Lowest unemployment rate since 2000

Talk about anything here.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Lowest unemployment rate since 2000

Post by ripper76 »

Even @elartman1973 and @smelters should be able to find steady work in this job market.

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Lowest unemployment rate since 2000

Post by kobeunderbite »

This has been an all-time great presidency already
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Smelters taking L's all morning lol

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:This has been an all-time great presidency already
Top 3 and climbing.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

EVERYONE is hiring. Being an HR guy I pay attention to this so I know how hard it will be to recruit hard to fill positions. It's nearly impossible these days. Unless you make the decision to really lead the market in salary or benefits given, you aren't pulling in top talent.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
LACANO
Lord Savior

Post by LACANO »

Thanks Obama!
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Wasn’t Obama president for 8 fucking years some time between 2000 and now though? For his entire 8 years he didn’t do shit about unemployment and now, magically, a full year after he left office and president Trump has gutted almost every Obama policy, it is Obama that gets credit for our 17 year low unemployment rate. Lol. Wasn’t it Obama that once said “there’s no magic wand I can waive to make jobs come back”? You cucks are out of your minds.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

paskeezy3000 wrote:Wasn’t Obama president for 8 fucking years some time between 2000 and now though? For his entire 8 years he didn’t do shit about unemployment and now, magically, a full year after he left office and president Trump has gutted almost every Obama policy, it is Obama that gets credit for our 17 year low unemployment rate. Lol. Wasn’t it Obama that once said “there’s no magic wand I can waive to make jobs come back”? You cucks are out of your minds.
IIRC the Obamaites were touting job growth during his tenure, even though they were part-time, minimum-wage type of jobs. Then they complained about not being able to survive on Min-wage.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:Wasn’t Obama president for 8 fucking years some time between 2000 and now though? For his entire 8 years he didn’t do shit about unemployment and now, magically, a full year after he left office and president Trump has gutted almost every Obama policy, it is Obama that gets credit for our 17 year low unemployment rate. Lol. Wasn’t it Obama that once said “there’s no magic wand I can waive to make jobs come back”? You cucks are out of your minds.
IIRC the Obamaites were touting job growth during his tenure, even though they were part-time, minimum-wage type of jobs. Then they complained about not being able to survive on Min-wage.
Leftism is a fucking brain disease. I’m 100% serious.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Leftism is a brain disease lol but the two in this thread are trolling, I know them. I remember them touting Obama's little weenie part-time job growth as Alaska said :lol:
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Wasn't the GOP in control when the economy had the worst downturn since the Great Depression?
Wasn't it the GOP who repeatedly blocked any attempt to take action after they authored that massive economic fuck up?
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Shill Jackson wrote:
Wasn't the GOP in control when the economy had the worst downturn since the Great Depression?
Wasn't it the GOP who repeatedly blocked any attempt to take action after they authored that massive economic fuck up?

It was actually Bill "Pervert" Clinton who orchestrated the subprime crisis. But I'm no GWBush fan either, that guy is an idiot as well. The reason we're seeing real recovery now is because there is neither a PERVERT demopedo in the White House nor a puppet Republicuck. There's Trump.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Shill Jackson wrote:
Ok? Fuck the GOP. Fuck the Bush’s. Fuck McCain, McConnell, Ryan and ever other fucktard Neocon. You fucking imbeciles still think Trump supporters are “Republicans” and that’s why you stay losing. I’m a card carrying member of the MAGA party and we’re not even close to tired of winning. :lol:
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

We have a great man in the Oval Office.

I'm proud to serve on his watch.

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Good things happening?
- It's only because of the new guy if he's your guy.
- It's only because of the old guy if he was your guy.

Bad things happening?
- It's only because of the old guy if he wasn't your guy.
- It's only because of the new guy if he isn't your guy.

This is true for every issue. Ever. Always. Without fail.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Good things happening?
- It's only because of the new guy if he's your guy.
- It's only because of the old guy if he was your guy.

Bad things happening?
- It's only because of the old guy if he wasn't your guy.
- It's only because of the new guy if he isn't your guy.

This is true for every issue. Ever. Always. Without fail.
I usually agree but as far as unemployment and job growth there is no question that President Trump is having a positive impact. He’s creating an environment here in the United States that’s giving businesses a chance to not only survive but flourish. Companies that were fleeing the country for their lives by the thousands are now coming back. They’re able to come back because they’re not being taxed into oblivion. They’re not being taxed into oblivion because the man in charge is for America first and not a globalists scumbag like everyone else for the last 30+ years has been.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Hillary supporters Mad AF ITT.

:banderas:
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:Hillary supporters Mad AF ITT.

:banderas:
Obumbler wankers ain’t to happy either.

:dirk:
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:

It was actually Bill "Pervert" Clinton who orchestrated the subprime crisis. But I'm no GWBush fan either, that guy is an idiot as well. The reason we're seeing real recovery now is because there is neither a PERVERT demopedo in the White House nor a puppet Republicuck. There's Trump.
So......seven years after Clinton was out of office it was still Clinton's doing?
But less than a year out of office and still his budget, it's not Obama's doing?

and there's not a pervert in the White House?
:mj:
--Henry Rollins