The Tragic are exactly who we thought they were.

Talk about anything here.
xer0
Superstar

Re: The Tragic are exactly who we thought they were.

Post by xer0 »

elartman1973 wrote:
xer0 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: The Magic from 1989 to 2017 are better than the clippers overall

Shut up and stop being stupid
That post reads like something a 10 year old would post. No, they're not. The Clippers played in a much more competitive conference and they are a vastly superior team to ANY Magic team i've seen, cry all you want but nobody will agree with you.
You haven't watched much nba other than the past few years then.
Clippers ha e never had a team as good ass three magic teams, that's an undebatable fact....and those teams were contending when the east was stronger than the west....walk it off moron, and EVERYONE will agree with me
Your basketball IQ is low as fuck
100% fail. Why don't you make a poll on it if 'everyone' will agree with you? When does anyone agree with you?? It's always the opposite and has nothing to do with 'trolling' and everything to do with you being a moron that gets destroyed in ANY debate. Any one of those Clipper teams would SOUNDLY defeat any of those crap Magic teams...that's a consensus I guarantee it. Your IQ in general as well as your basketball IQ is non-existent, you're just an idiot homer.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: The Tragic are exactly who we thought they were.

Post by elartman1973 »

xer0 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
xer0 wrote:
That post reads like something a 10 year old would post. No, they're not. The Clippers played in a much more competitive conference and they are a vastly superior team to ANY Magic team i've seen, cry all you want but nobody will agree with you.
You haven't watched much nba other than the past few years then.
Clippers ha e never had a team as good ass three magic teams, that's an undebatable fact....and those teams were contending when the east was stronger than the west....walk it off moron, and EVERYONE will agree with me
Your basketball IQ is low as fuck
100% fail. Why don't you make a poll on it if 'everyone' will agree with you? When does anyone agree with you?? It's always the opposite and has nothing to do with 'trolling' and everything to do with you being a moron that gets destroyed in ANY debate. Any one of those Clipper teams would SOUNDLY defeat any of those crap Magic teams...that's a consensus I guarantee it. Your IQ in general as well as your basketball IQ is non-existent, you're just an idiot homer.
I'm so right I don't need a poll...and polls on this board are useless.
I know I'm right...you are the one in question here...so you make the poll.
Magic have had three or four teams that are better than team the clippers have ever had
..fact
Nobody making a 30 for 30 about the clippers...they were never good enough
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"