Game of Thrones leaked episode discussion thread [heavy spoilers with tags]

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Game of Thrones leaked episode discussion thread [heavy spoilers with tags]

Post by kobeunderbite »

Spoiler:
as epic as the episode was, and I don't like being the gay logic police, but the raven getting to Dany and her getting to them in the time that they were waiting on that little island was the most offensively bad screen writing yet. This season is so damn rushed that it is putting a damper on what should otherwise be a majestic sprint to the finish.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Game of Thrones leaked episode discussion thread [heavy spoilers with tags]

Post by elartman1973 »

Ad I dint fall for the fad shkws like the op does...its almost lime he reads a book to see whats popular and automatically latches on...no matter how pathetic it may be....like pokeman...
What a mindless follower generation that cant think for themselves...this is demonstrated on multiple levels
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote:Ad I dint fall for the fad shkws like the op does...its almost lime he reads a book to see whats popular and automaticallyautomaticallyatches on...no matter hkw pathetic it may be....like pokeman
How am I a bandwagon Pokemon fan if I've been playing since Red and Blue? You fat fuck
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

The drop off in the quality of the writing is pretty obvious.
Spoiler:
The "reunion tour" the last few episodes has been cringe inducing.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:Ad I dint fall for the fad shkws like the op does...its almost lime he reads a book to see whats popular and automaticallyautomaticallyatches on...no matter hkw pathetic it may be....like pokeman
How am I a bandwagon Pokemon fan if I've been playing since Red and Blue? You fat fuck
Your bandwagoning goes way back...doesnt change the facts...you even ba dwagon sports teams because they are popular. ...im surprised you arent a cowboys fan

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:Ad I dint fall for the fad shkws like the op does...its almost lime he reads a book to see whats popular and automatically latches on...no matter how pathetic it may be....like pokeman...
What a mindless follower generation that cant think for themselves...this is demonstrated on multiple levels

The books are too long and detailed for you, Arty. You would be lost immediately and would confuse which character belonged to which House, who was fighting for what, individual motivations, etc. Stuff like Joe vs the Volcano is more your speed.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:The drop off in the quality of the writing is pretty obvious.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
it's getting pretty fan fictiony in that regard. You can tell that they're zooming ahead at 100 miles an hour and didn't think out the pacing far enough in advance to space things more evenly. It's sad to think of the wasted time and plot lines in previous seasons now.
somberbostonian
All-Time Great

Post by somberbostonian »

A "fad shkw" according to Fagman.
PoLIEtics is for gay fags.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:The drop off in the quality of the writing is pretty obvious.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
it's getting pretty fan fictiony in that regard. You can tell that they're zooming ahead at 100 miles an hour and didn't think out the pacing far enough in advance to space things more evenly. It's sad to think of the wasted time and plot lines in previous seasons now.

Exactly. Everything seems slapped together and completely rushed. Ironically, people like Artman are exactly who would find these final two seasons the most appealing.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

somberbostonian wrote:A "fad shkw" according to Fagman.
Imagine the ratings if it wasn't watched across so many different platforms and pirated by tens of millions. What is the ACTUAL number of weekly viewers?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:Ad I dint fall for the fad shkws like the op does...its almost lime he reads a book to see whats popular and automatically latches on...no matter how pathetic it may be....like pokeman...

The books are too long and detailed for you, Arty. You would be lost immediately and would confuse which character belonged to which House, who was fighting for what, individual motivations, etc. Stuff like Joe vs the Volcano is more your speed.
You are so cometely in the dark about how intelligent I actually am....
That shit is fucking elementary to me...as is this board that I easily spin at my whim

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

somberbostonian wrote:A "fad shkw" according to Fagman.
Thanks..you pretty much proved my point and backed me up

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

That shit is fucking elementary to me...as is this board that I easily spin at my whim

You put more effort into this board than anyone ever has. Your monstrous post count is proof of this.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

Maybe I got a shitty copy but was the copy you got out of sync and with poor audio?
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elmerjfudd wrote:Maybe I got a shitty copy but was the copy you got out of sync and with poor audio?

The first copy I downloaded, yes. Then I hit up PirateBay and got a perfect file.
Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

Spoiler:
Definitely don't feel immersed in the story/show this season compared to previous seasons. Due to time machining to wrap up the show. Loved this episode...my hang ups-other than teleporting ravens and warm hole traveling dragons: Benjen MacGuffin and Eagle Scout Night King. Night King one ups The Hound's amazing arm with his own Uncle Rico toss of an ice spear he just happened to have on hand in the event a dragon shows up. And massive chains. Always pack massive chains just in case. Also, don't use your giants to help drag the dragon out of the frozen lake...
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Johnnyblazzed wrote:
Spoiler:
Definitely don't feel immersed in the story/show this season compared to previous seasons. Due to time machining to wrap up the show. Loved this episode...my hang ups-other than teleporting ravens and warm hole traveling dragons: Benjen MacGuffin and Eagle Scout Night King. Night King one ups The Hound's amazing arm with his own Uncle Rico toss of an ice spear he just happened to have on hand in the event a dragon shows up. And massive chains. Always pack massive chains just in case. Also, don't use your giants to help drag the dragon out of the frozen lake...
Lol. The deus ex machina has always been somewhat annoying but this season it has definitely been turned up to 10.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

You put more effort into this board than anyone ever has. Your monstrous post count is proof of this.
Not at all...I wouldn't call that effort

3effs
Hall of Famer

Post by 3effs »

The season has definitely seen lazy writing. But their have been a lot of great moments.
3effs
Hall of Famer

Post by 3effs »

Why can't anyone see that Jons plan is stupid and won't work. Cersei won't give a shit. The logic this season has been ridiculous. This season has been epic and disappointingly bad at the same time.