Since everyone here is forgetting yet again as to why kobes above duncan. Here ya go....

Talk about anything here.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Since everyone here is forgetting yet again as to why kobes above duncan. Here ya go....

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

1. Kobe dominated tim duncan in series. 4-2 overall and 1999 is barely a loss for kobe since he wasnt himself till 2001.. duncan was a college grad and older player so its really 4-1 for kobe.. and that ONE real loss could just as easly went in favor of the lakers had horry not missed that wide open shot and gone like 0 for 30 on threes that series.

2. Nobodies fed their nuts to duncan more than kobe. Hes literally dunked his sack in his face a dozen times. Its an absolute joke.

3. kobes only had a HOF coach with a great team behind him for 2000,2001,2002,2003,2004 and 2008,2009,2010,2011... 9 seasons

4. Duncan had a HOF coach and a great team behind him every single year of his 19 total seasons

Yet kobe still managed the same number of rings and 1 more finals appearence.

5. Duncans choked the #1 seed away 8 times i believe.. cant remember but its pretty damn pathetic. He also choked away the 2013 nba championship away woth a blown gimmy

Kobe on the other hand is known as a killer. Not a choker.. another laughable comparison

6. Kobe would never be the 2nd,3rd man to a manu or a parker or a 2nd year kawhi

7. Duncan was never comparable as an individual offensive player. And the one thing you can argue duncan had over kobe. He DOESNT EVEN HAVE AS MANY 1ST TEAMS ON DEFENSE.. and theres 3 spots for duncan to make it every year. Only 2 for kobe.. since duncans a F/C

8. Duncan flew under the radar. He had ZERO pressure to match or pass an all time great. Kobe had to chase michael Jordan...

9. Nobody hated on duncan when he failed. Kobe got shat on even when he didnt fail. The 2 are polar opposites. Its not even a comparrison

10. Kobe is so damn vastly beyond tim duncan on the all time rankings that when their HOF ceremony comes there wont even be a debate for who the main eventer is.

11. Duncan choked away USA gold medals... kobe redeemed them

12. Kobe has more 60 poont games than duncan has 50 poont games

Kobe has more 50 point games than duncan has 40 poont games

Kobes half time high is better than duncans career high

13. Do you want tim duncan on the line at the end of a game for your team? No

14. Can you give duncan the ball and tell him to go get you a W? No

Hes a system guy. Hes a pop guy. And his own damn coach said kobe was better on BOTH ends of the floor during duncans PRIME

/this nonsense
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Re: Since everyone here is forgetting yet again as to why kobes above duncan. Here ya go....

Post by rtiff68 »

Dude, you've been running with this exact same narrative for over a decade...
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Re: Since everyone here is forgetting yet again as to why kobes above duncan. Here ya go....

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

rtiff68 wrote:Dude, you've been running with this exact same narrative for over a decade...

And people still need a refresher every now and then
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Does the OP at this point think ANYBODY even looks at his long winded nonsense?

Seriously guy. It's so fucking stale and even your allies are tired of it.... Just SHUT UP!!
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:Does the OP at this point think ANYBODY even looks at his long winded nonsense?

Seriously guy. It's so fucking stale and even your allies are tired of it.... Just SHUT UP!!

No.. as long as morons here try getting away with speaking obvious lies i'm gonna shit down their throat
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:1. Kobe dominated tim duncan in series. 4-2 overall and 1999 is barely a loss for kobe since he wasnt himself till 2001.. duncan was a college grad and older player so its really 4-1 for kobe.. and that ONE real loss could just as easly went in favor of the lakers had horry not missed that wide open shot and gone like 0 for 30 on threes that series.

2. Nobodies fed their nuts to duncan more than kobe. Hes literally dunked his sack in his face a dozen times. Its an absolute joke.

