Irving could potentially win MVP and FMVP/Championship. Just another hit to Lebron's legacy

Talk about anything here.
DorianRo
Superstar

Irving could potentially win MVP and FMVP/Championship. Just another hit to Lebron's legacy

Post by DorianRo »

Irving says, "I don't need you, I'll just go and win all the big awards this year without you "

Another knock to Lebron's legacy to go with his 3-5 NBA finals record

:sadbron:
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: Irving could potentially win MVP and FMVP/Championship. Just another hit to Lebron's legac

Post by CleveTown™ »

I could win the lottery tonight too. aint gonna happen though
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Irving could potentially win MVP and FMVP/Championship. Just another hit to Lebron's legac

Post by Alex_Murphy »

CleveTown™ wrote:I could win the lottery tonight too. aint gonna happen though
And you ain't winning shit in the fantasy basketball league you ain't even making the playoffs!
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Kyrie is averaging 20-5-3 on 42%. GL with that MVP race, bruh.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Zero chance he'll win MVP.

1 in a 1,000 chance he'll win FMVP (this year).
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

That's like saying that Derrick Rose can stay healthy.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Robceltsfan wrote:Zero chance he'll win MVP.

Why?

I don’t grasp this type of thinking. Rose won the award with a 25ppg 7.7apg stat line. Nash won the award with a 18ppg 10.5apg stat line. KCK is only at 20ppg 5apg right now, but the season is young and I can realistically see him putting up similar stats to last season. If you Leprechaun fuckers finish the season with the best record in the league or very close to it, why wouldn’t the flat earther have a chance at the MVP award?
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:Zero chance he'll win MVP.

Why?

I don’t grasp this type of thinking. Rose won the award with a 25ppg 7.7apg stat line. Nash won the award with a 18ppg 10.5apg stat line. KCK is only at 20ppg 5apg right now, but the season is young and I can realistically see him putting up similar stats to last season. If you Leprechaun fuckers finish the season with the best record in the league or very close to it, why wouldn’t the flat earther have a chance at the MVP award?
It's a different statistical NBA than when either of them won it. Short of Kyrie averaging like 28/10....I don't see him winning it.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~