Talk about anything here.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: .315% / .250% / .429%

Post by LNS »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

Except I'm quite sure I was one of the first to draw the comparison... certainly THE first on AG.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81387&p=1172524&hil ... d#p1172524" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:pimp:
As usual, you are 100% wrong.

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keyw ... &start=180" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ball was being compared to Kidd on here a full 7 months before your drunk ass stumbled to the keyboard and diarrhea'd all over it.
Someone seems a little shook... but hey, at least we know whose Ball(s) you're going to be sucking clean once Lebron retires... and ROFL at how deep TDK has penetrated your mind, that you would actually care enough to run searches to see if I was correct or not.

How pathetic are you, little man... :lol: ... especially since all you did is show that TDK was the second AG poster to draw the comparison (after house), which matters not anyway because I didn't even read his thread at the time.

:sadbron:

Triggered

:lavar:

:trumplol:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

Your fan base put up a billboard to fire GarPax, yet those same two bunglers are still pulling the strings. They’ve led your franchise no where for decades now, drunky.

But yeah..... they’re further along than the Lakers who have two legit future All Stars.
Yes simpleton, the Bulls ARE further along than the Lakers... MUCH further along, actually:

Bulls: 15-27 / 1st year of rebuilding
Lakers: 14-27 / 5th year of rebuilding

Better record in Year 1 than the Lakers in Year 5.

Discuss how you feel after TDK just bitch-slapped your beta-ass.

:slapping:

:asskicking:

Your directionless franchise has been selling you a bill of goods for nearly two decades, drunko. Thankfully for them you’re too stupid to know any better and will take whatever they give you. :laugh4:
Mama's boy LNS is very upset because his Lakers have been rebuilding for 5 years and they still own a worse record than the Bulls.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:asskicking:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Drunko tdk is upset because he won’t live to see the Bulls make the Finals again. 20 years and counting....

:mjlaugh:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Triggered AF lol

:haha2:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills