A time will come when we will need to kill or enslave all libruhls

Talk about anything here.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Re: A time will come when we will need to kill or enslave all libruhls

Post by Smelters »

lettherebehouse wrote:So Artman thinks pushing these people out of the country will send us back to the stone ages lmfao

:mjlaugh:
This is the same country to allow the kkk and mafia to knowing kill innocent people, ruin businesses, etc. etc. etc.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Smelters wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:So Artman thinks pushing these people out of the country will send us back to the stone ages lmfao

This is the same country to allow the kkk and mafia to knowing kill innocent people, ruin businesses, etc. etc. etc.

Are the KKK and mafiosos born here in America?

Nice point

Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Smelters wrote:

Are the KKK and mafiosos born here in America?

Nice point

Keep making excuses and not being you. You are lost and I actually feel for you. Your act is hiding something. your bad.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: My...you are so fucking dumb....holy shit...
Lol at thinking this country wouldn't be in the dark ages if it wasn't for immigrants from third world countries...so stupid and no fucking clue of American history whatsoever.
Go back to school retard
1) You can't point to a time when the United States of America was a third world country.

2) The idea that only immigrants from the third world are preventing the United States from not being in the Dark Ages is utterly absurd.

3) You provide no arguments, no evidence, and no facts. Only autistic rantings and drug fueled histrionics.

4) I have more education than you do.

5) None of the schools I've been to have been clown colleges.

And lastly...
Spoiler:
You are brown. Also, fat.
I have more degrees than my art degree dumbass and I've never been to clown college...and you are clearly not educated
Since when does one need college to be "educated"... just look at all the flaming liberals AND professional athletes walking around with more degrees than a thermometer who are dumber than dirt.

Frank Zappa said it best (although it's just a little dated since back then there was no Internet, but regardless, it's still accurate to this very day): “If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”

(NOTE: This doesn't apply to advanced degrees, of course; however if we're talking 2/4 year degrees, good lord, you can pretty much sleepwalk your way to one of those AND still come out pretty fucking stupid.)
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
1) You can't point to a time when the United States of America was a third world country.

2) The idea that only immigrants from the third world are preventing the United States from not being in the Dark Ages is utterly absurd.

3) You provide no arguments, no evidence, and no facts. Only autistic rantings and drug fueled histrionics.

And lastly...
Spoiler:
I have more degrees than my art degree dumbass and I've never been to clown college...and you are clearly not educated
Since when does one need college to be "educated"... just look at all the flaming liberals AND professional athletes walking around with more degrees than a thermometer who are dumber than dirt.

Frank Zappa said it best (although it's just a little dated since back then there was no Internet, but regardless, it's still accurate to this very day): “If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”

(NOTE: This doesn't apply to advanced degrees, of course; however if we're talking 2/4 year degrees, good lord, you can pretty much sleepwalk your way to one of those AND still come out pretty fucking stupid.)
Ask ripper ..he's the dumbest person I know that has a degree...he thinks degrees make you smart
Smh
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LACANO
Lord Savior

Post by LACANO »

elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:

And lastly...
Spoiler:

Sucks for Fartman. We all know he's never set foot in a library, can barely read, and he went to clown college and still never got laid :L
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LACANO wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I have more degrees than my art degree dumbass and I've never been to clown college...and you are clearly not educated

Sucks for Fartman. We all know he's never set foot in a library, can barely read, and he went to clown college and still never got laid :L
All far as he'll from fact
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"