Report: LeBron 100% Leaving Cleveland After 2017-18 Season

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Report: LeBron 100% Leaving Cleveland After 2017-18 Season

Post by elartman1973 »

https://www.bigplay.com/report-lebron-l ... 18-season/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: Report: LeBron 100% Leaving Cleveland After 2017-18 Season

Post by LNS »

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Magicians will finally get their man.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

I hope we get a decision part 2
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

elmerjfudd wrote:I hope we get a decision part 2
I hope the Lakers say 'thanks bron, but we good with PG3'
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

Shill Jackson wrote:
elmerjfudd wrote:I hope we get a decision part 2
I hope the Lakers say 'thanks bron, but we good with PG3'
Yep, do we really need both of them? Need a big at some point.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

LeBitch is a joke... there's very few things in sports I enjoy more than watching this fraud fail in the Finals.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:LeBitch is a joke... there's very few things in sports I enjoy more than watching this fraud fail in the Finals.

If you weren't such a bitter man, you'd enjoy life a lot more.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:LeBitch is a joke... there's very few things in sports I enjoy more than watching this fraud fail in the Finals.

:roll: ... oh yeah... well, if you didn't have bitch-tits you wouldn't have to wear your girlfriend's bra.

So now what?
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

:roll: ... oh yeah... well, if you didn't have bitch-tits you wouldn't have to wear your girlfriend's bra.

So now what?
Meh. You're boring. We both know you won't post a picture because you're ashamed, but that's neither here nor there.

Life is short. Spending energy hating, especially on stuff that doesn't come close to being important in the grand scheme of things just makes it shorter and less enjoyable.

The list of things that matters is extremely short. Wasting energy on stuff that doesn't matter is life killing.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

So now what?
Meh. You're boring. We both know you won't post a picture because you're ashamed, but that's neither here nor there.

Life is short. Spending energy hating, especially on stuff that doesn't come close to being important in the grand scheme of things just makes it shorter and less enjoyable.

The list of things that matters is extremely short. Wasting energy on stuff that doesn't matter is life killing.
Yeah, I'm boring... that's why you go out of your way to respond to my posts when they're not addressing you... :lol: :L :roll: ... and any man with tits like a woman 'should be' ashamed to post his pic in public, especially on a message board full of men.

So the question here is, why aren't you embarrassed?

Do you actually think you look good / attractive with saggy tits, stick arms and chicken legs???

:lol:

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

So now what?

Yeah, I'm boring... that's why you go out of your way to respond to my posts when they're not addressing you... :lol: :L :roll: ... and any man with tits like a woman 'should be' ashamed to post his pic in public, especially on a message board full of men.

Do you actually think you look good / attractive with saggy tits, stick arms and chicken legs???

I attract women you could only dream of, despite being ten years older than you. Bites doesn't it.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

I attract women you could only dream of, despite being ten years older than you. Bites doesn't it.
Oh puleeeease... you look like Dudley Do-Right from the Bullwinkle cartoon show.

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Oh puleeeease... you look like Dudley Do-Right from the Bullwinkle cartoon show.

Sure TDK. You been laid this decade? I seriously doubt it. I'm almost certain you have the longest shutout streak going now, with Stars having connected with the IRS lady.

But hey, you have dank weed, Frank Zappa and the nineties to hang onto! Thumbs up!!
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Sure TDK. You been laid this decade? I seriously doubt it. I'm almost certain you have the longest shutout streak going now, with Stars having connected with the IRS lady.

But hey, you have dank weed, Frank Zappa and the nineties to hang onto! Thumbs up!!
Poor grizz... all you can do is wonder about TDK, but TDK knows for a fact that you have saggy bitch-tits and you look like Dudley Do-Right.

Discuss why these facts upset you...

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Poor grizz... all you can do is wonder about TDK, but TDK knows for a fact that you have saggy bitch-tits and you look like Dudley Do-Right.

Put on some Zappa, have a toke and cry yourself to sleep.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

:pop2:
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

:pop2:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Great thread.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Put on some Zappa, have a toke and cry yourself to sleep.
You drink alcohol and that's 100 times worse than pot, bitch tits. Zappa is vastly superior to anything you like AND Jordan is > than your hero Bill Russell.

Go put on a bra.