LeBron James responds to Donald Trump's uninviting the Warriors to the White House

Talk about anything here.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

LeBron James responds to Donald Trump's uninviting the Warriors to the White House

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Re: LeBron James responds to Donald Trump's uninviting the Warriors to the White House

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Re: LeBron James responds to Donald Trump's uninviting the Warriors to the White House

Post by elmerjfudd »

"It’s like Cartman threw a party and then got mad no one showed up so he told everyone he cancelled it."
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Stop embarrassing the great city of Cleveland, Lebron. Idiot
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

Who cares what all these rich, liberal asshole athletes think? They can go fuck themselves!
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

The President of the United States and NBA players arguing on Twitter.

This is the best timeline folks!

:banderas:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Madnessssss wrote:
xer0 wrote:Who cares what all these rich, liberal asshole athletes think? They can go fuck themselves!
Our president is just a reality TV star. No more credible
Trump was a rich business mogul before any of these players talking about him were born.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Madnessssss wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: Our president is just a reality TV star. No more credible
Trump was a rich business mogul before any of these players talking about him were born.
Because of his father.

These players are self made millionaires through hard work. Rags to riches.

LeBron mom is a dumb whore and he never knew his dad and he's worth hundreds of millions. More impressive than trump
LeBron and others are only rich because they hit the genetic lottery. If they were born of average height they would be in jail or dead.

Building a business empire is more impressive.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

So far this weekend public figures have called our President a bum & a dotard.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:Stop embarrassing the great city of Cleveland, Lebron. Idiot
If anyone is embarrassing cleveland it's you...lebron is 100% right and you are 100% stupid
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Because of his father.

LeBron mom is a dumb whore and he never knew his dad and he's worth hundreds of millions. More impressive than trump
LeBron and others are only rich because they hit the genetic lottery. If they were born of average height they would be in jail or dead.

I'm also pretty sure Steph Curry grew up with a millionaire nba player as a father.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Because of his father.

Not when you are given $14 million head start....
Stop being so fucking stupid

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: Because of his father.

Quiet Momma's Boy. Sit there and smoke your weed you friendless loser, adults are talking ITT.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

Quiet Momma's Boy. Sit there and smoke your weed you friendless loser, adults are talking ITT.
If anyone is a friendless mommas boy loser and child here its you, fuckface...
Lol at taking trumps side on this and on everything like a brainwashed puppet...
You have no ability to see right from wrong, even on such a simple thing as this...
Warriors said they didn't want to go, trumps crying, he didn't own anybody dumbass

FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

Culture war gonna culture war.

Observation - LeBron's response is something that doesn't play too well in Ohio (state built around the so-called "old economy", which used to be swingy, but this past year in a close-ish election was decided by 8 percent), but might play well in CA or NY. Maybe the only thing that makes people in Middle America roll their eyes more than Hollywood celebs, is virtue signaling from athletes (since sports are a distraction from the realities of life for many).

Athletes are entitled to be as political or apolitical as they want. Wilt campaigned for Nixon in the 60s. Kareem was an advocate for Black Muslims, and the culture change was part of why he wanted out of Milwaukee. Jordan famously noted that "republicans buy sneakers, too".

Worth noting that the Cavs owner Dan Gilbert by several accounts seems to be a supporter of the president. Part of this might be setting the stage for a team change next year.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Because of his father.

You answer a credible post with this piece of garbage. It seems some things never change.
Once again agent orange got his thru "inheritance". Try to keep up.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Madnessssss wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: Because of his father.

Most of his businesses have been failures. He plays a rich guy on tv and it made him rich. Or kept him rich. His father made him rich, and adjusted for inflation, he's not much better off than he was when his father died.

Most NBA players have been working hard on their craft since they were little kids. Being tall guarantees nothing
Wrong,
1. the fathers inheritance was divided up among all the siblings.

2. Donald was doing deals before he got his share of the inheritance

3. Donald plus his business deals plus his $60 mill inheritance are now worth billions.

You Jews are jealous, bitter, petty and nasty. You can't stomach the fact that he made money without producing filth or engaging in some shyster scheme.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

Most of his businesses have been failures. He plays a rich guy on tv and it made him rich. Or kept him rich. His father made him rich, and adjusted for inflation, he's not much better off than he was when his father died.

Most NBA players have been working hard on their craft since they were little kids. Being tall guarantees nothing
Wrong,

3. Donald plus his business deals plus his $60 mill inheritance are now worth billions.

You Jews are jealous, bitter, petty and nasty. You can't stomach the fact that he made money without producing filth or engaging in some shyster scheme.
What shyster scheme was Steve Ballmer involved in ?

Building Microsoft?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

Wrong,

Trump has bent every corner, underpaid employees, not paid contractors and owes shit loads of money, discriminated legions of minorities etc....
His money is far from pure and honest....and who gives a shit? He is a shitty human being and there's plenty to back that up...
Nba players weren't given thier money, they didn't just go to the nba automatically...they worked hard as fuck to get there and all have defied odds to get there

Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Its idiotic for multi million dollar athletes to hold such resentment towards democracy just because they dont agree with who was voted in... That same democracy is the reason they get to play a kids game for millions of dollars... if they wanna live in a country where only 1 side has say in anything then GET THE FUCK OUT AND GO LIVE IN NORTH KOREA YOU FUCKING DUMB APE