Have a good cry. I know we're all Alphas here but those of us who are parents should like this

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Have a good cry. I know we're all Alphas here but those of us who are parents should like this

Post by CleveTown™ »

:cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: Have a good cry. I know we're all Alphas here but those of us who are parents should like t

Post by LNS »

Pretty much true, TBH. My oldest daughter is 8 years old and the days of picking her up like a baby are over. And it's a trip because it creeps up fast on you, it's like you blink your eyes and they're bigger, smarter, older. I also have a two year old daughter and while she's tiny for her age, she's very smart and her vocabulary amazes me. The other day I asked her if she wanted a PB&J for lunch and she said "no thank you I'm good" and it blew my mind lol. The wifey and I want one more kid before we close down the baby making factory for good, I'm really hoping for that boy, but even if we had another girl I wouldn't mind. Kids are great and they're worth the sacrifice. Shit, the last grown up movie I saw in theaters was Django Unchained, it has been that long. Otherwise it's kid movies every time, and TBH I don't even mind because my oldest daughter has so much fun laughing and talking to me that I don't even notice how terrible some of the movies are.
CleveTown™

Re: Have a good cry. I know we're all Alphas here but those of us who are parents should like t

Post by CleveTown™ »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:Pretty much true, TBH. My oldest daughter is 8 years old and the days of picking her up like a baby are over. And it's a trip because it creeps up fast on you, it's like you blink your eyes and they're bigger, smarter, older. I also have a two year old daughter and while she's tiny for her age, she's very smart and her vocabulary amazes me. The other day I asked her if she wanted a PB&J for lunch and she said "no thank you I'm good" and it blew my mind lol. The wifey and I want one more kid before we close down the baby making factory for good, I'm really hoping for that boy, but even if we had another girl I wouldn't mind. Kids are great and they're worth the sacrifice. Shit, the last grown up movie I saw in theaters was Django Unchained, it has been that long. Otherwise it's kid movies every time, and TBH I don't even mind because my oldest daughter has so much fun laughing and talking to me that I don't even notice how terrible some of the movies are.
I was right there with you man until this part, "the last grown up movie I saw in theaters was Django Unchained." Come on, don't support movies that make white men the goof.
January 7th. (D)
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

CleveTown™ wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:Pretty much true, TBH. My oldest daughter is 8 years old and the days of picking her up like a baby are over. And it's a trip because it creeps up fast on you, it's like you blink your eyes and they're bigger, smarter, older. I also have a two year old daughter and while she's tiny for her age, she's very smart and her vocabulary amazes me. The other day I asked her if she wanted a PB&J for lunch and she said "no thank you I'm good" and it blew my mind lol. The wifey and I want one more kid before we close down the baby making factory for good, I'm really hoping for that boy, but even if we had another girl I wouldn't mind. Kids are great and they're worth the sacrifice. Shit, the last grown up movie I saw in theaters was Django Unchained, it has been that long. Otherwise it's kid movies every time, and TBH I don't even mind because my oldest daughter has so much fun laughing and talking to me that I don't even notice how terrible some of the movies are.
I was right there with you man until this part, "the last grown up movie I saw in theaters was Django Unchained." Come on, don't support movies that make white men the goof.

Dude shut up. I thought we were sharing a special, heartfelt moment and you had to go and ruin it. Thanks!

:mjcrying:
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:

Dude shut up. I thought we were sharing a special, heartfelt moment and you had to go and ruin it. Thanks!

:mjcrying:
Well you ruined it first and I had your "like" all lined up for you but after that Django comment....forget it.

You started it.
January 7th. (D)
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

This thread is gay af :L
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Speaking of movies though, my kids are both visiting their grandparents up in Santa Barbara, and the wifey and I are gonna go see a movie tomorrow night.

Anyone have any suggestions? I thought about Dunkirk (I don't even know if it's still in theaters lol) but I think she'd be bored, so I might go see Annabelle Creation, and although it looks horrible I still see it being a "jump scare" type movie we'd both enjoy.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:Speaking of movies though, my kids are both visiting their grandparents up in Santa Barbara, and the wifey and I are gonna go see a movie tomorrow night.

Anyone have any suggestions? I thought about Dunkirk (I don't even know if it's still in theaters lol) but I think she'd be bored, so I might go see Annabelle Creation, and although it looks horrible I still see it being a "jump scare" type movie we'd both enjoy.
Annabelle is supposed to be great, and there's a new one with Daniel Craig as a Virginia hillbilly that is supposed to super funny. Like 96% tomatoes.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**