Game of Thrones leaked episode discussion thread [heavy spoilers with tags]

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: Game of Thrones leaked episode discussion thread [heavy spoilers with tags]

Post by CleveTown™ »

Spoiler:
Logic aside, this was a great episode and Knight King will get got. I don't care about the beta dragon he slayed either. It will go down by one of the other 2 dragons gauran-f'ing-teed.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Madnessssss wrote:This has been the best season of the series
Yeah I agree with you.
January 7th. (D)
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Had a friend spoil something big about the season on Facebook. My fault for checking after the episode but have some class...
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Spoiler:
Logic aside, this was a great episode and Knight King will get got. I don't care about the beta dragon he slayed either. It will go down by one of the other 2 dragons gauran-f'ing-teed.

You have such a basic, stupid mind in regards to this stuff.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

A leak had better come this week, I don't like waiting almost two weeks for a new episode.

I've been reading some of the alleged script leaks for next season, they could be legit. The script leaks for this season turned out to be 90% accurate and the on set reports about the dragon and the meeting in the finale were spot on.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

So is it a 2 hour finale? I thought there were 8 episodes?
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Spoiler:

But im 100% correct and you know it. lol at you talking about "how did the wittle dragons get there so fast?" numb nut faggot. It's a show. ALLOW yourself to be immersed instead of nitpicking things to death and making it unenjoyable for yourself. It's a fantasy film you idiot.
January 7th. (D)
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

gaskill15 wrote:So is it a 2 hour finale? I thought there were 8 episodes?
7 and 6 next season.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Spoiler:

But im 100% correct and you know it. lol at you talking about "how did the wittle dragons get there so fast?" numb nut faggot. It's a show. ALLOW yourself to be immersed instead of nitpicking things to death and making it unenjoyable for yourself. It's a fantasy film you idiot.

I'm starting to understand why you prefer Harry Potter and The Hobbit Trilogy to The Lord of the Rings. You have a childlike attention span and mind.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Great season so far.

Also LOL @ Anyone that watched one of the leaked copies with the choppy as fuck framerate rather than waiting for a legit copy.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Great season so far.

Also LOL @ Anyone that watched one of the leaked copies with the choppy as fuck framerate rather than waiting for a legit copy.

Last week leaked (from HBO Spain) in perfect quality.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:

I'm starting to understand why you prefer Harry Potter and The Hobbit Trilogy to The Lord of the Rings. You have a childlike attention span and mind.
fact is you're still a nitpicking faggot IRL, and probably annoys the hell out of whoever it is that has to live with you. Talking about dragons getting there a little fast. stfu b!tch.
Last edited by CleveTown™ on Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
January 7th. (D)
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: But im 100% correct and you know it. lol at you talking about "how did the wittle dragons get there so fast?" numb nut faggot. It's a show. ALLOW yourself to be immersed instead of nitpicking things to death and making it unenjoyable for yourself. It's a fantasy film you idiot.

Dont let the fact that you're still a nitpicking faggot IRL who you probably annoys the hell out of whoever has to live with you. Talking about dragons getting there a little fast. stfu b!tch.
You LOVED Harry Potter and you LOVED this which makes you a MINDLESS faggot. You like anything and everything that you watch the same like your mindless three-year old child.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:

Dont let the fact that you're still a nitpicking faggot IRL who you probably annoys the hell out of whoever has to live with you. Talking about dragons getting there a little fast. stfu b!tch.
You LOVED Harry Potter and you LOVED this which makes you a MINDLESS faggot. You like anything and everything that you watch the same like your mindless three-year old child.
I have a great wine type of mind. I don't watch hours of mindless comic book movies with the same gay ass fighting sequences over and over and over again.
I watch the cream of the crop type shows and movies. HP/LOTR/GoT etc. And lol at calling me a 3 year old. You spend F'ing hours scouring the net for leaked scripts and episodes so you can move on with your life. Like a faggot teenager who can't wait till Christmas.
January 7th. (D)
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Kobeunderbite wrote:

The quality was good but it had a choppy framerate.

It might not have been noticeable if you're not used to high framerate displays but I saw it right away.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: Dont let the fact that you're still a nitpicking faggot IRL who you probably annoys the hell out of whoever has to live with you. Talking about dragons getting there a little fast. stfu b!tch.
I have a great wine type of mind. I don't watch hours of mindless comic book movies with the same gay ass fighting sequences over and over and over again.
I watch the cream of the crop type shows and movies. HP/LOTR/GoT etc. And lol at calling me a 3 year old. You spend F'ing hours scouring the net for leaked scripts and episodes so you can move on with your life. Like a faggot teenager who can't wait till Christmas.
You don't have to scour the net for any of this, it's all assembled in dozens of different places.

Kid, you ARE a mindless three-year old. You yourself admitted that you binged the show in a week, skimming any dialogue-heavy scenes and watching in real speed only for nudity or action. You admitted that you didn't have the mental capacity to remember anyones name lol. You remind me of my nephew in a lot of ways and you're both a testament to the fact that shows like this can be watched and appreciated on different levels. You're a pudgy clapping retard whose brain sees explosions and dragons and sends endorphin's flying. You're a simpleton - seriously - and your opinion in regards to media like this means as much as your daughter's or my nephews.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
You don't have to scour the net for any of this, it's all assembled in dozens of different places.

Kid, you ARE a mindless three-year old. You yourself admitted that you binged the show in a week, skimming any dialogue-heavy scenes and watching in real speed only for nudity or action. You admitted that you didn't have the mental capacity to remember anyones name lol. You remind me of my nephew in a lot of ways and you're both a testament to the fact that shows like this can be watched and appreciated on different levels. You're a pudgy clapping retard whose brain sees explosions and dragons and sends endorphin's flying. You're a simpleton - seriously - and your opinion in regards to media like this means as much as your daughter's or my nephews.
You got wrekt ITT, stop trying to get up and prove you are actually someone you're not. I'll just punch you right back down again.
January 7th. (D)
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:

It might not have been noticeable if you're not used to high framerate displays but I saw it right away.

I read that some people thought that it was imperfect during the end battle but I didn't notice a thing. It could be I got a better copy, but I wouldn't be OCD enough to wait anyway.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: I have a great wine type of mind. I don't watch hours of mindless comic book movies with the same gay ass fighting sequences over and over and over again.

You got wrekt ITT, stop trying to get up and prove you are actually someone you're not. I'll just punch you right back down again.
lol nice no explanation for yourself reply you little mental weakling :lol:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Kobeunderbite wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:

I read that some people thought that it was imperfect during the end battle but I didn't notice a thing. It could be I got a better copy, but I wouldn't be OCD enough to wait anyway.
I noticed it right away at the start.

I got the: Game of Thrones S07E06 HD - Good Audio [Leaked] - [ECLiPSE] It had the highest seeders on TPB.

As soon as I saw the framerate loss I downloaded a version from yesterday.