You go, we go... forever

Re: I'm in swamp's home tonight

Post by gaskill15 »

How’s the new stadium?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Not a fan of ATL.... stayed I Alpharetta for a month and had to commute to near the airport everyday...sucked.
Plus I got ripped off trying to get some weed there too....couldn't wait to get out of there and back to florida
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

gaskill15 wrote:How’s the new stadium?
It was great. Layout was good so it was easy to get to places and the location is nice.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:Not a fan of ATL.... stayed I Alpharetta for a month and had to commute to near the airport everyday...sucked.
Plus I got ripped off trying to get some weed there too....couldn't wait to get out of there and back to florida
Yea you better stick to Florida, close to your mom.

You've proven you can't handle change in other states.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:Not a fan of ATL.... stayed I Alpharetta for a month and had to commute to near the airport everyday...sucked.
Yea you better stick to Florida, close to your mom.

You've proven you can't handle change in other states.
Fail
Looks like you've been falling for some lies lately
And you live in NC, obviously you can't handle it in a real state, I've proven I can time and time again

Lolol

swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

That makes zero sense. Why would you commute from Alpharetta to near the airport every day for what sounds like a temporary gig? Why not just stay close to where the job was?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

swampgator wrote:
That makes zero sense. Why would you commute from Alpharetta to near the airport every day for what sounds like a temporary gig? Why not just stay close to where the job was?
I was staying for free at my cousins house in alpharetta.....
Was good for me to stay there, his wife had just died a year earlier to a brain tumor and he had two teenage daughters there...it was good for them that I was there to break the norm, also I wanted to get to know my cousins daughters better, hadn't seen them since they were little kids....

Took me 90 minutes to get to work on the weekdays and 30 minutes on the weekends