VERY Fake News CNN wonders if Barcelona attack was a copycat of Charlottesville.

Talk about anything here.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

VERY Fake News CNN wonders if Barcelona attack was a copycat of Charlottesville.

Post by ripper76 »

"There will be questions if what happened in Barcelona was at all a copycat version of what happened in Charlottesville, Virginia. Even though there may be different characters, different political ambitions, they used the same killing device: a vehicle going at high speed into a group, a large group of pedestrians."

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: VERY Fake News CNN wonders if Barcelona attack was a copycat of Charlottesville.

Post by LNS »

Before Charlottesville no one ever drove a vehicle into a crowd. Good point CNN...
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Re: VERY Fake News CNN wonders if Barcelona attack was a copycat of Charlottesville.

Post by Y2K »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:Before Charlottesville no one ever drove a vehicle into a crowd. Good point CNN...
Never.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

This is what can happen when you have 24 hour news channels that need content to fill the time...
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Liberals are so brainwashed.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

Max. wrote:We need to ban all cars asap.
In crowded city centers, sure.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Go back to covering missing airplanes.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Max. wrote:We need to ban all cars asap.
That is a goal of some.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:"There will be questions if what happened in Barcelona was at all a copycat version of what happened in Charlottesville, Virginia. Even though there may be different characters, different political ambitions, they used the same killing device: a vehicle going at high speed into a group, a large group of pedestrians."

So instead of offer your sympathies, you choose to go this pathetically angle and use it as a platform to support your evil nasty group of hate monger people?

You're a sick fuck
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:"There will be questions if what happened in Barcelona was at all a copycat version of what happened in Charlottesville, Virginia. Even though there may be different characters, different political ambitions, they used the same killing device: a vehicle going at high speed into a group, a large group of pedestrians."

So instead of offer your sympathies, you choose to go this pathetically angle and use it as a platform to support your evil nasty group of hate monger people?

You're a sick fuck
Wolf Shitzer is using it as a platform, dummy....not Ripper.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Robceltsfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

You're a sick fuck
You love Kobe.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

l3 o $$ wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: So instead of offer your sympathies, you choose to go this pathetically angle and use it as a platform to support your evil nasty group of hate monger people?

You're a sick fuck
You love Kobe.
I'm more certified than you.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Robceltsfan wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
You love Kobe.
A certified queer. Indeed you are.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

l3 o $$ wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:
You love Kobe.
Wow....did you learn that insult in 4th grade? I'm so hurt...

~George Carlin~
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Robceltsfan wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
Wow....did you learn that insult in 4th grade? I'm so hurt...
You got owned pretty hard.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Robceltsfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

You're a sick fuck
Im pretty sure ripper made this thread, not wolf
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

rileymartin wrote:This is what can happen when you have 24 hour news channels that need content to fill the time...
Exactly.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!