3. kobes only had a HOF coach with a great team behind him for 2000,2001,2002,2003,2004 and 2008,2009,2010,2011... 9 seasons

4. Duncan had a HOF coach and a great team behind him every single year of his 19 total seasons

5. Duncans choked the #1 seed away 8 times i believe.. cant remember but its pretty damn pathetic. He also choked away the 2013 nba championship away woth a blown gimmy

Kobe on the other hand is known as a killer. Not a choker.. another laughable comparison

6. Kobe would never be the 2nd,3rd man to a manu or a parker or a 2nd year kawhi

7. Duncan was never comparable as an individual offensive player. And the one thing you can argue duncan had over kobe. He DOESNT EVEN HAVE AS MANY 1ST TEAMS ON DEFENSE.. and theres 3 spots for duncan to make it every year. Only 2 for kobe.. since duncans a F/C

8. Duncan flew under the radar. He had ZERO pressure to match or pass an all time great. Kobe had to chase michael Jordan...

9. Nobody hated on duncan when he failed. Kobe got shat on even when he didnt fail. The 2 are polar opposites. Its not even a comparrison

10. Kobe is so damn vastly beyond tim duncan on the all time rankings that when their HOF ceremony comes there wont even be a debate for who the main eventer is.

Hes a system guy. Hes a pop guy. And his own damn coach said kobe was better on BOTH ends of the floor during duncans PRIME

/this nonsense

Uncertified AF!
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:1. Kobe dominated tim duncan in series. 4-2 overall and 1999 is barely a loss for kobe since he wasnt himself till 2001.. duncan was a college grad and older player so its really 4-1 for kobe.. and that ONE real loss could just as easly went in favor of the lakers had horry not missed that wide open shot and gone like 0 for 30 on threes that series.

/this nonsense

Uncertified AF!

The laker fans on this board are fake and gay anyway. Most of you are fans of lebron or some other jackass over kobe

Even grizz says hes a fuckin laker fan now

You people are making it very embarrassing for me to associate with you
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

/this nonsense

Uncertified AF!

The laker fans on this board are fake and gay anyway. Most of you are fans of lebron or some other jackass over kobe

You should probably just look for a new online community that'll certify your Laker fandom. It's not looking good for you here, IMHO.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Uncertified AF!

You should probably just look for a new online community that'll certify your Laker fandom. It's not looking good for you here, IMHO.

Im not a follower/sheep/religious insecure needy cuck.. ive never felt a need to belong to a cult or group of people than help me validate my interests or opinions

Ive always had the balls to take on everyone. Thats the difference between me and you

I enjoy throwing victories in peoples faces. Its more rewarding. None of my real friends are laker fans either. Everyone i know likes the celtics/cavs/heat/raps etc... they all hate kobe/lonzo and the lakers. Thats the way i prefer it

Whats the point of competing if theres no competition
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Uncertified AF!

Agreed. He's wasting his efforts here. We will never certify him.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

Perfect. I want you people to hate me. Incase you havent noticed

I wish none of you were laker fans
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Perfect. I want you people to hate me. Incase you havent noticed
You think we hate you? Seriously bud, you need to reassess some shit. No troll.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

Im not a follower/sheep/religious insecure needy cuck.. ive never felt a need to belong to a cult or group of people than help me validate my interests or opinions

Ive always had the balls to take on everyone. Thats the difference between me and you

I enjoy throwing victories in peoples faces. Its more rewarding. None of my real friends are laker fans either. Everyone i know likes the celtics/cavs/heat/raps etc... they all hate kobe/lonzo and the lakers. Thats the way i prefer it

Whats the point of competing if theres no competition

You're a fag
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Just because of all that shit. I now place Duncan way above Kobe.
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

Did anyone read all of that?
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

elmouse03 wrote:Just because of all that shit. I now place Duncan way above Kobe.

You people made me and sustain me. Thats whats so funny.

I invite provocation
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

swampgator wrote:Did anyone read all of that?
Not a single person lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Can I get that first post in audio? Reading bullshit just makes me want to drink and gives me a headache.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Just got the hardback copy of this OP.

Hoping Griff signs it at the AG meet up.
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

#8 on his list is a complete joke.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!