Report: LeBron 100% Leaving Cleveland After 2017-18 Season

Talk about anything here.
Buckets
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Re: Report: LeBron 100% Leaving Cleveland After 2017-18 Season

Post by Buckets »

What did LeGM want Cleveland to do differently? He wanted them to pay for JR Smith and Thompson. I honestly don't believe the Cavs have much blame this go around. LeBron is just reaching for ways to get out. David Griffin was decent but in the grand scheme of things didn't do anything historically great.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

He came back and gave them a championship he promised. There was nothing they could of done differently because we've seen the story before and we seen it after he left. They are an incompetent organization that will stay in the lottery or forever be in NBA purgatory once he leaves. He did it his way the second time around and while it wasn't perfect it got the city what it wanted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Buckets
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Buckets »

elmerjfudd wrote:He came back and gave them a championship he promised. There was nothing they could of done differently because we've seen the story before and we seen it after he left. They are an incompetent organization that will stay in the lottery or forever be in NBA purgatory once he leaves. He did it his way the second time around and while it wasn't perfect it got the city what it wanted.
How did the organization act incompetent this time around? They've spent on everyone LeBron wanted and are unable to make major moves because of this.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Poor grizz... all you can do is wonder about TDK, but TDK knows for a fact that you have saggy bitch-tits and you look like Dudley Do-Right.

:lol:

Discuss why these facts upset you...
Put on some Zappa, have a toke and cry yourself to sleep.
You drink alcohol and that's 100 times worse than pot, bitch tits. Zappa is vastly superior to anything you like AND Jordan is > than your hero Bill Russell.

Go put on a bra.
You really need that toke to mellow you out. You're always pissed off at the world Glory Days. Deep breath and a toke, and you'll feel better.

Music is entirely subjective. That you prefer Zappa over what I might prefer does not make it better. If I preferred Duke Ellington, Charlie Parker and Wynton Marsalis, it wouldn't make it better either.

Finally, the big difference between us is that it really matters to you that people think MJ is GOAT, that Zappa is all that and a bag of chips. Newsflash....it ain't important. You're going to put yourself in an early grave.
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

lol
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:Image

Lonzos bitch
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Put on some Zappa, have a toke and cry yourself to sleep.
You drink alcohol and that's 100 times worse than pot, bitch tits. Zappa is vastly superior to anything you like AND Jordan is > than your hero Bill Russell.

Go put on a bra.
You really need that toke to mellow you out. You're always pissed off at the world Glory Days. Deep breath and a toke, and you'll feel better.

Music is entirely subjective. That you prefer Zappa over what I might prefer does not make it better. If I preferred Duke Ellington, Charlie Parker and Wynton Marsalis, it wouldn't make it better either.

Finally, the big difference between us is that it really matters to you that people think MJ is GOAT, that Zappa is all that and a bag of chips. Newsflash....it ain't important. You're going to put yourself in an early grave.
You call me Glory Days yet you worship Bill Russell... :lol: ... and once again, you have no clue what 'really matters' to me fool, and the fact that you think you do just confirms what an easy mark you truly are.

In the real world a guy like me would chew you up and spit you out... and that is a fact.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."