LeBron with a quiet 39/14/6 on 65% shooting tonight

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

LeBron with a quiet 39/14/6 on 65% shooting tonight

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

He's getting better as he gets older.

Unreal.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: LeBron with a quiet 39/14/6 on 65% shooting tonight

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

He's a 'regular season' legend... the Barroid Bonds* of basketball.
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:He's a 'regular season' legend... the Barroid Bonds* of basketball.
I know right?

His stats definitely aren't better in the Playoffs.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Max. wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:He a 'regular season' legend... the Barroid Bonds* of basketball.
Right? Somebody pull up this bum's Final's stats.
Sure... let's start with the 38% Winning Pct.

:asskicking:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

What's even more quieter is the Cavs are on a 4 game win streak. They had a 23 point comeback vs NYK, 15 vs LAC, 10 vs DAL, and 8 vs CHA...all during this winning streak.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

vegasfraud wrote:What's even more quieter is the Cavs are on a 4 game win streak. They had a 23 point comeback vs NYK, 15 vs LAC, 10 vs DAL, and 8 vs CHA...all during this winning streak.
Which is horrible. Those are all mediocre to bad teams....and they required incredible comebacks or overtime just to eek out wins.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

Robceltsfan wrote:
vegasfraud wrote:What's even more quieter is the Cavs are on a 4 game win streak. They had a 23 point comeback vs NYK, 15 vs LAC, 10 vs DAL, and 8 vs CHA...all during this winning streak.
Which is horrible. Those are all mediocre to bad teams....and they required incredible comebacks or overtime just to eek out wins.
Winning is winning, there is nothing horrible about beating mediocre to bad teams. Not to long ago they were losing to mediocre and bad teams, while just beating good teams.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

elmerjfudd wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
Winning is winning, there is nothing horrible about beating mediocre to bad teams. Not to long ago they were losing to mediocre and bad teams, while just beating good teams.

The winning isn't the horrible part.....the getting down by large margins is.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

Robceltsfan wrote:
elmerjfudd wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

The winning isn't the horrible part.....the getting down by large margins is.
The energy that it requires to come back from those large deficits is something that cannot be sustained over the course of a season.

It also demonstrates a lack of focus and preparation game in and game out.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Lebron sucks because he makes it to the finals every year. What a loser.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Quit blabbering about it lmd so it can stay quiet.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Max. wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:
Max. wrote:
Right? Somebody pull up this bum's Final's stats.
Sure... let's start with the 38% Winning Pct.

:asskicking:
He played like shit in those losses too! I(like you) don't pay attention to stats so I'm not sure what he averaged last year in the loss to Golden State. I'm sure it was shitty tho.
The point is that you can NEVER be considered a Finals "legend" when you win at just a 38% clip... and YES, his Defense was absolutely horrific in the Finals last year (and Defense is why he/Cavs lost), much like 2014 when James allowed a THEN role-player (Kawhi) to light-him-up like a Christmas tree.

Likewise, Defense is why Jordan is undefeated in the Finals.

There are TWO sides to the game, you know... or maybe you don't know? :noidea:
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elmerjfudd wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

Exactly... which is why I said LeBron is a "regular season" legend.

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Lebron's already the G.O.A.T, or at least #2 right on Jabbar's heels.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Can you be a finals legend if you lose prior to the finals more often
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Thedictator wrote:Can you be a finals legend if you lose prior to the finals more often
Yes, if your name is Michael Jordan.

xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

lettherebehouse wrote:Lebron's already the G.O.A.T, or at least #2 right on Jabbar's heels.
Wilt is the GOAT for me, Jabbar's 2 and Russel is 3.