'm quite sure I was one of the first to draw the comparison... certainly THE first on AG.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81387&p=1172524&hil ... d#p1172524" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As usual, you are 100% wrong.

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keyw ... &start=180" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ball was being compared to Kidd on here a full 7 months before your drunk ass stumbled to the keyboard and diarrhea'd all over it.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Bush4Ever35 wrote:

Congrats though.

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keyw ... &start=180" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ball was being compared to Kidd on here a full 7 months before your drunk ass stumbled to the keyboard and diarrhea'd all over it.

:banderas:
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:

Yes simpleton, the Bulls ARE further along than the Lakers... MUCH further along, actually:

Bulls: 15-27 / 1st year of rebuilding
Lakers: 14-27 / 5th year of rebuilding

Better record in Year 1 than the Lakers in Year 5.

Discuss how you feel after TDK just bitch-slapped your beta-ass.

Your directionless franchise has been selling you a bill of goods for nearly two decades, drunko. Thankfully for them you’re too stupid to know any better and will take whatever they give you. :laugh4:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Bush4Ever35 wrote:

Congrats though.

Someone seems a little shook... but hey, at least we know whose Ball(s) you're going to be sucking clean once Lebron retires... and ROFL at how deep TDK has penetrated your mind, that you would actually care enough to run searches to see if I was correct or not.

How pathetic are you, little man... :lol: ... especially since all you did is show that TDK was the second AG poster to draw the comparison (after house), which matters not anyway because I didn't even read his thread at the time.

:sadbron: