ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

It's okay to be white.

Post by ripper76 »

Chooch
Legend

Re: It's okay to be white.

Post by Chooch »

Some posters have me scared of whether or not it's ok to be proud to be anything these days... American, white, male etc.

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

How is that racist?
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

ripper76 wrote:Image
That's a racist tweet.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

:haha2:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

I love being white.

White = good, clean and pure... what's not to love?

:noidea:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

@elartman1973, do you think it's okay to be white?
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

The Bible says concerning the End Times, " You should know this, Timothy, that in the last days there will be very difficult times. People will be cruel and hate what is good."

Wicked people are hating white people for no reason.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

The anti-American flaming liberal hypocrite scum are out to destroy everything / everyone responsible for Making America Great. These people are dangerous AND stupid (which makes them even more dangerous)... and there's only one man who can stop them:

:trump:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
xer0
Hall of Famer

Post by xer0 »

The amount of bullshit Trump has had to endure since becoming the president should earn him a 2ND term by default. We finally have a president that is for the people and these liberal dingbats have no clue, they are feeding right into the bullshit propaganda.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

xer0 wrote:The amount of bullshit Trump has had to endure since becoming the president should earn him a 2ND term by default. We finally have a president that is for the people and these liberal dingbats have no clue, they are feeding right into the bullshit propaganda.
Lol at thinking trump is for anything other than his own brand...you people are fucking stupid
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

elartman1973 wrote:
xer0 wrote:The amount of bullshit Trump has had to endure since becoming the president should earn him a 2ND term by default. We finally have a president that is for the people and these liberal dingbats have no clue, they are feeding right into the bullshit propaganda.
Lol at thinking trump is for anything other than his own brand...you people are fucking stupid

https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+d ... e&ie=UTF-8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

xxx wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+d ... e&ie=UTF-8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lol..lol at fallin for gimmick or work
Smh

Stupid as foook
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

I don't think there's anything wrong with somebody being content being white. I'm actually white as fuck (did a 23andme thing a few months ago, and I'm 99.9% European; I did find out I do have some Iberian blood, which was interesting, so it wasn't a complete waste when it was on sale), but I've never really identified as that. I've always viewed myself as an American first, and to some degree have embraced some elements of the Italian ancestry on my dad's side.

The whole white guilt/privilege thing is largely a distraction (and it's something both sides feed; obviously the liberal machine and the MSM push hard, but there are some elements of white identity politics, albeit from fringe white nationalist groups, that do exist) form the issues of socioeconomic class that really do divide people. If you're living from paycheck to paycheck, regardless of your skin color, you have it rough. If you're buying a home, you're probably doing well (though it is worth noting that redlining practices do exist sadly; fortunately firms practicing them are punished in courts).

That said, it does appear this was just a tactic to rile up SJWs on a few campuses. They're countering the rhetoric of the "we'll breed you out"/so-called "browning" of America, and it appears they've upset some people. Have to imagine it won't end well either way.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Maybe the white pieces of paper is telling other white pieces of paper that it's ok for them to be white.
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

Lol at ripper getting trolled by Russians.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode