Decided to do some volunteer work and give back to the community.

Talk about anything here.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Decided to do some volunteer work and give back to the community.

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Helping carry out shit for people at a store. Figure since im such a big strong guy i'd lend my services to those in need

Its the least i could do
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Re: Decided to do some volunteer work and give back to the community.

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Max. wrote:You're such a skater poser fag. Not to mention you're in your mid thirties :L

Get your fucking life together for fucks sake.

This is the gratitude i get for helping my fellow man out of the kindness of my heart?

I forgive you
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

So now
Court ordered community service = volunteer work?
Smh
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Zoo York. What a fucking faggot.

:mjlaugh:
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

elartman1973 wrote:So now
Smh

I wouldnt be on my phone if that were the case.

And it wouldn't be such an easy job either

This is relaxing and helpful. Its so damn nice out.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

zombiesonics wrote:Zoo York. What a fucking faggot.

:mjlaugh:

Its an old shirt i dont mind getting dirty

I carry things against my chest
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Smh

I once had to do community service work detail....every Saturday and Sunday for 16 weeks, had to drive to Sumpter county, about an hour away, be there at 7:30 am til 4pm and walk the side of the country roads while picking up trash As well as pay them $40 each day ($1,280)....if you were one minute late or violated any rules then they cancelled your shit and you had to serve your full term in jail....
I did this while working a full time job Monday through friday..had zero free time in 4 months, but I learned my lesson and used the time as as self improvement, I also had to do group councelling 2 times as week (and pay $30 each time) and attend 3 NA meetings a week for those 4 months....I completed everything with flying colors and was never late and never missed a thing...while woring 40 hours a week.....built character like a mofo....
The community service was pretty slack though...the cop would park the bus near a park with woods and let us chill for a few hours here and there, we would go in the woods and smoke cigs while playing poker....one time we stayed and and park and tell day and ordered pizza and played football (I was qb, we crushed them)
Had it been in orange county then things woukd have been way different...anyhow, I completed everything before schedule and told they reduced my probation from one year to time served....and I didn't drink or smoke weed the entire time...but my new gf wanted to do coke so I caved in at the end and did it a few times with her...passed all my drug tests too

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Smh

I once had to do community service work detail....every Saturday and Sunday for 16 weeks, had to drive to Sumpter county, about an hour away, be there at 7:30 am til 4pm and walk the side of the country roads while picking up trash As well as pay them $40 each day ($1,280)....if you were one minute late or violated any rules then they cancelled your shit and you had to serve your full term in jail....
I did this while working a full time job Monday through friday..had zero free time in 4 months, but I learned my lesson and used the time as as self improvement, I also had to do group councelling 2 times as week (and pay $30 each time) and attend 3 NA meetings a week for those 4 months....I completed everything with flying colors and was never late and never missed a thing...while woring 40 hours a week.....built character like a mofo....
The community service was pretty slack though...the cop would park the bus near a park with woods and let us chill for a few hours here and there, we would go in the woods and smoke cigs while playing poker....one time we stayed and and park and tell day and ordered pizza and played football (I was qb, we crushed them)
Had it been in orange county then things woukd have been way different...anyhow, I completed everything before schedule and told they reduced my probation from one year to time served....and I didn't drink or smoke weed the entire time...but my new gf wanted to do coke so I caved in at the end and did it a few times with her...passed all my drug tests too
As if we needed more ammo to verify your status as an absolute loser.

Sad.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

elartman1973 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Smh

What law did you break?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Sudanese Sensation wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

What law did you break?
Possession of a bowl of weed in the wrong county (Sumpter is a small county, with the in famous throw the book at you judie Skidmore)...and I was actually working to...I just had a bowl of weed saved for the drive home like I did every day...
Was a loooong time ago....was actually a good learning experience and I had some great talkers with people as we walked the side of beautiful country roads all day...all kinds of people....successful rich business owners to future mma fighters etc...

I was pulled over for speeding basically...was doing nothing wrong
Last edited by elartman1973 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

Sad.
What ammo?
I'm not ashamed of things in my past that have helped build my character....as if you don't have multiple DUIs....I don't have Any

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I once had to do community service work detail....every Saturday and Sunday for 16 weeks, had to drive to Sumpter county, about an hour away, be there at 7:30 am til 4pm and walk the side of the country roads while picking up trash As well as pay them $40 each day ($1,280)....if you were one minute late or violated any rules then they cancelled your shit and you had to serve your full term in jail....

Sad.
What ammo?
I'm not ashamed of things in my past that have helped build my character....as if you don't have multiple DUIs....I don't have Any
Why would you think I have DUIs? I hardly ever drink at all. You on the other hand are a self admitted drug addict. I've never been in trouble with the law because I'm not a stupid piece of shit.

Did you forget that we know so much about you, and you know nothing about me, Momma's Boy?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

Sad.
What ammo?
Why would you think I have DUIs? I hardly ever drink at all. You on the other hand are a self admitted drug addict. I've never been in trouble with the law because I'm not a stupid piece of shit.

Did you forget that we know so much about you, and you know nothing about me, Momma's Boy?
Possibly because you are lurking here 24-7.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

Sad.
What ammo?

I've never been a drug addict and definitely am not a self admitted one either....
I'm not stupid at all and many people in all walks of life have had trouble with the law in one way or another...im sure your troubles are far worse than mine and you will get busted...
As typical, you judge, stereotype and assume people don't learn from thier mistakes or grow, and you label people under the same umbrella like any ignorant fuckface does....
I'm glad it happened, I'm better for it! And I never had a problem to begin with....unlike you who shoots up illegal as fuck dope and are calling me the addict
smh
You're trash dude, straight the fuck up

If you know so much about me then how come you didn't know this story?
You don't know shit, still dont
Last edited by elartman1973 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

gaskill15 wrote:Image
Fail...
Our own Shorts and tshirt, no vest...was chill...I took a nap at lunch everyday...was actually a nice time to stop and smell the flowers and d think...had no place else to be, may and do well use it and doss my down time in nature

gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

elartman1973 wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:Image
Fail...
Our own Shorts and tshirt, no vest...was chill...I took a nap at lunch everyday...was actually a nice time to stop and smell the flowers and d think...had no place else to be, may and do well use it and doss my down time in nature
That was directed towards the OP. Settle down.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: What ammo?

I've never been a drug addict and definitely am not a self admitted one either....
I'm not stupid at all and many people in all walks of life have had trouble with the law in one way or another...im sure your troubles are far worse than mine and you will get busted...
As typical, you judge, stereotype and assume people don't learn from thier mistakes or grow, and you label people under the same umbrella like any ignorant fuckface does....
I'm glad it happened, I'm better for it! And I never had a problem to begin with....unlike you who shoots up illegal as fuck dope and are calling me the addict
smh
You're trash dude, straight the fuck up

If you know so much about me then how come you didn't know this story?
You don't know shit, still dont
Your own family is ashamed of you.

You're the ugly duckling, literally and metaphorically, of your Brown as fuck Cuban family.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Griff, when you worked in the adult book store did you have to clean the video stalls?