New crosswalk outside Pulse Nightclub

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

New crosswalk outside Pulse Nightclub

Post by elartman1973 »

City crews finished installing Orlando's new rainbow crosswalk to honor the 49 lives taken during the 2016 massacre at the gay nightclub Pulse.
Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer said the city received an online petition asking the city of Orlando to paint a rainbow crosswalk near Pulse to remember the victims and survivors of the attack. The rainbow crosswalk cost $2,900 and replaces the faded crosswalk that was at West Esther Street and Orange Avenue. City crews finished painting the crosswalk on Wednesday.

Cassandra Lafser, spokesperson for Mayor Dyer’s office, said on Monday that the crosswalk would "include a rainbow color pattern to honor the memory of the 49 lives lost and the lives of those that were forever changed on June 12, 2016."

"This will serve as a symbol of our compassion, love and unity in the Central Florida community," Lafser said in a statement.

I've actually only driven by Pulse one time since the shootings
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Re: New crosswalk outside Pulse Nightclub

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

elartman1973 wrote:City crews finished installing Orlando's new rainbow crosswalk to honor the 49 lives taken during the 2016 massacre at the gay nightclub Pulse.
Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer said the city received an online petition asking the city of Orlando to paint a rainbow crosswalk near Pulse to remember the victims and survivors of the attack. The rainbow crosswalk cost $2,900 and replaces the faded crosswalk that was at West Esther Street and Orange Avenue. City crews finished painting the crosswalk on Wednesday.

Cassandra Lafser, spokesperson for Mayor Dyer’s office, said on Monday that the crosswalk would "include a rainbow color pattern to honor the memory of the 49 lives lost and the lives of those that were forever changed on June 12, 2016."

"This will serve as a symbol of our compassion, love and unity in the Central Florida community," Lafser said in a statement.

Is that Orlando Health Care Center in the background ?

I have been away too long.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Nobody's going to even know what that signifies. It looks like advertisement for that gay ass club.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Homosexual advocates do this in other areas and they all freak out when they get marked up by oil and tire marks. Then they cry that the crosswalks are being vandalized by homophobes committing hate crimes.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

:mrchow:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

degenerate fags
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Sudanese Sensation wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:City crews finished installing Orlando's new rainbow crosswalk to honor the 49 lives taken during the 2016 massacre at the gay nightclub Pulse.

Is that Orlando Health Care Center in the background ?

I have been away too long.
Maybe...this view is from orange avenue looking north facing downtown and ormc

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

gaskill15 wrote:Nobody's going to even know what that signifies. It looks like advertisement for that gay ass club.
Ok guy
Smh
Club is closed for good..no advertising needed...its now a temporary memorial with a permanent memorial being designed.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:Homosexual advocates do this in other areas and they all freak out when they get marked up by oil and tire marks. Then the cry that the crosswalks are being vandalized by homophobes committing hate crimes.
No...reaching and speculating as usual

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:Orlando: faggot capital of the world
Ummm not even close
...WRECKED
There's a 5.3 chance you are a faggots...faggot
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by elartman1973 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:Nobody's going to even know what that signifies. It looks like advertisement for that gay ass club.
Ok guy
Smh
Club is closed for good..no advertising needed...its now a temporary memorial with a permanent memorial being designed.
So the terrorist won?

One incident and the club shuts down.

Homos and Orlando are mentally weak.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

https://www.advocate.com/arts-entertain ... 7#slide-24" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Ok guy
Smh
So the terrorist won?

Dude..shut up..

Terrorist lost...he's dead and nobody here lives in fear and the city is more united than ever and people are way nicer to each other and those who are different than they are...its a peaceful utopia...over your head...

Lol at thinking they should reopen the club and pretend it never happened and not honor the victims

Fuck off idiot

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Ok guy
Smh
So the terrorist won?

Dude..shut up..

Terrorist lost...he's dead and nobody here lives in fear and the city is more united than ever and people are way nicer to each other and those who are different than they are...its a peaceful utopia...over your head...

Lol at thinking they should reopen the club and pretend it never happened and not honor the victims

Fuck off idiot
No place else in America has closed down due to terrorists attacks, with the obvious exception of the WTC.

Face it, Orlando and homos in general are just mental midgets - which is why they are homos in the first place; mental illness.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Pretty much due to pulse hype...otherwise nope.not even close..and like I said..not at all the capitol..
My list is accurate....not based on stupid shit that doesn't count like yours.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
So the terrorist won?

Dude..shut up..

Fuck off idiot
No place else in America has closed down due to terrorists attacks, with the obvious exception of the WTC.

Face it, Orlando and homos in general are just mental midgets - which is why they are homos in the first place; mental illness.
Dude..you're dumb..it was a small club you idiot....terrorists lost..as did you in this argument.
Memorial >>>>>>> night club

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Dude..shut up..

Fuck off idiot

Dude..you're dumb..it was a small club you idiot....terrorists lost..as did you in this argument.
The homo club was shut down.

Terrorist won, no other way to spin it.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

Smh
You're a moron..
The terrorist goal was not to get the club shut down..you're so stupid
.stop posting in my thread...I'm not in the mood to babysit dumbfucks who celebrate mass murders of innocent people who contribute more to society than you do, today.
Last edited by elartman1973 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Dude..you're dumb..it was a small club you idiot....terrorists lost..as did you in this argument.

Smh
You're a moron...stop posting in my thread...I'm not in the mood to babysit dumbfucks who celebrate mass murders of innocent people who contribute more to society than you do, today.
Who's celebrating?

I'm stating an absolute fact that the terrorist accomplished his mission, which means he won.

Orlando (homos) are weak and lost.

Deal with it, gay.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

Smh
You're a moron...stop posting in my thread...I'm not in the mood to babysit dumbfucks who celebrate mass murders of innocent people who contribute more to society than you do, today.
Who's celebrating?

I'm stating an absolute fact that the terrorist accomplished his mission, which means he won.

Orlando (homos) are weak and lost.

Deal with it, gay.
You 100% are celebrating and have been since it happened ..and the fact that you actually think the terrorists goal was to have a club shut down makes you a fucking idiot and makes it pretty dann clear why you have no grasp on the subject and many others and think gays choose to be gay and why you Delusionally think trump is great...flat out retard.