Lowest unemployment rate since 2000

Talk about anything here.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Re: Lowest unemployment rate since 2000

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Shill Jackson wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote: Wasn't the GOP in control when the economy had the worst downturn since the Great Depression?
Wasn't it the GOP who repeatedly blocked any attempt to take action after they authored that massive economic fuck up?

It was actually Bill "Pervert" Clinton who orchestrated the subprime crisis. But I'm no GWBush fan either, that guy is an idiot as well. The reason we're seeing real recovery now is because there is neither a PERVERT demopedo in the White House nor a puppet Republicuck. There's Trump.
So......seven years after Clinton was out of office it was still Clinton's doing?
But less than a year out of office and still his budget, it's not Obama's doing?

and there's not a pervert in the White House?
:mj:
Apples to oranges. The subprime mortgage crisis leading to economic recession is a vastly different situation than Obama saying “I can’t do anything about bringing jobs back”, him leaving office, being replaced by a guy who says “I CAN do something about bringing jobs back”, and jobs coming back because said replacement is doing something about it. Keep reaching. Keep losing.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

If you were out of work for any length of time over the past 5 years you just don't have skills anyone wants...or you're just a terrible interview.
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

Am I looking at this wrong? Cause it has been trending down ward since 2010.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

manchild98 wrote:If you were out of work for any length of time over the past 5 years you just don't have skills anyone wants...or you're just a terrible interview.
That’s just not true.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Macrotus wrote:Am I looking at this wrong? Cause it has been trending down ward since 2010.

This was already discussed ITT. Bullshit numbers pushed by Obama where losing a career and picking up two part time jobs is considered a net gain.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
Macrotus wrote:Am I looking at this wrong? Cause it has been trending down ward since 2010.

This was already discussed ITT. Bullshit numbers pushed by Obama where losing a career and picking up two part time jobs is considered a net gain.
so the chart is bullshiting 2017 unemployment rate also? :noidea:
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Macrotus wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:

Sure. Obama was a great job creator. :lol: His philosophy of “tax them till they die” will be taught in the most prestigious business schools for the next 100 years.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

manchild98 wrote:If you were out of work for any length of time over the past 5 years you just don't have skills anyone wants...or you're just a terrible interview.

Basically

So arty...

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
Macrotus wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote: This was already discussed ITT. Bullshit numbers pushed by Obama where losing a career and picking up two part time jobs is considered a net gain.
Sure. Obama was a great job creator. :lol: His philosophy of “tax them till they die” will be taught in the most prestigious business schools for the next 100 years.
so this thread is pointless...all bullshitting.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Sad to see so many people upset about their fellow Americans doing well. Trump Derangement Syndrome is a terrible sickness.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

ripper76 wrote:Sad to see so many people upset about their fellow Americans doing well. Trump Derangement Syndrome is a terrible sickness.

It really is sad. They want America to burn.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:Good things happening?
- It's only because of the new guy if he's your guy.
- It's only because of the old guy if he was your guy.

Bad things happening?
- It's only because of the old guy if he wasn't your guy.
- It's only because of the new guy if he isn't your guy.

This is true for every issue. Ever. Always. Without fail.
I usually agree but as far as unemployment and job growth there is no question that President Trump is having a positive impact. He’s creating an environment here in the United States that’s giving businesses a chance to not only survive but flourish. Companies that were fleeing the country for their lives by the thousands are now coming back. They’re able to come back because they’re not being taxed into oblivion. They’re not being taxed into oblivion because the man in charge is for America first and not a globalists scumbag like everyone else for the last 30+ years has been.

My commentary isn't about whether or not signs actually point to an actual correct answer or not.

It's about how "we" respond to this development regardless of how obvious/obtuse the answer is...
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

I have duds on here shook. I rarely talk politics but I am always tagged or talked about in these political threads or posts.

this coming from a man that said basically very little about these affairs even the election.

this shows I have wrecked many posters on here.

Once more, politics is all trivial but go ahead and "fight over longshanks scraps"

You guys are a sad comedy show.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:Good things happening?
- It's only because of the new guy if he's your guy.
- It's only because of the old guy if he was your guy.

Bad things happening?
- It's only because of the old guy if he wasn't your guy.
- It's only because of the new guy if he isn't your guy.

This is true for every issue. Ever. Always. Without fail.
I usually agree but as far as unemployment and job growth there is no question that President Trump is having a positive impact. He’s creating an environment here in the United States that’s giving businesses a chance to not only survive but flourish. Companies that were fleeing the country for their lives by the thousands are now coming back. They’re able to come back because they’re not being taxed into oblivion. They’re not being taxed into oblivion because the man in charge is for America first and not a globalists scumbag like everyone else for the last 30+ years has been.

My commentary isn't about whether or not signs actually point to an actual correct answer or not.

It's about how "we" respond to this development regardless of how obvious/obtuse the answer is...
I understand your commentary. You only post stuff like this when someone says something positive about Mr Trump though. This fact is telling.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote: I usually agree but as far as unemployment and job growth there is no question that President Trump is having a positive impact. He’s creating an environment here in the United States that’s giving businesses a chance to not only survive but flourish. Companies that were fleeing the country for their lives by the thousands are now coming back. They’re able to come back because they’re not being taxed into oblivion. They’re not being taxed into oblivion because the man in charge is for America first and not a globalists scumbag like everyone else for the last 30+ years has been.

I understand your commentary. You only post stuff like this when someone says something positive about Mr Trump though. This fact is telling.

So basically what you're saying is, Trump's triumphs trigger him?
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

who in here is disappointed in the low unemployment rate?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Macrotus wrote:who in here is disappointed in the low unemployment rate?

Saboteur
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Macrotus wrote:who in here is disappointed in the low unemployment rate?

Saboteur
I don't see him in this thread.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote: I usually agree but as far as unemployment and job growth there is no question that President Trump is having a positive impact. He’s creating an environment here in the United States that’s giving businesses a chance to not only survive but flourish. Companies that were fleeing the country for their lives by the thousands are now coming back. They’re able to come back because they’re not being taxed into oblivion. They’re not being taxed into oblivion because the man in charge is for America first and not a globalists scumbag like everyone else for the last 30+ years has been.

That's categorically false.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote: